Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

+2
PamelaJo
gettheminNOVEMBER
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! Empty Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:07 pm

RIGHT NOW MSNBC HE IS FIRED UP!!!

First one that can find the vid please post.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! Empty Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:31 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:RIGHT NOW MSNBC HE IS FIRED UP!!!

They usually post them the next morning. I will look first thing! Good to have Ed back!!

Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! 938557

Back to top Go down

Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! Empty Re: Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Go to Ed's home page and vote.

Poll: Should President Obama fight harder against Republicans who block jobs programs?

http://ed.msnbc.msn.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:

They usually post them the next morning. I will look first thing! Good to have Ed back!!

Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! 938557

Did you see it?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:44 pm

97.2% so far say "YES" !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:46 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:

Did you see it?

No, but it should be up there in the morning. They always post the videos a day later - reruns are on in a couple of hours.

Did you vote in the poll?

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:04 am

DesperateInRI wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:

Did you see it?

No, but it should be up there in the morning. They always post the videos a day later - reruns are on in a couple of hours.

Did you vote in the poll?

Yea I voted, he had actually real unemployed Americans on the show! cheers
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by PamelaJo Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:59 am

Watched it and was so glad to see Ed continue to champion our cause. We need more like him! I was impressed that he had unemployed guests on the show. He really put thought into the program and handled it in a sincere way. That's what we need. Faces to go with the tragic stories. Let's hope Ed's point got through to those who can help us...and really want to help us. I voted in the poll, too!
PamelaJo
PamelaJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:04 am

Video from Thursday, June 9.

Ed to Cantor and Boehner - "Where are the Jobs?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43349081#43349081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:09 am

Thank you Ed!!

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:17 am

I find it funny that all of my rants and raves I have criticized Obama for not doing enough and many on here said I am too hard on him and give him a chance etc!!! Ok, But now Ed is on his case, so now what!! Obama is standing for nothing! All he does is make speeches. He is a smart man but his planning or actions are not so smart! Its because Obama doesn't know what to do! He now is thinking about joining the repubs. and give more tax breaks . Not saying its right or wrong but it certainly once again marks my words that he once again is joining the repub. strategy , as I also predicted... Jumping over with the repubs. on issues that he thinks will save his butt! But once again folks get on the repubs. but when Obama switches corners you defend!! Hum!!!!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 am

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:I find it funny that all of my rants and raves I have criticized Obama for not doing enough and many on here said I am too hard on him and give him a chance etc!!! Ok, But now Ed is on his case, so now what!! Obama is standing for nothing! All he does is make speeches. He is a smart man but his planning or actions are not so smart! Its because Obama doesn't know what to do! He now is thinking about joining the repubs. and give more tax breaks . Not saying its right or wrong but it certainly once again marks my words that he once again is joining the repub. strategy , as I also predicted... Jumping over with the repubs. on issues that he thinks will save his butt! But once again folks get on the repubs. but when Obama switches corners you defend!! Hum!!!!
I guess you didn't watch the video that accompanied this poll. Ed wasn't on Obama's case! He was on Cantor and Boehner's case and challenged Cantor to come on his show.

Back to top Go down

Post by suri Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:42 am

Gotta LOVE --- ED Show!! Ed Schultz is back and gave the 99ers a shoutout - Go to his site and vote in the Poll! 895764

My vote is in!! Always send ED thanks and best wishes for his passion and heartfelt interest in this country and hard-working average citizens who did NOTHING to deserve being dumped in the ditch!!

Just WISH Dems would START to do something re jobs and not just whistling past the graveyard of unemp to re-elections!! With ED on our side (and Rachael, Chris Matthews, etc.) we will turn the tide!!

suri

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 am

Ed At least he is the only major player speaking out in some fashion! I still stand on my view on Obama. Blame repubs. all you want. But now Obama is thinking about another repub. initiative and it is what it is! Going to give more tax breaks to rich and business! This is after all a repub. idea!!!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 am

1208, please none of this is directed at you. President Obama does not have carte blance to create bills and write checks. While many of us are Obama supporters, we certainly do not agree with everything he does. We do however remember every vote and every month we waited for the Republicans to get their collective acts together and we are still waiting. If you feel that cutting taxes over and over is a way to get job creation moving, you simply have to look back since January when the top 2% finally received their breaks, how many jobs have they created???? No one is picking on you, but when we have a party who at least wants to help, I don't feel kicking them is the best action plan when we have the party of no who would have us all live in tents on a large compound smoking pot, drinking heavily and doing nothing as they think we do. As far as Ed goes, he was not as Desp. says ripping the President, rather voicing his frustration. He did in fact ask the parties who feel tax cuts are the answer to appear on his show. Stay tuned . . . maybe they will, my bet is no.

Please 1208, start putting your frustration on paper and send emails and faxes and tweets to the people who are holding up legislation for the 99ers and holding jobs hostage. And please, stay calm and don't think we are always picking on you for your views, we are just stating our points as well. I need your help today. Every Republican needs to hear from us on HR589, Jobs, and Job Creation, NOT Deficit Reduction. Please help me. It takes time and it's hot and we are frustrated, all of us, but I and many others cannot reach everyone, so please put your posts to action and help us contact the job hostage takers, aka the Republicans in Congress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:02 am

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote: Ed At least he is the only major player speaking out in some fashion! I still stand on my view on Obama. Blame repubs. all you want. But now Obama is thinking about another repub. initiative and it is what it is! Going to give more tax breaks to rich and business! This is after all a repub. idea!!!

If you are talking about the "new" payroll tax incentive, it was all part of the stimulus program in 2009. In order for the GOP to stop filibustering 4213 and allow the reinstatement of extended benefits right before Christmas last year, the Dems had to agree to give this up. It is not a GOP idea, not now and not in 2009 - just another thing they blocked in 2010!

By the way, I don't care what party is going to reintroduce this - it didn't work then and it won't work now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:08 am

DesperateInRI wrote:Video from Thursday, June 9.

Ed to Cantor and Boehner - "Where are the Jobs?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43349081#43349081
Bump for video - Must watch!!! Thank you Ed! He mentions about half way into the segment, "By the way, 99ers, I haven't forgotten you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:10 am

All members please, please watch. Contact Ed, thank him and keep contacting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:06 pm

And, if he wants to be even more specific to counter any possible rhetorical dispute and debate from that particular party line and two indiv's, it should be clearly stated to the effect "where is the job creation bill that includes rehiring employees and involving companies directly????

And, "where is the help for the immediate insurance of finanancial assistance for the unemployed out of work exhaustees that are barely living day to day???

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 pm

And, he should say "where are all the co-sponsors of the HR 589 bill who signed on, why are you not showing a strong voice at this time during your speaches in DC debates"?????? Boxer yesterday, and the others????

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 pm

mj33 wrote:And, he should say "where are all the co-sponsors of the HR 589 bill who signed on, why are you not showing a strong voice at this time during your speaches in DC debates"?????? Boxer yesterday, and the others????

Boxer is not as co-sponsor. The bill is in the House. Right now, Ed is focusing on Cantor and Boehner and the lack of jobs. He promised to get back to the 99ers, he said he hadn't forgotten us.

That is why it is so important to take one or two minutes, go to one of the sites I posted and say "Thank you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Ok, understand your point from your prior post, makes sense, wasn't disputing at all as for contacting or not contacting Ed.

My point about Boxer is that she is responsible for representing her state and her district and region, which has large amount of unemployment, and in past has been large supporter and often times decent voice in support of unemployed. So as result, common sense alone would inform or tell us that being in her party line and overall philosophy about jobs, she should be talking about assisting those out of work, especially if nothing else for her own district where 47,000 californias each week are becoming UI exhaustees. Whether the bill is in the house , out of the house, in the senate, in my apartment, it doesn't necessarily matter, they all have to step up and after contacting cantor and boehner we have to move onward because the bill will eventually be in the senate and we need support in both chambers, and for them to pursuade the other party line in their own chamber, including the house, which has majority of 'pubs.

Cspan now, tune in just started 5 mnt's ago, Mckinsey group now goolsby, obama has some speach about jobs creation next week in NC they just mentioned.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:26 pm

mj33 wrote:Ok, understand your point from your prior post, makes sense, wasn't disputing at all as for contacting or not contacting Ed.

My point about Boxer is that she is responsible for representing her state and her district and region, which has large amount of unemployment, and in past has been large supporter and often times decent voice in support of unemployed. So as result, common sense alone would inform or tell us that being in her party line and overall philosophy about jobs, she should be talking about assisting those out of work, especially if nothing else for her own district where 47,000 californias each week are becoming UI exhaustees. Whether the bill is in the house , out of the house, in the senate, in my apartment, it doesn't necessarily matter, they all have to step up and after contacting cantor and boehner we have to move onward because the bill will eventually be in the senate and we need support in both chambers, and for them to pursuade the other party line in their own chamber, including the house, which has majority of 'pubs.

Cspan now, tune in just started 5 mnt's ago, Mckinsey group now goolsby, obama has some speach about jobs creation next week in NC they just mentioned.

Who is your Representative in the House?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next