Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help!

+5
wantjob
rxfranimal
mistermunster
Jobless_in_Ma
gettheminNOVEMBER
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 Empty Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help!

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

THURSDAY: Lee, Boehner, Scott, Cantor to Meet on H.R.589 99ers #unemployment extension bill http://www.crewof42.com/?p=5219 #99ers #99er #WH

***Please see below for Urgent Action to be taken and conact information!***
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help!

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Lets hope something positive comes out of this meeting tomorrow. We need a miracle.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lee & Scott to Meet with GOP Leaders Thursday - Please Read! We need YOUR help!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Praying Praying REALLY hard!

Back to top Go down

Post by superstevies Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:27 pm

I have my fingers crossed, my phone blazing with calls, emailing like a fool, and tweeting it up. I have shouted from the rooftops that H.R.589 gets passed.

But are they still even going to have the meeting with all the Budget Hubabaloo going on?
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:31 pm

The meeting is scheduled still as far as I have heard.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by trotter39 Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:09 pm

I will be shocked if they still have this meeting tomorrow.Do you think with this shutdown coming they are going to talk about the 99ers.Come on people,the only meetings that are going to happen is how to stop the shutdown.This meeting will not happen as planned.Maybe when or if they ever come back from the shutdown or vacation.I gave up on this along time ago.The only money i am going to get from 589 is if it comes in when i play the pick 3 lottery once in awhile.

trotter39

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:41 pm

trotter39 wrote:I will be shocked if they still have this meeting tomorrow.Do you think with this shutdown coming they are going to talk about the 99ers.Come on people,the only meetings that are going to happen is how to stop the shutdown.This meeting will not happen as planned.Maybe when or if they ever come back from the shutdown or vacation.I gave up on this along time ago.The only money i am going to get from 589 is if it comes in when i play the pick 3 lottery once in awhile.

You may of given up but many haven't. We shall see. As I mentioned its still scheduled as far as we know. Lets not jump to conclusions yet.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:08 am

trotter39, play 000 in the pick 3 tomorrow night. Seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 am

How much exactly do these people get paid? They are sill at it from what I can tell watching MSNBC and its pretty late so maybe they can actually be productive. Heres to Hope...did that sound sincere? Suspect

These people are truely idiots.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2