Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls

+2
tristen303
gettheminNOVEMBER
6 posters

Go down

Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls Empty Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:30 pm

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2011/06/obama_to_deliver_major_afghani.html

I wonder how the war profiteers like HALLIBURTON will take this?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls Empty Re: Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Who cares about Cheney and Halliburton? Bring them home now!! cheers
Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls 66067

Back to top Go down

Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls Empty Re: Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls

Post by tristen303 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:29 pm

They’ve made enough money; let’s just hope he’s withdrawing truly as opposed to just talking points American tax payers need our money to be used here instead of the BS imperialistic adventures my party started

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by USA Citizen Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:51 am

President Obama is planning to withdraw troops from Afghanistan so that they can be deployed to Libya and other parts of the Middle East.
USA Citizen
USA Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:20 am

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2011/06/obama_to_deliver_major_afghani.html

I wonder how the war profiteers like HALLIBURTON will take this?

Too bad for them!! But they will probably just be sent somewhere else, ie Lybia. I hope not, I hope they are really coming home. Im concerned for them all though, they coming home to a mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:27 pm

WOW! Another Obama happy moment and that will surely get him reelected!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:29 pm

USA Citizen wrote:President Obama is planning to withdraw troops from Afghanistan so that they can be deployed to Libya and other parts of the Middle East.

You are so correct.. What about Syria killing thousands. Mr. President. I guess they are not as important!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:33 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:WOW! Another Obama happy moment and that will surely get him reelected!

I hope so! cheers

When I think of the phrases "President Palin", President Romney", "President Gingrich", "President Pawlenty", "President Bachman" AND "President Paul"I get very ILL !!

Obama to deliver major Afghanistan speech Wednesday on troop withdrawls Vomit10

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:39 pm

USA Citizen wrote:President Obama is planning to withdraw troops from Afghanistan so that they can be deployed to Libya and other parts of the Middle East.

Number one you have no proof of that. Number two if it does happen well there are no jobs here. Teabags and the GOP have no jobs bills as planned. Only more cuts to poor programs.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:WOW! Another Obama happy moment and that will surely get him reelected!

I hope so! cheers

When I think of the phrases "President Palin", President Romney", "President Gingrich", "President Pawlenty", "President Bachman" AND "President Paul"I get very ILL !!

Don't worry, you always get taken care of under Obama's healthcare.. Unless you have to go to the death panel??/ LMAO

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:

I hope so! cheers

Don't worry, you always get taken care of under Obama's healthcare.. Unless you have to go to the death panel??/ LMAO

From the way I read it, that won't be in effect for me for a few more years. I need health care NOW! I haven't had it in over three years and at the time I lost it was undergoing tests for malignant hypertension. I had just had a cat scan of my kidneys to see if that was causing it, lost my health coverage the next day and never got the results. I really think I need them now, because I am afraid I have developed gout in both of my ankles from this. I have had it for over three months now and it is only getting worse and more painful each day. This is going to eventually lead to irreversible kidney damage. None of my eating habits are contributing to this and I don't drink, so I know it all goes back to the hypertension problem. I don't have the money for the needle test to properly diagnose this, and I am afraid to tell my family doctor out of fear he won't renew my scrips for hypertension until the tests are done. So yes, I need Obamacare, and so do millions of others! If I did, by some miracle find a way to pay for medical testing, it would be considered a "pre-existing condition" when I finally find a job with health coverage, and any further treatment for it would not be covered until the waiting period (up to a year) was over.

You should know how this is, you have medical problems, however you are fortunate enough to have certain benefits that I don't have. I am **screwed** either way I turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:

Is that funny? I don't get it.
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:00 pm

I agree death panels are not funny and was made up by FAUX news.

I believe Pre-Existing Conditions are illegal now. Became effective June 1 or this year, when anyone under 26 years old can now stay on their parent's health insurance.

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:45 pm

More information being released on tonight's speech:

Withdrawal from Afghanistan: Three options weighed by the White House

President Obama’s Wednesday speech on his promised July drawdown of the 100,000 US troops in Afghanistan is drafted. But on circulating copies, there are still blank spaces where the final troop figures will go. Whether that’s because the White House is still in the midst of internal debate – or whether it’s a fear of leaks – remains the subject of speculation, but guessing precisely what those figures will be was insider Washington’s favorite parlor game Tuesday.

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/withdrawal-afghanistan-three-options-weighed-white-house-002317338.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down