Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:12 am

First topic message reminder :

OccupyWallStNYC #OCCUPYWALLSTREET
by i8wamu
Holy moly, there's a Facebook page for #carpools to #OccupyWallStreet! Get on it: on.fb.me/nU2SIW #takewallstreet #sep17
5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Just found this tweet regarding carpooling to Wall St.!

Back to top Go down

The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 Empty Re: The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:40 pm

For too long our minds have been chained by fear, by division, by impotence. The one thing the elite fear most is a great awakening. That day is here. Together we can seize it.

The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 34243 The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 562135 The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 66067

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Other countires are not stupid.

They have their Monetary system tied to ours backed by gold as well. If we go down, they go down harder. The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 34243
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:49 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

I wonder how things would go if the marched together with NY? No place to PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK the CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 317789
We will PAAAAAAHHHHHKIKKK THE CAAAAAHHHH IN THE BACK YAHHHHD at #OccupyBoston! (They don't say their "R's")

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:10 pm

NOPE no R's! LOL I am fortunate, I managed to escape the good ole bastan accent

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:11 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

I wonder how things would go if the marched together with NY? No place to PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK the CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 317789
We will PAAAAAAHHHHHKIKKK THE CAAAAAHHHH IN THE BACK YAHHHHD at #OccupyBoston! (They don't say their "R's")

should be PAAAWWWWK the CAAAAWWW?? What the hell do the people named Rick or Rachel do?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:
For too long our minds have been chained by fear, by division, by impotence. The one thing the elite fear most is a great awakening. That day is here. Together we can seize it.

The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 34243 The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 562135 The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 66067

I made this into a tweet.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:29 pm

OH WOW! Ballsy bunch of THIEVES!! Just came across this tweet:

anonops
#OccupyWallStreet Wall Street Mocks Protesters By Drinking Champagne >> anonops.blogspot.com/2011/09/wall-s… Expect US!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:30 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
Sick & Tired wrote:

Me too! I was thinking of putting as the quote on my profile here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:40 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
Sick & Tired wrote:

Me too!

Exhausted99er
Our minds have been chained by fear, by division, by impotence. The elite fear a great awakening. That day is here #OccupyBoston
2 minutes ago
diffrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:18 pm

If a poor man steals $100 dollars he gets prison but, if wallstreet steals a country's future, they get bailouts! #occupyLA #occupyDenver

Los Angeles and Denver now!! OccupyTogether!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:41 pm

#SUSANSARANDON shows up at #Takewallstreet #Teabaggers boycott Thelma and louise saying its our job to drive the USA off a cliff

I wrote this one
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:54 pm

lol! I like that one getthem!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Information for Lansing and Detroit:

http://on.fb.me/oICkRF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:57 am

San Diego:

AnonyOps
San Diego is showing #solidarity. Follow #occupySD and show up in the streets on October 7th. #occupywallstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:27 am

Chicago:

#occupychicago is located at 230 LaSalle downtown Chicago. Come one come all let our voices be heard. Pls. RT

Back to top Go down

Post by stillnutty Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:30 am

Any update on Boston???

stillnutty
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:35 am

stillnutty wrote:Any update on Boston???
Starts tomorrow on the Boston Commons. I'm checking into the commuter train schedules now. Pain to drive, and too much to park!

Expecting a huge crowd, more than anticipated!

Back to top Go down

Post by stillnutty Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:38 am

DesperateInRI wrote:
stillnutty wrote:Any update on Boston???
Starts tomorrow on the Boston Commons. I'm checking into the commuter train schedules now. Pain to drive, and too much to park!

Expecting a huge crowd, more than anticipated!
The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 895764 The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 938557

stillnutty
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:54 am

Houston:

OCCUPY HOUSTON will be on Oct 6th. Please plan on being there & become part of a spontaneous national movement. #OccupyHouston
9 minutes ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Let's see the media black all these locations out.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Jobless_in_Ma wrote:Let's see the media black all these locations out.
WHDH in Boston started covering it yesterday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:19 pm

You are going, right????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Revolution Begins at Home - #Occupy Locations Nationwide - Page 2 66067

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:27 pm

I will be in Boston tomorrow
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next