Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here.

+3
mj33
americatheneedy
Jobless_in_Ma
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 Empty Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here.

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Lets use this to express our anger about certain quotes we may see in certain articles.

The rules are as follows:

Use the quote button above in the post editing field (12th one over from right),
Fill in (copy and paste) the post you are upset about.
Hit the quote Icon again to complete the quote.
Copy the link of the article below the quote tags.
Feel free to express why you are upset about it.

This is a good way to blow off some steam!

Please remember to follow those guidelines so were not violating copyright laws. All posts doing so will be either edited or deleted to abide by these guidelines.

I will start.

Lembke called the extra 20 weeks of payments a burden on the jobless person's neighbor, who may be struggling, too. "You have to consider who's paying for this, and it's the taxpayer," he said.

Though Missouri has a 9.4 percent unemployment rate, Lembke said some employers — such as a home-health care company and a Jefferson County manufacturer — have told him they have trouble finding workers willing to take jobs paying $10 to $15 an hour.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/article_6b3ab23d-27c5-52d2-8ddd-e89837e4e7e4.html[code]
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here.

Post by mj33 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:43 pm

I think we need to look at the big picture and also keep in mind that these politicians that would bring up such a hideous and ridiculous thing as this topic, are just that, not even worth our times, as they honestlyknow the truths and how they are dealing with gasoline on flames of fire that have already been started (the poor), as they've read or been read our thousands of letters in every state across the nation from us. They just need to step up to the plate as we have to continue also in larger numbers.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Quotes from articles that makes you mad! Vent away here.

Post by mj33 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:46 pm

At same time, many SSDI folks, or vast majority qualified to not fault of their own also, it wasn't their choice to get some of the mental health problems they clinically have or the permanent physical bone/joint injury limiting their mobility etc... , guess just another way look at it also.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by New_Wave_Princess Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:50 pm

mj33 wrote:At same time, many SSDI folks, or vast majority qualified to not fault of their own also, it wasn't their choice to get some of the mental health problems they clinically have or the permanent physical bone/joint injury limiting their mobility etc... , guess just another way look at it also.

But many fake illnesses, that's the problem.

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 pm

mj33 wrote:IF the funding comes from emergency based spending. its more less a type of health related issue which is preventative medicine and promoting proper health, guess really not like the invadiing our 'privacy' at all like the feds checking into our phone lines with whomever we are talking to, now that is personal privacy and really crossing some borders.

Then provide us with preventative medicine! I have not had health insurance in over 3 years! The money for drug-testing, which will be a waste of money, should be used for that. Talk about wasteful spending - drug testing because you happen to be unemployed through no fault of your own. I seriously object to spending the money on that when I can't even purchase medications that are prescribed to me! It is an invasion of my privacy - they have absolutely no grounds to drug test me at all! I am not saying this because I approve of drug use, prior to becoming unemployed and advocating for our lives, my biggest project was advocating against the use of illegal drugs, especially among the young people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:53 pm

New_Wave_Princess wrote:
mj33 wrote:At same time, many SSDI folks, or vast majority qualified to not fault of their own also, it wasn't their choice to get some of the mental health problems they clinically have or the permanent physical bone/joint injury limiting their mobility etc... , guess just another way look at it also.

But many fake illnesses, that's the problem.
Working as a social worker, I saw plenty of that!

Back to top Go down

Post by New_Wave_Princess Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:00 pm

I did too, through many friends. I knew people who would pay off psychiatrists to get social security. Others were diagnosed for illnesses like anxiety or OCD. It makes a mockery because I have mild cases of both and I refuse to take money away from those who truly need it.

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Desperate:

i understand where you're coming from on some levels, however with all due respect I don't think you read my couple posts above where I spelled out it has to be funds from emergency spending where of course we would not pay, imagine you perhaps missed that.

I know exactly what you mean with 'faking', however that's likely always going to happen to some degree, and also witnessed that from working in rehab. related industry with lot of workers comp. type patients at doctors office for few yrs, but point there is that the large percentage that DO have legitimate mental and physical health problems, which are millions, have at no fault of their own become recipients and are blessed to have that program option for them, just like you and I are for the unemp. insurance program. That is the point I am trying to make.

And, you raise a good point that anyone of us realize certainly with regards to preventative medicine, however let's be quite frank, they can't even agree fully after 2 1/2 years on the new health care plan so offering that to all folks takes much time on their watch, and there's many of us that have been w/o health insurance for several years, like yourself, (including me for 7 out of past 7 1/2 years and it's sad and immorally unnaceptable.

As for illegal use of drugs for the youth, know what u mean in that aspect as lot of money is spent yearly in public health programs directly relevant to that, and at least that is a great start since preventative programming in medicine is very hard sell, but at same time at least a single drug test will help on large scale eliminate some of the 'baggage' that exists out there, primarily as for those on cash assistance and SSDI.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:07 pm

NewWave:

With all due respect if we're going to continuously bring that issue/problem up, and worry about the 'negatives' of that system/program, then that makes it all that much more reason to regularly test those strictly on SSDI, due to taking advantage of system and lying, so we have a very good reason just right there in itself that we all know, and taking away a portion of their monthly income checks to where they can't buy and smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and bottle of vodka and smoke bag of weed, makes it morre a necessity.

The lawmakers themselves, hate to admit, but they are not smart enough to creat and utilize consistent preventative programs that in long run would cost much more less and be much more successful, as they just can only look short term and act reactively, rather than proactively, that's why they are lawmakers that legislate bills and don't fully do proper needs assessments in addressing our health problems we face as nation.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by New_Wave_Princess Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:15 pm

MJ33, I think part of it is screening SSI much better and see why someone is getting it. Way too many people with "mental" illnesses are receiving it and they shouldn't. It's gotten to the point where anything can be disabled. It's insulting to those who are truly disabled. Even so, I've worked with people in wheelchairs, blind and deaf people and even people with Downs. If they can work, why should the person with mild anxiety or OCD get taxpayer money? Simple, because many of these fakes are on drugs.

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 pm

new wave:

Exactly, that is pure common sense there I think as it boils down to not just proper screening in the first place, but also ongoing investigation (properly done), but again, taht doesn't have much at all to do with the large amount of SSDI folks that are using illegal substances for their own benefit with its relationship to drug testing as it applies for those on welfare programs.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:21 pm

I should add from prior post meant to say those legitimate SSDI claimants that is.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:24 pm

If the funding is/was there and available and overwhelmingly voted on from all sides of legislative bodies, it would weed out those further abusing the system who need even more serious help or regular counseling etc... and could help identify and limit the amount of spending from the SSDI fund spent on those.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by americatheneedy Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Gosh I wish I could find one of those $10 jobs no one wants. Call me up I'll be there.
americatheneedy
americatheneedy

Back to top Go down

Post by New_Wave_Princess Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:15 am

americatheneedy wrote:Gosh I wish I could find one of those $10 jobs no one wants. Call me up I'll be there.

Sadly at this point I do too.

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by MarilynL Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:25 pm

desperateinri wrote:Not a quote, but............

With all the unemployed and 99ers out there, why aren't we organizing. I don't mean a National march on Washington, I'm talking local rallies, planned at the same time on the same day across the country. I know we don't have money, but there has to be a way to do this. Until we do, nothing is going to get done. We need a face to go with the emails, faxes and tweets! I wish all the guests we have here daily would sign up, use the chatbox and organize. It is free and something that has to be done if we have any chance of survival. People out there are intelligent and creative. We need their input, we can't do this by ourselves.

Please people, sign up and post your ideas. The only ideas that are stupid are the ones that you don't share. We need your help!

POST - we don't bite!

I am with you...and I have organized alot of events in my life, and I would love to do this...unfortunately I no longer have any strength, I am emotionally exhausted and worn out... But, I certainly agree, there is something we have to do to let everyone know what we the 99ers are going thru.

How many of us in here are from Massachusetts????

MarilynL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 pm

My favorite quote:

"With Unemployment stubbornly at 8.2% and real unemployment at 14.4%. " Every news station, every candidate, every spokes person touts these stats almost everyday. So, if "everyone" knows this, why are our elected officials sitting around twiddling their thumbs and voting 33 times to repeal the Affordable Health Care Act. Hello, we are starving here. Want to know the reason housing upstarts are so bad, the majority of the country is broke and too many are homeless. Want to know why consumer confidence is so low, most of us are broke and some of us are broken. Want people to spend money, get a JOBS BILL OUT FOR THE 99ERS AND THE UNEMPLOYED. FIX THE POWER GRID, BUILD BRIDGES, ROADS, HIGHWAYS, UPDATE AIRPORTS. Those things employ people. You can scream about pipelines all day long, they will only employ several hundred and they will travel with the project until it's completed. Nobody has to take my word for it, ask the project managers and leaders, they've been quoted. 200-275 jobs for a period of 2-3 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by MarilynL Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 am

New_Wave_Princess wrote:MJ33, I think part of it is screening SSI much better and see why someone is getting it. Way too many people with "mental" illnesses are receiving it and they shouldn't. It's gotten to the point where anything can be disabled. It's insulting to those who are truly disabled. Even so, I've worked with people in wheelchairs, blind and deaf people and even people with Downs. If they can work, why should the person with mild anxiety or OCD get taxpayer money? Simple, because many of these fakes are on drugs.

Well, my son has been deemed mentally disabled since he was 19 years old, however his problems started when he was 12. What does he have?...OCD, Social Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar, ADD, which all came forth during his puberty years. They believe a hormone imbalance may have occurred. He also has a learning disability, in the sense that he can only learn thru visual aids. I can only say, that unless you wear their shoes, or live with these people, you really have no idea what you are talking about. I could write a book about my son's life, the number of doctor's and psychiatrists, and councilors, he has seen since he was 12..and the fact that the school system failed him by never discovering that he had a learning disability until he was 13 years old. Because of this, he lost 8 years of education, and his self esteem. Sometimes physical handicaps are easier to live with and make a living with, than someone who is mentally disabled. My son did attempt several jobs when he got out of high school. Mental Illness has always been misunderstood and continues to be by people such as yourself, and when discussing mental illness, many people generalize it, and lump all lindividuals into one category...fakes. Sad.....

However, I will point out, that when he started taking medication at such a young age, I would've liked the doctors to do a little more than what they did. While he was seeing an adolescent psychologist, I believe they should've also had him go to Behavior counciling to learn how to live without meds. Now as an adult, his issues have only gotten worse, because he doesn't know how to deal with them. The system for the Mentally Ill is horrible...my son has had 3 doctors in just the last year, because they keep leaving the practice.

I also agree that if someone is collecting SSI for a mental disability, they should be forced to see a psychiatrist or councilor. However, when you are on SSI, the only insurance you have is the States health insurance, and there are very few psychiatrists that accept that insurance....another problem.

I also believe that they should be evaluated every 3 to 5 years.... My son has been evaluated twice in his life time, by psychiatrists that SSI directed him to, and each time he was deemed having a mental disability.

So, please, before you insult or generalize mental illness, please educate yourself on these issues first. I would've rather had seen my son in a wheel chair...at least his brain would've functioned properly. Families suffer as well, living with those who have mental illness, not just the individual.

MarilynL

Back to top Go down

Post by MarilynL Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:06 am

New_Wave_Princess wrote:MJ33, I think part of it is screening SSI much better and see why someone is getting it. Way too many people with "mental" illnesses are receiving it and they shouldn't. It's gotten to the point where anything can be disabled. It's insulting to those who are truly disabled. Even so, I've worked with people in wheelchairs, blind and deaf people and even people with Downs. If they can work, why should the person with mild anxiety or OCD get taxpayer money? Simple, because many of these fakes are on drugs.

And I might add, that I joined this group to help me deal with being unemployed. I guess I was stupid to think that I would feel good about being with those who were in the same boat as me...instead it seems that I will have more anxieties added to my already stressed out life, by reading statements and judgements about those you don't know. Being out of work as you are, do you like being judged by society as someone who is just looking for a handout? No, of course not...so please don't judge others in different circumstances. I was so supposed to feel better joining this site; I guess, I was wrong.

MarilynL

Back to top Go down

Post by MarilynL Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:08 am

mj33 wrote:new wave:

Exactly, that is pure common sense there I think as it boils down to not just proper screening in the first place, but also ongoing investigation (properly done), but again, taht doesn't have much at all to do with the large amount of SSDI folks that are using illegal substances for their own benefit with its relationship to drug testing as it applies for those on welfare programs.

There is no welfare in the state of Massachusetts, therefore those who no longer receive unemployment wages, have no money coming in at all. The most they will get is Food Stamps, but absolutely nothing to pay rent or utility bills. So there is no incentive to stay out of work in this state.

MarilynL

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecitizen Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:49 am

We first need to vote all of these paid idiots out of office. That won't happen until our unemployment rate goes to 50% and the other 50% are truly worried about their unemployment possibilities. This country is selfish and greedy. There is nothing but scorn for the unemployed because those scorning us don't see themselves as ever being in our situation. Many of us are listening to the media, not realizing that its propaganda. They don't think this country would even allow propaganda. Money rules.

We need to educate ourselves to what is really going on in this country - not continue to have blind faith that America is still America the great, America the compassionate. We are also hidden. There are no more food lines. We must hide ourselves and our children because of the laws that keep us swept under the rug. We are being laid off in little bits - a steady stream of a little bit, a little bit more, on and on. There are ads for employment - but no one ever gets hired.

We can organize and protest all we want. The news media will yawn and force the country to look the other way - some celebrity's divorce or constant breathless reports on traffic and weather. This country is not being informed. We are being fed a constant diet of lies. Our elected officials refuse to prosecute the rich, no matter what laws they violate because the elected officials are also guilty of criminal activity. If a government agency begins to investigate criminal activity, that agency is defunded and left with one or two people to do all the work. Then we wonder why it takes years to prosecute wrongdoing.

We need to organize. But not to get our voices heard because they hear us, they just don't care. We need to organize to get foreign and corporate influence out of our elections. We need to elect Americans that care about what is happening to this country. How difficult would it be to find them? It is going to be hard to win a war against the rich and greedy when we are unemployed with no life-lines. But our numbers grow every day.

Most importantly, we need to begin to come together. Right now, it doesn't matter how we got into this position because no one will be held accountable anyway. We need to come together to figure out how to get out of this situation. And we need to figure out how to hold elected officials responsible. It's much easier to remain ignorant than attempt to learn.

When Congress decides to cut the budget, why do they always target the agencies that help the general public, but won't hear of any cuts to the defense budget. So we pay $1,000 for a flathead screwdriver. It simply would be too much work for Congress to attack that problem. Too many Members of
Congress won't even read a bill before they cast a vote "for" or "against."

invisiblecitizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Well said invisible. We need our voices heard on all fronts. The only voice they ever hear is our VOTE. So, when we cast ours this November, make it count. Let them know who and how much we are displeased with their work ethic, their lack of action and it's consequences on the Country as a whole.

Back to top Go down

Post by wausauguy Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 pm

In my opinion, sometimes telling people to think positive and such is like a put down. Of course being positive is a good thing, but "telling" people who are in circumstances, important circumstance at that to think positive is not being supportive.

I feel it is good to vent, and sometimes I find myself going negative and I try to bring myself back somehow and try to not dwell on things. But, I also fully understand how it feels , when it feels liek it has been one too many rejections, when so much has been financially lost, and such. I know this is not what anyone needs, but I hope it does help you in some way by saying so many people do care, and are listening.

I have been through alot in this economic downturn. I have survived, I still have concerns, but I do feel I am gonna be fine. This is a big change from just over 3 months ago. I finally landed a steady full-time job which I started April 30th and it is going well. I understand if anyone here may have a bit of resentment etc to read my post when I know all too well how it feels to have done all the right things and still have been left without a job. I just offer this bit of encouragement, hang in there, keep applying. I also think we all need to be careful to not let all the supposed experts cause hurt and frustration to how we are feeling.

When I hear economists, politicians, professors, and the media making statements and theories about the high unemployment I myself get angry. The bottom line is there are far more applicants . and I will add more than adequately qualified applicants for every job. There may be a few handful of jobs that have a lack of qualified applicants but for most situations there are many qualified ready candidates. The reasons jobs are not filled can be as simple as not having reached the applicants that want to apply. So many jobs are NOT being advertised or shared. If a job is not known about, of course there will not be applicants. I also think there are logistics that prevent finding employees, such as location. Many who have been unemployed have less reliable transportation as they may have lost their cars or held onto cars beyond what they would normally have. The list goes on.. but it is so wrong to leave people feeling that the reason jobs are not filled is because there are not enough qualified applicants.

I want anyone who is feeling discouraged to know I am reading your posts and listening and I know many others care too.

JP

wausauguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 am

Hi wausauguy. Good to hear from you. So happy you are doing well and enjoying your new position. I feel I can speak for our members and tell you that none of us resents you having found full time employment. We are happy to celebrate for our members. Please don't feel that way, and we are happy to have you posting, we've missed seeing you.

And a big thanks for caring and listening.

Back to top Go down

Post by MarilynL Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:03 am

JP...thank you for your kind words, and congratulations on your new job. You give us hope, but sometimes I am afraid of hoping, because it is so devestating when you don't get the call back from an interview...it's like riding a roller coaster everyday. I have a job interview on Wednesday...at one time I would be excited...no longer do I feel that way. I feel like I am going to be wasting my time, and then holding in my breath for the next week or so after, just waiting for that call, only to receive a letter instead. It's like riding up that first hill on that coaster, pausing at the top, and quickly heading down. My anxieties are full blown at this point...HA! But I will go to the job inerview with a fake smile, and do what I have to do. You mentioned the car thing...I can certainly relate. I am driving a 2001, not much mileage, but paint starting to peel, color starting to fade from sitting in the sun too long...I decided yesterday that a 16.00 car wash was needed so a perpective employer won't see me driving up in a delapidated car.

I just read an article in our local paper - 6% jobless rate in Massachusetts...sounds great, but what about those 99ers that aren't even on the grid. It just turns my stomach when I read or hear this. I have sent letters to my State Sentate, the President, our local newspaper..I will do anything to get the word out. The next stop is Television...I won't stop...

I find in my life, some of my close friends care...they call me every other day, just to talk, knowing that I have nothing positive to say. But family is a whole other subject....I have only one sister, who I was never really close to anyway, but the only way she lets me know she cares is by throwing money in an envelope and mailing it to me. While it is certainly appreciative, that's not what I want from her. But her answer to me has always been "It hurts to see you suffering, and I don't know what to do to help you"... what about lending an ear??? We know they can't give us answers, but it's nice to know someoone is willing to listen even though we have nothing good to say. I laugh when friends e-mail me, and ask why they haven't heard from me and my humorous side...(I am usually quite funny..HA!), and when I respond that I don't feel so humourous lately, I never get another response back. I was actually told from one long time friend that it sounds like I really don't want a job...if I could've crawled thru those telephone wires and choked her, I would've. Of course, she took early retirement, so she's all set.
I feel that the only way people will understand is when I go into full depression, then they may wake up and see that being unemployed is not what I intended or continue to want.

Thanks again, JP for listening

MarilynL

Back to top Go down

Post by MarilynL Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:20 am

MaryKay wrote:I don't have an article to reference. My #1 source of anger comes from the statement, unemployed, long term unemployed and those who have stopped looking. Who among us has stopped looking???? Just my two cents.

I haven't stopped looking, but I certainly don't sit at my computer everyday anymore. I now go every 3 days, sometimes longer...because it is so very discouraging to not see anything that I would be 100% qualified for anymore. At one time, if there was one thing that I had never did, I would still apply, because they used to train people on some aspects of the job ...not anymore. Now I read the job descriptions, see that it sounds good, and then bang!...they want someone who can speak multiple languages, or need someone who has had experience on their computer programs, or need someone who has had a degree in accounting...forget that we've been balancing a checkbook for 50 years....ugh! Often I am more angry at perspective employers than at the government.

MarilynL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next