Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed

+4
Angelicrisis
tiffg2011
exhaustedandtired/1208
gettheminNOVEMBER
8 posters

Go down

Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed Empty Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Shocking news that comes directly from Christina Romer, former Obama Administration's former top economic advisor who expressed her frustration with the government for not doing enough to help unemployed Americans:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/24/christina-romer-shameful_n_840074.html

Back to top Go down

Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed Empty Re: Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:16 pm

The attitude of HANG IN THERE IS BS! Its nice to sit in your WHITE HOUSE and tell us to just hang in there! MAD
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed Empty Re: Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:38 pm

... especially when you're not a victim of unemployment.

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:04 am

Obama shamefully ignoring a lot of things!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:19 am

I understand he cant possibly focus on just one issue, but I personally am sick of NOT hearing one word about the plight of the long term unemployed, this is ridiculous. I am very disappointed in our pres. Does he think that by not addressing it, we will disappear? Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed 482574

Back to top Go down

Post by tiffg2011 Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 am

i agree!! is like he has been all of a sudden quiet since december...am starting to think the worse of him...that maybe he has been changed by washington?? i hope he realizes he can't cut off his nose to spite himself

tiffg2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:39 pm

He's on the list to contact about our fight for HR589. Of course remember, he will not get additional stimulus approved and needs to come out and tell the American people why. He can call for action, he needs to do so.

Also, I am sending the VP our letter as well and I think it would be great if all members included him in your correspondence. Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:20 pm

I honestly think that he got into office appealing to the plight of the working man on purpous, with all pre-meditated intention to introduce globalization to America, therfore he knew he was not going to see the American people through till the end of this crisis. Very similar to the analogy, a vampire can't enter your house without YOU inviting him/her in.
I'm glad for progress on Hr589 and Im also hopeful, but Im also acutely aware that when a person's moral compass is gone .....everyone needs to watch carefully.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by anyoldname Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:44 pm

I'm really disappointed with him. He really hasn't done much to improve the job situation - what little improvement we've seen is not his doing, though like all politicos he'll take credit! Evil or Very Mad

anyoldname

Back to top Go down

Obama Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed Empty Christina Romer, Former Top Economist: Administration 'Shamefully' Ignoring Unemployed

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:47 pm

On Tuesday, the Obama administration's former top economic adviser expressed her frustration with the government for not doing enough to help unemployed Americans.

“I frankly don’t understand why policy makers aren’t more worried
about the suffering of real families,” Christina Romer, former chair of
the Council of Economic Advisors said at a discussion at Vanderbilt
University, according to Politico. "I think there are tools we have that we can use, and I think it’s shameful that we’re not using them."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/24/christina-romer-shameful_n_840074.html
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:28 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:The attitude of HANG IN THERE IS BS! Its nice to sit in your WHITE HOUSE and tell us to just hang in there! MAD

Compares to his solving the gas crisis and saying "Get rid of your SUV's" Right, that fixes the gas prices. Hello, what about those who do not own gas guzzlers!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:06 pm

He really stinks as a president. I am more disappointed with the fact that he has never publicy acknowledge us.
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by americatheneedy Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:28 pm

He's the worst president in the history of the country. He's weak, inconsistent with foreign policy, and completely dedicated to his radical agenda. He has made us the laughing stock of this world. Better to be hated by the world than laughed at by it. He a liar and changes his mind too much. Oh, did I mention he spends money on EVERYTHING except helping us when we need it?
americatheneedy
americatheneedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down