Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA.

4 posters

Go down

Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. Empty Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA.

Post by Mikey mike Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi, this is Mikey Mike:
Its hard for me to believe that the Unemployment rate in Pa. has fallen to 8.4 percent. Just 110th of one percent needed to eliminate people moving on to new tier. How convienient. You have got to be kidding me? What about Extended Uc Benefits will they be eliminated also. the Part where you have to file out paper forms and mail them in? showing your seeking work? What triggers that? Also to the best of my knowledge what is the rate for the EB program. There is so much lying going on here with our Gov. How about the multitude of college grads in Pa. and the High schoolers who will gradute in Pa. will they be counted as unemployed and added to the totals do the math somethings wrong in DENMARK PENNSYLVANIA

Mikey mike

Back to top Go down

Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. Empty Re: Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA.

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Welcome to the forum 1st of all.

As far as the drop in rate for PA Its fuzzy math. They dont count 99ers and also eliminate workers from the workforce that claim to be "Discouraged" and not looking for work anymore.

Its happening all over the country now and states such as yours are losing benefits.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA. Empty Re: Really Pa. Unemployment rate has fallen? somethings wrong in DENMARK PA.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Mikey mike wrote:Hi, this is Mikey Mike:
Its hard for me to believe that the Unemployment rate in Pa. has fallen to 8.4 percent. Just 110th of one percent needed to eliminate people moving on to new tier. How convienient. You have got to be kidding me? What about Extended Uc Benefits will they be eliminated also. the Part where you have to file out paper forms and mail them in? showing your seeking work? What triggers that? Also to the best of my knowledge what is the rate for the EB program. There is so much lying going on here with our Gov. How about the multitude of college grads in Pa. and the High schoolers who will gradute in Pa. will they be counted as unemployed and added to the totals do the math somethings wrong in DENMARK PENNSYLVANIA

Here is a link we have for information on what is happening with PA's EB right now.
http://www.unemployed-friends2.org/t1604-pennsylvania-will-likely-lose-eb-by-may-20

Also, something is very wrong in Denmark, RI and Denmark, CA. Both states lose jobs, yet their unemployment rate goes down. I sure wish someone could explain this new math to me! None of it makes any sense and I'm sure as the other states start reporting their unemployment rates within the next few days, we are going to be seeing a lot of this new fuzzy math.
mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazed&Confused Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Mostly states with Republican Governors are losing the EB benefits.

How nice. I give up. What happened with Pennsylvania is they reopened the mines and are paying miners $10/hour, this to get rid of EB, check the numbers, it is right on the Government site. Dazed is giving up. Gonna get a shopping cart and make my home on Broad Street, Philadelphia. I can't stand the crocked, lying, sneaky Republicans no more, some of the Democrats too.
Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazed&Confused Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:14 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
Mikey mike wrote:Hi, this is Mikey Mike:
\

Here is a link we have for information on what is happening with PA's EB right now.
http://www.unemployed-friends2.org/t1604-pennsylvania-will-likely-lose-eb-by-may-20

Also, something is very wrong in Denmark, RI and Denmark, CA. Both states lose jobs, yet their unemployment rate goes down. I sure wish someone could explain this new math to me! None of it makes any sense and I'm sure as the other states start reporting their unemployment rates within the next few days, we are going to be seeing a lot of this new fuzzy math.
mad

I believe this month they adjusted the birth/death rate, you know it is always something. I hope the stock market crashes and burns again. I hope we get mad enough to get rid of all these politicians, we need to march, show them who is boss, but I will be pushing my shopping cart down Broad Street, asking for handouts. There is nothing wrong in Denmark, there is something wrong with US Politicians, they are crocked and full of dog dodo. Dazed is Confused

Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Displaced Fri May 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Are you surprised considering we have a new Republican't governor?

Miss Displaced

http://missdisplaced.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:02 pm

It's the new math. If Tom Corbett has his way, one way or the other, no matter how many layoffs we have here, it will be 7.1% by November. Games (and a lot of private, closed door budget meetings.)

Somethings is rotten in PA no just Denmark and it has a strange aroma of natural gas drilling!!!!!! (wait until all the real stories come out on this). Hate to be cynical, but you just know it's coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Displaced Sun May 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Every job I see is still only Part Time or the even more dreaded Contract-to-Hire sham.

I believe the government "counts" these as actual real "jobs."

Miss Displaced

http://missdisplaced.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down