Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox

+11
ca
mrmarti
lendmeflight2
Ron S
mj33
gettheminNOVEMBER
ExhaustedinCA
exhaustedandtired/1208
Jobless_in_Ma
Angelicrisis
"G"
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 Empty Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox

Post by "G" Sun May 22, 2011 4:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

The President & Co-Founder of the American 99ers Union will be a guest on Fox Business on Tuesday, 5/24 to discuss the merits of extending unemployment insurance in America. Details to follow.

"G"

Back to top Go down

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 Empty Re: Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue May 24, 2011 8:40 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:This needs to be turned into a story. With the trough reference. Fox news thinks the unemployed are pigs.

I think Fox News is &**$#****!!! I would not dishonor a pig by comparing it to Fox!

I think all this guy thinks about is eating anyway. Last time he called us "cannibals"! What a Face

We really need to get G on the ED show. I asked ED on his facebook and sent some emails.

gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 Empty Re: Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox

Post by Abbie Tue May 24, 2011 10:24 pm

I think all this guy thinks about is eating anyway. Last time he called us "cannibals"!

You are onto something there.
Abbie
Abbie

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Tue May 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Fox will eat road apples tonight. The Democrat just took back the Republican Seat! Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 9685

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:21 pm

TR11005 wrote:Fox will eat road apples tonight. The Democrat just took back the Republican Seat! Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 9685

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 318754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 12:37 am

Gregg Rosen's interview can also be found on Fox Business News's Facebook Page. Leave a comment for Mr.Payne - let him know what it is like to be unemployed!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fox-Business-News/101876336521369

Tweet him:
@cvpayne

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed May 25, 2011 12:44 am

DesperateInRI wrote:Gregg Rosen's interview can also be found on Fox Business News's Facebook Page. Leave a comment for Mr.Payne - let him know what it is like to be unemployed!

Tweet him:
@cvpayne

HUMMM!! WILL DO!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by jmainframe Wed May 25, 2011 6:58 am

Gregg has done a yeoman's job of fighting for the unemployed. I've seen him on several interviews over the past couple of years, and he really knows how to articulate the facts. The interviewers, no matter how hostile they may be towards him, simply cannot stump him.

KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT GREGG ROSEN. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR CAUSE!!
jmainframe
jmainframe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:16 am

jmainframe wrote:Gregg has done a yeoman's job of fighting for the unemployed. I've seen him on several interviews over the past couple of years, and he really knows how to articulate the facts. The interviewers, no matter how hostile they may be towards him, simply cannot stump him.

KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT GREGG ROSEN. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR CAUSE!!

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 938557 That's right - they can't stump him on the facts, Gregg has them and they don't. When they are left with nothing to come back with, they start making personal comments that are totally out of line and just plain rude. But then again, it is Fox and nothing they say surprises me anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Wed May 25, 2011 9:42 am

I finally managed to watch the video this morning, and I thought G handled it very well. His comments as always are based on facts, all Fox could say is he looked spiffy. I guess that was an attempt to discredit him but failed miserably.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Wed May 25, 2011 11:19 am

Previous messages posted:
This is the type of message that I was saying yesterday that Gregg should get across to the stupid FOX interview... This is the only message to give them! Not for every dollar the government gives us it puts back buck forty in the economy! I am afraid 589 is DEAD because we have a weak message!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:26 am

I understand where your coming from 1208...but IMO I think throwing the facts out there is the best way to fight in this case. The fox commentator wouldnt of given a hoot about the stories. If it were msnbc or any other news I would say I agree with you but its useless with fox.

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Wed May 25, 2011 11:38 am

Which is the true and BETTER story! You MUST learn how to deal with the media! Know what to expect and also know how and what to say.. They're called impact statements!! Gregg did a brave thing and the insults were horrible. But its called maximizing your time! I do not think going into a Conservative media network and talking about spending rich money makes them too sympathetic! So wouldn't the truth about the plight of those frightened and hurt and the impact on many lives be the true message to get out there. Not so momma has money to go shopping and put money back into the economy. The rich and FOX loves this approach! They say take our money as a hand out and go spend it at the malls. Hello! ITS about hungry, homelessness, paying bills and having transportation to go seek work.. FOX will never get it and also sorry BUT the other once supporting media networks are now abandoning the unemployed! I said it before and I am saying it now! We are in a new era, Its called the FORGOTTON ERA! The 21st century of dealing with the unemployed and unfortunate... I use this example a lot but I will argue with anyone about! Its a movie called ROBOCOP! Watch it and tell me if it isn't real.. Shows homeless street people, drugs out of control and big city corruption. Watch it and tell me if it isn't some depiction of our new America! Please....

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Extending Unemployment Insurance Debated on Fox - Page 5 Empty Fox Business News 5/24

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Wed May 25, 2011 11:40 am

Except the robocop.. Now that is a little ahead of our time!!! Or is it???

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 11:59 am

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:Gregg Rosen's interview can also be found on Fox Business News's Facebook Page. Leave a comment for Mr.Payne - let him know what it is like to be unemployed!

Tweet him:
@cvpayne

HUMMM!! WILL DO!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5