Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Get On Board - Bring This Country Back!

+2
stillnutty
elvis44102
6 posters

Go down

Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! Empty Get On Board - Bring This Country Back!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Okay friends, tonight is the start or end of our country becoming united and having the essential need for a united body of government that will not, for the next four years, stifle this country or the world!

CNN - 1st debate - put the tissues aside and start vocalizing! Last call for sensibility and your lives to be improved!

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/debates/first-presidential-debate?hpt=hp_t1

As for me?

GO PRESIDENT OBAMA - YOU'VE HAD A LOT OF WEIGHT ON YOUR SHOULDERS... I'M BEHIND YOU!!!

Damn Republicans put us here and only fools would allow them to take the reigns going forward.

macky

Back to top Go down

Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! Empty Re: Get On Board - Bring This Country Back!

Post by elvis44102 Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 pm

the democrats will attempt to spread the wealth around a little...

the republicans use emotionally charged issues to get people to slice their own economic throat in the name of some higher moral purpose...

of course that "higher moral purpose" is an illusion as they don't actually
have a higher morality....but it sounds good...

i have always liked the phrase moral turpitude....
elvis44102
elvis44102

Back to top Go down

Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! Empty Re: Get On Board - Bring This Country Back!

Post by stillnutty Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Obama will be re elected, the real races are in the House, and the Senate. If that remains split, we will suffer through 4 more years of gridlock. Evil or Very Mad

stillnutty
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:10 am

That's right Nutty! All the rave will be about last night's "performance" by Romney. It's so easy going in and spouting promises without substance or detail. Wait for the next debates - very strategic!

I do indeed mean that this government needs to be a majority of Dems. As you said, 4 more years of this bull will be disaster.

macky

Back to top Go down

Post by DesperateInRI Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:30 am

I agree with nutty! Obama will get re-elected, but it will be 4 more years of blocking and fillibustering by our do nothing legislators!! GET OUT AND VOTE!! It DOES matter!!
DesperateInRI
DesperateInRI
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DesperateInRI Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:34 am

P.S.

Romney had me so mad with his empty rhetoric I was screaming at my television. As I have always believed, President Obama needs to grow a spine and speak out passionately for his agenda. He was too passive last night!!!
DesperateInRI
DesperateInRI
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by need_a_break Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:47 pm

President Obama could have taken Romney out several times.

How could Romney, with a straight face, listen to someone who pays 50% tax when he pays 14%, has off-shore accounts and is not generating jobs.

I nearly choked when Romney said "transparency". How long did we wait for him to issue tax returns?

It takes real balls to tell your moderator that if he (Romney) is elected President, you, PBS, and Big Bird will be getting the pink slip.

I can see why someone had to release the 47% video. Romney was good at dodging the questions like Bush was good at dodging shoes.

need_a_break

Back to top Go down

Post by lam Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:37 pm

I call last nights debate a draw. Romney made a few points but still did not say what he is going to do. You can't create jobs out of nothing!!!

As far as Obama goes he should have come out swinging telling me and the rest of the 47% how he is going to help us!!!

But as I have said before in the past. It does not matter who sits in the White House it's the bunch who are in the Senate and the Congress. Until Boehner and his bunch of do nothings are gone. Nothing will change and the suffering continues!!!!!!!!!

lam

Back to top Go down

Post by MarilynL Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:39 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:P.S.

Romney had me so mad with his empty rhetoric I was screaming at my television. As I have always believed, President Obama needs to grow a spine and speak out passionately for his agenda. He was too passive last night!!!

You got that right! I was quite teed off at him...however, I also didn't like how Romney was allowed to keep going even when his time was up...clearly he was favored by the commentator (or whatever he's called...mind slipped)...but I was wishing that Obama would've been just as domineering, and he wasn't...Geez! Hopefully this was all a tactic, and he will get his instructions from his team to go full speed ahead on the next debate.

MarilynL

Back to top Go down

Post by MarilynL Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:40 pm

lam wrote:I call last nights debate a draw. Romney made a few points but still did not say what he is going to do. You can't create jobs out of nothing!!!

As far as Obama goes he should have come out swinging telling me and the rest of the 47% how he is going to help us!!!

But as I have said before in the past. It does not matter who sits in the White House it's the bunch who are in the Senate and the Congress. Until Boehner and his bunch of do nothings are gone. Nothing will change and the suffering continues!!!!!!!!!

You are right about Congress....even if Obama gets in, it won't change a thing if we don't get a change in Congress.

MarilynL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Three headed beast!

Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! Tumblr_mbcidzCo2V1rg2rf7o1_500

Playin' "The Road to Spain"...

Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! Tumblr_mbcil9jWiP1rdkipfo1_500

Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! 468390

macky

Back to top Go down

Post by DesperateInRI Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:38 pm

MarilynL wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:P.S.

You got that right! I was quite teed off at him...however, I also didn't like how Romney was allowed to keep going even when his time was up...clearly he was favored by the commentator (or whatever he's called...mind slipped)...but I was wishing that Obama would've been just as domineering, and he wasn't...Geez! Hopefully this was all a tactic, and he will get his instructions from his team to go full speed ahead on the next debate.
Looking forward to Biden v. Ryan. Joe tells it like it is!! BLeep
DesperateInRI
DesperateInRI
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:04 pm

I just hope Biden and Ryan aren't as gushy! Michelle probably had some words with "love dog" after this embrace, being it was their 20th anniversary (no, not Barack & Mitt!)!!!

Get On Board - Bring This Country Back! Slide_10

Back to top Go down

Post by elvis44102 Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:39 am

Romney "won" the debate....I haven't listened to a word Romney has spoke for many months...but after 2/3 of the way through i couldn't help it....

Obama blew so many "opportunities" it was shameful...

hopefully Obama will come out swinging next time...i am not sure being a reserved "presidential" candidate works against a grinning pathological liar

i don't have a big TV, but from a distance it looks like Mitt has one eyebrow...

Last edited by elvis44102 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
elvis44102
elvis44102

Back to top Go down

Post by DesperateInRI Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:01 am

Good description of Romney, Elvis! Pretty scary too! affraid
DesperateInRI
DesperateInRI
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by need_a_break Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 pm

I agree with you all. And Nutty, you are so right. the job for us is not finished.

The League of Women Voters has a good and free newspaper out. I picked mine up at the library.

Here is their website:

http://www.lwv.org/

need_a_break

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down