Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what??

+9
pinball
grozecki
Spring9
Jane0218
bth13
Rose
Dazed&Confused
Jobless_in_Ma
JustJody
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 Empty PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what??

Post by JustJody Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm

September Unemployment rates for all states were released this morning.

PA is at 8.3% for September
August - 8.2
July - 7.8

3 month average is 8.1%

I'm assuming the second phase of EB will trigger back on again since it is suppose to if the 3 month average is at 8% or higher. Is this correct??

It would remain at 8% or higher going into October also if October's rate is 7.5% or higher.

Any idea how they will transfer back to the second phase of EB or has it been removed from PA altogether regardless of the unemployment rate??

Last edited by JustJody on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

JustJody

Back to top Go down

PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 Empty Re: PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what??

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:10 pm

The phone number is 888-313-7284. It's a toll free number for those who have no long distance. The recording and the contact I have says that all 11/12 and 11/19 forms have been processed. If you mailed yours and haven't received it, you must call them. You may be on hold, they may not have received them. If the forms were sent before the appropriate dates or were sent incorrectly, they will return them to you. I can't stress enough, you have to call them. I am only given general informaton, they will not give me specific information regarding an individual claim, unless I am the claimant.

As I get updates, or you have questions, I will be glad to call, but it will only be for general information. Sorry, wish I could help more.

Back to top Go down

PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what?? - Page 5 Empty Re: PA 3 month average now 8.1 for Jul, Aug, Sept -- Now what??

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Dazed&Confused wrote:I called the state today because I had sent in my application weeks ago and received nothing in the way of claim forms. Was on phone for one and a half hour. This after trying to get through for hours but getting a busy signal. I just kept redialing and redialing. Finally got through and asked about claim forms and the CSR said oh we sent them out early last week so you should have them late this week. WOW. I am so disgusted with this, you can't believe anything anybody says. Almost 2 weeks to get claim forms?

Apparently, with all the budget cuts and with PA triggering of then on again, they are trying to get the proper amount of staff in place again. They moved people around when PA triggered off and now they need them again. Sorry you are having such a hard time.

Back to top Go down

Post by irishiodine Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:21 pm

I am so frustrated. Sorry for the vent but here goes...I still haven't received my first HUP-EB payment from week ending November 26th. I filed again last Sunday for week ending December 3rd and haven't heard anything on that week either. I will be filing again this Sunday and am beginning to wonder if the people on HUP-EB are being punished for being unemployed so long...if I could be working I would be working. The stress level for me is unbelievable. I would go to the doctor for the pain in my left arm if I had health insurance...lol..if I knew how to spell out a scream here I would...hope everyone is fairing out better than I am...

irishiodine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Don't lose heart irish. It is bedlam at those offices. They had huge cutbacks due to losing Fed funding and don't have nearly the staff they need. It is taking time, but they are getting it done. Don't forget the mail is slower due to the holiday and the amount of shipping and packages. Just hang in there, you will receive your money.

Back to top Go down

Post by John11 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:47 pm

I just received 7 eb claim forms, 4 of them are for the last 4 weeks ended. Do these 4 need to be sent in separately, or can I include them together? If anyone knows from experience, let's hear. I know I could call them, but waiting 90+ minutes for an answer seems a bit excessive...

John11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:27 am

Good morning John. Welcome to the forum. Hope you find a home here.

I am happy this is one question I can answer for you. PA instructs that all forms should be mailed seperately. Mainly for your protection, if one should be missed, etc. Mark on the bottom corner of the form the date you received it, which tells them why it's being submitted late. If you job searches required more room for information, they tell you what to do, seperate piece of paper. Make sure to keep a log of all searches for yourself or at copy if you have the availability to do so.

So, just to sum up for anyone that has this happen:

1. Forms should be mailed individually.
2. If you didn't receive the forms until after the due date, mark the date received at the bottom.
3.Do not send certified or registered mail.

Another note: When the dates and forms are all finally caught up and you are not receivng them later than the claim date, they instruct you what date to send your claim, DO NOT send before, they will return it and claim will not be processed, which then will delay your payment.

Hope this helps everyone. While the rules may seem silly to us, I am reporting them for you so that no one loses a claim or benefit amount for not following instructions.

Again, welcome John. Hope you will take some time and get familiar with the whole forum. I am sure you will find many friends here. mk

Back to top Go down

Post by John11 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Thanks Mary. I shall send each separately, I wouldn't want to overwhelm them...I do have sympathy for their understaffing problem, although I may have to follow-up on these claims lest they get "lost" in the system. Smile

John11

Back to top Go down

Post by irishiodine Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:07 am

Good Morning. Currently it is 7:01am and I am on hold for "the next available" on the UC PAT system.."wait is less than 40 minutes". I was wondering if anyone had received their payment for week ending November 26th or December 4th? I know they are overwhelmed. When I call the system and get the automated speech it says, "due to recent activity on your claim no information is available at this time". I have gotten the same message for the last 5 days. Anyone?

irishiodine

Back to top Go down

Post by irishiodine Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 am

I'm back. Just off phone with UC. It only took 25 minutes of holding...better than the 40 I thought I was going to have to wait. It seems even though I was on EB when the HUP-EB extension came through and even though the department sent me the HUP-EB forms without me calling in, they wouldn't release the payments until I called in. So I would tell anyone who received the forms and thought they had just crossed over to the HUP-EB and didn't call in to call ASAP. The man I spoke with was very nice from the Allentown office. He said he would lift the hold today and my payments would be in my account on Thursday.

irishiodine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5