Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Green Tree Servicing can go to he** EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Green Tree Servicing can go to he**

3 posters

Go down

Green Tree Servicing can go to he** Empty Green Tree Servicing can go to he**

Post by rhiannonj Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:39 am

I am so fed up with Green Tree Servicing I could spit! I live with my mom who's 91. Right now we're living off her social security and navy annuity which I'm grateful for. We lost our roomie the end of January. He was paying $550 a month which was a big help. Thought we had another roomie... Green Tree calls and wanted to make a payment arrangement on February 28 of $595... yep, it sucks, our interest rate is 10.5% and we've been trying to remodify for months! I went through with it cos roomie was gonna move in but he backed out! So now we're faced with paying our 1st mortgage of $934 and an electric bill of $300 and can't pay the rest of the bills.. phone, car insurance, cable/internet, etc.

Sorry, just needed to vent. I'm so tired of worrying about this crap. I'm 58 years old and have psoriasis. No way in hell can I get a job now and don't know what to do.

Thanks for listening.

Rhi
rhiannonj
rhiannonj

Back to top Go down

Green Tree Servicing can go to he** Empty Re: Green Tree Servicing can go to he**

Post by rhiannonj Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:51 am

P.S. When I spoke with a rep from Green Tree the other day he said the guy that I had been dealing with about our remod QUIT!!! LMAO... why am I not surprised.
rhiannonj
rhiannonj

Back to top Go down

Green Tree Servicing can go to he** Empty Re: Green Tree Servicing can go to he**

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:01 am

Is there any chance you can find another roommate soon? There are a lot of people looking for inexpensive housing like this because they are in the same situation as we are.

Hopefully you can find another in the next few weeks and you will be able to catch up on the past due bills.

Prayers to you and your mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhiannonj Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:15 am

DIRI... I've placed ads on craigslist. Think I messed up there cos I was placing the ad every week and deleting the past ad. Now it's not showing up. Sad Also have an ad on southern md classifieds. Living around the PAX Naval air station is usually a good place to get roomies but it seems slow right now. Our last roomie was great but he quit his last job because the managers sucked.

These last few months have really been tough. My little Angel kitty died in my lap on January 7th and I miss her so much. That's her in my user pic.

Thanks for your prayers. Smile
rhiannonj
rhiannonj

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Mae Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 am

Green Tree comes to my door! They make house calls! Always some 300 plus repo looking guy to intimadate you My dog always backs them off yet they keep coming!
Maggie Mae
Maggie Mae

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:00 am

rhiannonj wrote:DIRI... I've placed ads on craigslist. Think I messed up there cos I was placing the ad every week and deleting the past ad. Now it's not showing up. Sad Also have an ad on southern md classifieds. Living around the PAX Naval air station is usually a good place to get roomies but it seems slow right now. Our last roomie was great but he quit his last job because the managers sucked.

These last few months have really been tough. My little Angel kitty died in my lap on January 7th and I miss her so much. That's her in my user pic.

Thanks for your prayers. Smile

You should place the ad on CL everyday to make sure everyone sees it. I know when I check craigslist, I usually only check it for that day. Where in Southern MD do you live? I love it down there and am very familiar with the area! My dad lived there for 53 years, he was a journalist for the Sunpapers, and then for the Gazette and Bayweekly after he retired.

So sorry to hear about your cat. I know our pets are like family members and it is so hard to lose them. Sad

I hope things start looking up for you, you deserve it.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhiannonj Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:29 am

DIRI.. craigslist won't allow you to post the same ad everyday. They look at it as spam. I have another ad posted on http://classifieds.somd.com. Me and Mom live in Lexington Park around the PAX 3rd gate.

Thanks for your heart felt wishes about my Angel. She was such a sweetie and I miss her so much. Still have 4 kitties and they're adjusting to her loss. Don't know what I'd do without them.
rhiannonj
rhiannonj

Back to top Go down

Post by rhiannonj Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Maggie Mae wrote:Green Tree comes to my door! They make house calls! Always some 300 plus repo looking guy to intimadate you My dog always backs them off yet they keep coming!

OMG Maggie... Green Tree comes to your door!!! It's enough to deal with their harrassment over the phone! They ever come to my door I'll get my kitties after them.
rhiannonj
rhiannonj

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi58 Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:56 pm

is it legal to come to your door? Not in CA.. They cannot even call if you tell them to contact you only by mail...
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down