Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Senator Mikulski, D - Md. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Senator Mikulski, D - Md.

2 posters

Go down

Senator Mikulski, D - Md. Empty Senator Mikulski, D - Md.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:46 pm

If anyone had a chance to watch her just a short while ago, she was on fire. It was a chest thumping, fist banging oratory on what is not being done to create jobs, the phonies in Washington and who exactly the budget cuts are being directed against. If you get a chance, please watch. I will try to get a link. She was dead on. Definitely worth watching.

Back to top Go down

Senator Mikulski, D - Md. Empty Re: Senator Mikulski, D - Md.

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Senator Mikulski, D - Md. 468390
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:57 pm

MaryKay wrote:If anyone had a chance to watch her just a short while ago, she was on fire. It was a chest thumping, fist banging oratory on what is not being done to create jobs, the phonies in Washington and who exactly the budget cuts are being directed against. If you get a chance, please watch. I will try to get a link. She was dead on. Definitely worth watching.

I love that little woman! She was a dear friend of my dad's. They went on frequent fishing trips in the Chesapeake Bay for many years. I was with my dad on the last trip she went on with him. She is a little spitfire for sure! Ms. Mikulski gave a eulogy at my dad's funeral at the end of August, 2009. She is a sincere and caring person and the residents of Maryland are lucky to have her represent them in the Senate. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Anyone have a link to the video? What about unemployment extensions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm

She spoke about unemployment and job creation, not the 99ers or unemployment extensions. I found it on cspan.org, but I can't pull up the link, it keeps playing both the current speaker and her speech. I'll keep trying because it is worth seeing. The is standing there with her ashes on her forehead telling them all off. Stop the phoniness, look at what you are cutting, stop blaming the President, if you want to stop duplication, then you should have attended the committee meetings. I am going from memory, but if I can get it to come up, all should see it. She speaks the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:10 pm

kemcha wrote:Anyone have a link to the video? What about unemployment extensions?

I believe her speech today in the Senate was regarding JOBS and the lack of attention that Congress is giving to creation and growth. All the rhetoric we hear from the politicians is "we need to address it". Senator Mikulski was DEMANDING it with a passion and lecturing her colleagues on their lack of ability to get anything done. I would much prefer a job that pays a living wage than 14 short weeks of another extension.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazed&Confused Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:13 pm

MaryKay wrote:If anyone had a chance to watch her just a short while ago, she was on fire. It was a chest thumping, fist banging oratory on what is not being done to create jobs, the phonies in Washington and who exactly the budget cuts are being directed against. If you get a chance, please watch. I will try to get a link. She was dead on. Definitely worth watching.

Please Mary Kay try and get a video of that. I was getting crazy watching Cspan yesterday hearing about the 700,000 job cuts the Republicans want to make in the 2011 budget and the social services they want cut. I say tax the rich NOW.

Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:05 pm

I can't get it to link up. You can go to cspan.org click on today's video and call her up on the list. She speaks at about 2:15 or so. It is worth digging for. I am going to keep trying, maybe tomorrow I can call it up, they are still on the floor now, so maybe it is not readily available yet.

Also, Bernie Sanders is on with Dylan Ratigan now.

I guess I don't have to let you know, HR1 on both sides was shot down, so now we debate for another week. Oh yea!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazed&Confused Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Thank you MK, very good information. I also see you moderate. Tough job, but very gratifying. Good Luck!!! Very Happy
Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down