Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor!

2 posters

Go down

We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! Empty We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Hello friends, I feel that we need to focus on the events happening in the next several weeks, and taking essential actions required of us should be our highest priority by far.

This Forum is open to discussing anything. But right now focusing on what we need to do as a last strong effort for our cause might be best than to discuss politics till the cows come home... at least for the time being.

Our actions may be able to change the outcome of decisions to be made in the next several weeks. On the other hand, it's unlikely that politics and our analysis will bring any immediate relief to the unemployed friends.

So please have faith and take part in anything suggested.

Thanks.

**** Please see the actions being posted below. If you have others that we should contribute to, please post them. Thanks! ****

Last edited by X on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! Empty Re: We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:10 pm

(1) ACTION REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY...

Please all join us. We need everyone's help.

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org/t2884-askobama-at-the-first-ever-twitter-townhall-at-the-white-house#34686

We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! 34243

Last edited by X on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Action... so MK will hit me!)

Back to top Go down

We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! Empty Re: We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:36 pm

(2) ACTION REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY...

Signing the 99er letter. Have you done this yet?

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org/t199-unemployed-friends-letter-for-99er-s

See MaryKay's next post for detail on Action 2.

Last edited by X on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Using the link x provided. Just post your name and state, I will gladly add it to the signatures and include when emailing.

There is also a link to tweetdeck. You can download this for free and tweet the letter to the Senate, Congress, White House, Congressional Black Caucus, Progressive Caucus or anyone you want. We would love to have all 99ers included in the letter as well as their families and friends who have added support.

I will stress however, the #AskObama twitter town hall is not the venue for this. They are requesting short and to the point questions.

I am urging, no I am begging all members to join in for this, it's time for the President to hear from all of us and hear out pleas, questions and fears. If you don't want to ask directly, we will do it for you. We have already started. Thanks to all for helping, this is our chance. We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:30 pm

cheers Keep asking those questions! They are being tweeted and retweeted! Let's get some answers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Please, keep those questions coming. 99ers have long been out of time, let's not let it happen to the long term unemployed. I can tell you from personal experience, it is not where you want to be. Many others can tell you as well. We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by couth11 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:14 pm

I am out of tweets, so if someone wants to follow up on this to make sure 99ers & jobless will be included:

DrewHampshire Drew Cline
@couth11 If the homeless are tweeting, then yes.
Jul 05, 12:43 PM via TweetDeck
In reply to…

couth11 Heather Couture
@jcahealey @DrewHampshire Will you allow at least a few questions from the 99ers, the jobless and the homeless?
Jul 05, 12:41 PM via web
couth11
couth11

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 pm

couth11 wrote:I am out of tweets, so if someone wants to follow up on this to make sure 99ers & jobless will be included:

DrewHampshire Drew Cline
In reply to…

couth11 Heather Couture
@jcahealey @DrewHampshire Will you allow at least a few questions from the 99ers, the jobless and the homeless?

I will re-tweet ya. You can start another profile too.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
couth11 wrote:I am out of tweets, so if someone wants to follow up on this to make sure 99ers & jobless will be included:

DrewHampshire Drew Cline
In reply to…

couth11 Heather Couture

These are good examples of tweets, couth11. Getthem, would you please repost these questions showing how to use the hash # tags? I think that would be helpful for people to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:10 pm

We Need To Focus And Act Upon Critical Events NOW! Immediate Actions for Every Member and Visitor! 619286

Note: According to Twitter, the questions that will be chosen for the Townhall tomorrow are the ones that have been retweeted over and over. Keep going!

Back to top Go down

Post by couth11 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:56 am

X wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

DrewHampshire Drew Cline
In reply to…

couth11 Heather Couture

These are good examples of tweets, couth11. Getthem, would you please repost these questions showing how to use the hash # tags? I think that would be helpful for people to see.

Thanks to everyone for RTing- By another profile, do you mean a second twitter account?
couth11
couth11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:04 am

Hi Couth11, yes another profile = another account. If you use tweet deck then each one can be a separate column and you can choose which one to retweet or tweet from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:07 am

Those of you using TweetDeck should setup one column with the search criterial

#AskObama AND (#99ers OR #HR589 OR #jobs OR #unemployed)

This will show all questions related to our cause that President Obama is asked and uses any of the tags within parentheses.

Let me know if I missed a hash tag please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down