Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office

+5
zphtar
TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA
exhaustedandtired/1208
TR11005
gettheminNOVEMBER
9 posters

Go down

Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  Empty Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lue-wrWqK5k&feature=youtu.be

WHERE ARE THE JOB!! WHERE ARE THE JOBS!!! LMAO
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  Empty Re: Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office

Post by TR11005 Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:30 pm

This should be done every hour and follow him around. Make his life HELL, like he made ours. The State of Ohio can't afford to put everyone in jail! I am happy it started and hope more gets started. Remember how Egypt just got started. Let it build everyday and everywhere.

They thought it was right to layoff the Police. I willing to bet the Union Police will let it happen as long as its somewhat peaceful.

He should not be allowed to go golfing on business hours. He is there to serve us and not to dictate to us. Take his clubs away for Gods Sake. Bend them around his neck. Then he might take us seriously. Have the Tar and Feathers ready. Then we can tell him were doing a JOB on him instead.

Disclaimer: I am not for violence, but even Jesus got mad at the money changer tables and turn them over! MAD

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  Empty Re: Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:34 pm

OK, But if they're going to be morons well, they'll get the results they deserve. But if at the same time they heckle boehner then also heckle Obama and white house and members of both parties! No need to say anymore! How stupid some are! You honestly Boehner can create jobs when if he did Obama would fight it because he would look dumb like he is! Give me a break! Better deliver a message to to any member of our congress so ALL get the message! Geeeze! Obama talks the big speech talk and YET has nothing to effect jobs and economy! Oh!~Sorry, he is trying to hello construction workers! Prove me wrong! break up the politics and tell all including the president!!!! I said ALL. So when collectively ALL get the message then they cannot delay. But if one is stupid enough to go to one persons door, Boy thats smart! pissed at stupidity! BTW! See thats what Obama would want, to make the heat on Boehner therefore he would lay back and make beautiful Crap speeches meaningless and sit back and let the repubs. take the heat! Why should he do anything at this point . hes got an election to win. But if both sides get the message then all will be afraid to lose their jobs! Hope some can figure this out! Probably not!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:38 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:OK, But if they're going to be morons well, they'll get the results they deserve. But if at the same time they heckle boehner then also heckle Obama and white house and members of both parties! No need to say anymore! How stupid some are! You honestly Boehner can create jobs when if he did Obama would fight it because he would loom dumb like he is! Give me a break! Better deliver a message to to any member of our congress so ALL get the message! Geeeze! Obama talks the big speech talk and YET has nothing to effect jobs and economy! Oh!~Sorry, he is trying to hello construction workers! Prove me wrong! break up the politics and tell all including the president!!!! I said ALL. So when collectively ALl get the message then they cannot delay. But if one is stupid enough to go to one persons door, Boy thats smart! pissed at stupidity!

Has anyone ever heard of peaceful demonstrations? Guess not! This was not a good way to get their point across, only gives more fuel for those that mock the unemployed.

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:43 pm

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA wrote:
exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:OK, But if they're going to be morons well, they'll get the results they deserve. But if at the same time they heckle boehner then also heckle Obama and white house and members of both parties! No need to say anymore! How stupid some are! You honestly Boehner can create jobs when if he did Obama would fight it because he would loom dumb like he is! Give me a break! Better deliver a message to to any member of our congress so ALL get the message! Geeeze! Obama talks the big speech talk and YET has nothing to effect jobs and economy! Oh!~Sorry, he is trying to hello construction workers! Prove me wrong! break up the politics and tell all including the president!!!! I said ALL. So when collectively ALl get the message then they cannot delay. But if one is stupid enough to go to one persons door, Boy thats smart! pissed at stupidity!

Has anyone ever heard of peaceful demonstrations? Guess not! This was not a good way to get their point across, only gives more fuel for those that mock the unemployed.

I ask what is left to mock? They have done everything. Unemployed need to make the news and noise at the same time. Getting ignored is getting old. I have to say don't raise the level of violence just get heard. I am not sure where the line is anymore?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Say it LOUD and Say it PROUD. The Tan Man gets the heat. If he does not like it then KISS MY GRITS!!! He is being held totally accountable. He needs to be targeted. Do you know one time he has played fair?

I am sure he does not have the backing of the State Police and any other police, including the National Guard. I dare the Governor to try, his head is on the chopping block too. Many don't want to settle for waiting any more. Waiting will only cause more harm. The BONER better wake up and watch how Hot things are in London. Cut off his booze supply for sure. He is no man. Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  806957

A man would do what the majority of the public wants, which is the middle and lower class workers. All he is a puppet of the rich.

I am not for violence, they chose to ignore us and they get what they deserve. GIVE THEM HELL FOR ONCE! Talking softly like a mouse will only get you squeak. We need a ROAR to hopefully wake up the dead. For many poor, that is where they are headed this winter. Lets be Real!

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by zphtar Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:28 pm

The heat is on!!!

zphtar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:OK, But if they're going to be morons well, they'll get the results they deserve. But if at the same time they heckle boehner then also heckle Obama and white house and members of both parties! No need to say anymore! How stupid some are! You honestly Boehner can create jobs when if he did Obama would fight it because he would look dumb like he is! Give me a break! Better deliver a message to to any member of our congress so ALL get the message! Geeeze! Obama talks the big speech talk and YET has nothing to effect jobs and economy! Oh!~Sorry, he is trying to hello construction workers! Prove me wrong! break up the politics and tell all including the president!!!! I said ALL. So when collectively ALL get the message then they cannot delay. But if one is stupid enough to go to one persons door, Boy thats smart! pissed at stupidity! BTW! See thats what Obama would want, to make the heat on Boehner therefore he would lay back and make beautiful Crap speeches meaningless and sit back and let the repubs. take the heat! Why should he do anything at this point . hes got an election to win. But if both sides get the message then all will be afraid to lose their jobs! Hope some can figure this out! Probably not!

YES!!! I am so happy to see this!! It is finally starting!!! affraid

@1208...Not that I promote violence, but at this point and time we are beyond peaceful protests!! Its time to get LOUD! Very Happy How many emails, faxes, letters, phone calls, tweets, etc. have we all sent to this man?? He had ample time to answer and try to fix the problem, however he chose to ignore us!! So now, he (and who ever else is ignoring us) will get angry mobs banging down his door at HIS place of WORK.

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:37 pm

there doesn't need or have to be violence! But I can't believe the hurting unemployed has not marched everywhere to get the message out! But it seems we are so passive. When will enough be enough??

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:39 pm

guess some can tell I'am angry and frustrated! But they (all) are either ignoring or just don't care and minimize us.. Can't believe we have not made a serious impact with our message!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:43 pm

I cant believe it either 1208 Crying or Very sad They have gotten away with ignoring us for so long. Not any more! It seems people are finally starting to fight back. I hope we see more of it and I hope I get to join in!!! Im watching for protests in my area. There was one recently but I had to work that day. Hoping to see more.

Back to top Go down

Post by lstjr Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:26 pm

I don't like the term “their ignoring us” I prefer the term “their killing us” because they obviously don't care if we live or die. People are being put out on the streets with just food stamps, I'd like to see those bast**ds try it they wouldn't last one night. I think these people should have busted down the door so the people cringing behind locked doors could see the face of anger and give them a dose of reality. As you can tell I'm angry it's about all I have left, I've lost my income, my house, my self-respect and I'm about to lose my self-control and if that happens these fat cats better climb the nearest tree cuz the big dog is coming for them. As I've said before I'm not advocating violence against people but I have no problem throwing the first brick through a plate glass window. Better to die on your feet than live sitting on your a** in front of a PC. Blessed be.

Last edited by lstjr on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
lstjr
lstjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:40 pm

You're right, they are killing are us Crying or Very sad

They wouldn't last a half of a day of the life we all live. Anger is what will bring this to their doorstep. Its been a long time coming!

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:09 am

The Tan Man should be in his office today even though it is Saturday. Not on the golf course with the rich. His axx should be ours 24/7. Take his golf clubs away from here for God Sake. If he says a word, bend them around his neck. Perhaps some Tar and Feathers or Toilet Paper. Our patience with him are totally gone. He went on vacation without addressing the JOB issue! Put a JOB on him instead.

Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  806957 There picking on me. How mean can you be taking my clubs and booze away.

Hey Weeper of the House. Right now we have more faith in Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  318754 . He has more brains and will work for Happy dance Go see his new movie. He has more fame then Palin. The movie is a preview of what is going to happen. Your game and golf days our over!

I am not for violence. Lets say we just are going to play their game any more. The rules are being changed.

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunterforjobs Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:06 pm

All in all this does look bad for Boehner.
Hunterforjobs
Hunterforjobs

Back to top Go down

Post by MoInSTL Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Angry "mob"? Hardly. All one has to do is watch what is happening in Greece and more recently in England. There is a tipping point and frankly, I am surprised "angry mobs" haven't erupted here.
MoInSTL
MoInSTL

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:13 pm

MoInSTL wrote:Angry "mob"? Hardly. All one has to do is watch what is happening in Greece and more recently in England. There is a tipping point and frankly, I am surprised "angry mobs" haven't erupted here.

I agree, Boehner is off Golfing at his 100,000 a year country club while people suffer. He should be strapped to a catapult and flung over the wall to MEXICO!

Make it a one way trip!!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunterforjobs Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:49 pm

We don't want destruction, fires, looting, or rioting like England and Greece do we? That would cost more to repair. Besides do you want the Nat Guard to with guns ablazing at civilians? A peaceful yet loud and obnoxious mob continiously protesting everyday would probably get attention.
Hunterforjobs
Hunterforjobs

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Hunterforjobs wrote:We don't want destruction, fires, looting, or rioting like England and Greece do we? That would cost more to repair. Besides do you want the Nat Guard to with guns ablazing at civilians? A peaceful yet loud and obnoxious mob continiously protesting everyday would probably get attention.

How about the buzzers they use during the soccer games? Angry Mob Tries To Kick Down Door at Boehner's Office  562135 6 million of them.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by MoInSTL Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Hunterforjobs wrote:We don't want destruction, fires, looting, or rioting like England and Greece do we? That would cost more to repair. Besides do you want the Nat Guard to with guns ablazing at civilians? A peaceful yet loud and obnoxious mob continiously protesting everyday would probably get attention.

I wasn't suggesting any of the above. I said I was surprised it hasn't happened here yet and that we all have a tipping point.
MoInSTL
MoInSTL

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:12 pm

They should show up as a MOB OF GOLF CADDIES. Maybe he will answer the door?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Totally agree !!! This type of demonstration got the Viet Nam War ended, got us Civil rights & gave women the right to vote, just to name a few. I have been saying this for a while and I will say it again. Loud, angry, massive demonstrations and marches are what it is going to take.
Gail
Gail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down