Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB?

+5
ca
lendmeflight2
chopthis91
gettheminNOVEMBER
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? Empty Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:30 pm

I thought everybody might be interested in reading this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/26/joe-scarborough-glenn-beck_n_828624.html

It's a very telling story about Glenn Beck and that even some people at Fox News are starting tio distance themselves from GB.

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? Empty Re: Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB?

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:35 pm

This is evidence of the rift that is occurring between the teaparty and the GOP. Its going to be fun to watch them rip each other apart. Palin is starting to lose some key states in polls now.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB? Empty Re: Glenn Beck: Fox News Turning Against GB?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:50 pm

It was bound to happen ... for Rush L, it's probably going to be even longer before that happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:53 pm

kemcha wrote:It was bound to happen ... for Rush L, it's probably going to be even longer before that happens.

He must really believe his own BS because he does not need the money.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:22 pm

After watching that video of Glenn Beck, I couldn't believe just how fast he went off the rocker. I wonder if he actually believes all of those conspiracy theories he's been spouting.

Back to top Go down

Post by chopthis91 Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:30 pm

kemcha wrote:I thought everybody might be interested in reading this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/26/joe-scarborough-glenn-beck_n_828624.html

It's a very telling story about Glenn Beck and that even some people at Fox News are starting tio distance themselves from GB.

Great news!! Now if Palin, Bachmann, Hannity, Rush, O'Reilly, and Coulter would just exit with him!!!

lol!
chopthis91
chopthis91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Don't forget to add Rachel Maddow to that list, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:39 pm

chopthis91 wrote:

Great news!! Now if Palin, Bachmann, Hannity, Rush, O'Reilly, and Coulter would just exit with him!!!

lol!

Did you know most of these people are in unions.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by chopthis91 Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Kermit THE Frog wrote:
chopthis91 wrote:

lol!

Did you know most of these people are in unions.

No I didn't!! HYPOCRITES!!!!!

Mad
chopthis91
chopthis91

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:20 pm

kemcha wrote:Don't forget to add Rachel Maddow to that list, as well.

You think Maddow is too extreme? She presents things in a funny way but Beck is just over the top and most of what he say isn't true.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by chopthis91 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:23 pm

kemcha wrote:Don't forget to add Rachel Maddow to that list, as well.

Is it because you think Rachel is too far left?
chopthis91
chopthis91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Maddow just seems to be getting too loud for me ... it's why I don't like Joy Behar, Nancy Grace or Greta Van Susteren.

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:46 pm

kemcha wrote:Maddow just seems to be getting too loud for me ... it's why I don't like Joy Behar, Nancy Grace or Greta Van Susteren.

Rachel Maddow is nothing like those 3? She has a brain to go with the wit.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm

She just rubs me the wrong way ... much in the same way that I never liked Rick Sanchez ... the man struck me as being ... well, I won't say it here, but, I got the feeling that he was bitter because he thought Latinos were being targeted too frequently.

Matter of fact, I thought his on-air rant about CNN ventured too far into the racist category ... I don't know if he is, or if he isn't. But he seemed to act like that's how CNN were treating him.

I'm not saying that CNN was right in treating him like this but it's something that should be talked about behind closed doors. Viewers just don't like to deal with subject matter such as this because it's a volatile topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:52 pm

You never saw Keith Olbermann behaving in this manner. He took the cancellation of his show in stride and worked with it, instead of against it.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Kermit THE Frog wrote:
kemcha wrote:Maddow just seems to be getting too loud for me ... it's why I don't like Joy Behar, Nancy Grace or Greta Van Susteren.

Agreed, Maddow has intelligence and is likeable. She one of the few that researches a subject matter and presents it in an intelligent, sometimes funny, and sane manner. Beck just comes off as unhinged, as a shock jock from his radio days.

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:02 pm

aloneinpa wrote:
Kermit THE Frog wrote:

Agreed, Maddow has intelligence and is likeable. She one of the few that researches a subject matter and presents it in an intelligent, sometimes funny, and sane manner. Beck just comes off as unhinged, as a shock jock from his radio days.

And when she messes up she admits it. She really is very smart. I like her only 2nd to Ed Schultz. I do miss Olbermann Sad
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:15 pm

kemcha wrote:She just rubs me the wrong way ... much in the same way that I never liked Rick Sanchez ... the man struck me as being ... well, I won't say it here, but, I got the feeling that he was bitter because he thought Latinos were being targeted too frequently.

Matter of fact, I thought his on-air rant about CNN ventured too far into the racist category ... I don't know if he is, or if he isn't. But he seemed to act like that's how CNN were treating him.

I'm not saying that CNN was right in treating him like this but it's something that should be talked about behind closed doors. Viewers just don't like to deal with subject matter such as this because it's a volatile topic.

Kemcha, for some reason I am surprised to hear you say this.

This sounds like the people who said that the academy awards wasn't the time and place to for micheal Moore to make the comments he made about the Iraq War. I feel like as long as you put revolutionaries in their own place people will always have the choice to tune them out and what they say won't make a difference. You could say the same thing for Glenn Beck. I am one of the few who supports his methods I am just against what he has to say. I also have a problem with him being on a channel called "fox news". It is implicit in their name that what they broadcast is news and most of the time it isn't. It is extremely slanted opinion. MSNBC does not claim to be news it is a political channel and Maddow's show is a political show.

Is she too loud because she is doing a story on abortion rights? Or she she loud because she is a very outspoken lesbian? Or is she just too loud. She has an agenda and these days you have to scream over Glenn Beck's lies to get the truth out.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:22 pm

I'm not saying that she's in the league as Glenn Beck or the other loud mouths, I'm just that impressed with her .. I don't know to describe it. It's just my personal view ...

There are some news programs I watch and some anchors I enjoy watching. I don't know, CNN just doesn't have anyone that stands out anymore. I think one of the reasons why CNN was watched by so many was because of Rick Sanchez ... however, he seemed to go off the deep end, the same way that Glenn Beck did in that video.

We seem to live in an era where media personalities seem to be voicing their own opinions and slamming the very employers they are working for. It's a huge turn-off for me.

I tune in to watch their programs, not to listen or hear their 'intense commentary.'

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:29 pm

I see what you are saying but Ed, for example, is much louder and more aggressive than Rachel and you seem to like him. That is why I am confused. None of them are like Beck. I think Beck's hysterical crying and screaming are really turning people off except for the most polarized people in his spectrum.

You don't like her you don't like her, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

She also doesn't really deal with unemployment much and I think that is why a lot of people don't like her. We tend to think that the biggest problem we face should be the biggest one in the world and that isn't always true.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by ca Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 pm

for months now, the minute he comes on and I hear his voice, it is like chalk on a chalk board, ever since he dissed the unemployed women at the rally in new york, calling her unamerican. He didnt know her from adam, but made this judgement call and statement. what really bothers me is that the unemployed do not have anyone to represent them such as the last group he dissed and who are up in arms, rightfully so..but it took a large, vocal, promient group to finally put him in his place. It saddens me that while the unemployed are 15 million strong, we dont have the voice, or the clout to speak out about the outlandish statements about the unemployed.
I am glad he finally got called out, that I am happy about, but in the meantime he has discredited alot of americans along the way..that is sad...yes there is freedom of speech, but to pick on americans that cannot speak up or talk back is disgusting...I hope they cancel him and soon. He preaches it is almost like brain washing..

ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike473 Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Beck is hit or miss, but I don't think everything he says is off base. He just only tells one side of the story. The rich elites from both parties are tearing down the middle class at a fast pace. They likely laugh at the people once they are "off stage" having dinner together.

Mike473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Have to admit that I agree with Mike. Glenn Beck may come off as a Republican conspiracy fanatic, but, he is telling one side of the story. I'll be the first to admit the the majority of crap he spews is complete nonsense but he's serving a purpose that the other major media networks don't.

We really need networks like Fox News who are telling the Republican side of these issues because the other media networks are so heavily aligned with the Democratic side that viewers aren't given an equal balance of these stories.

Do we agree with the likes of Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh? Probably not. But we do need to acknowledge the fact that media networks like Fox News actually do serve a purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by chopthis91 Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:49 pm

kemcha wrote:She just rubs me the wrong way ... much in the same way that I never liked Rick Sanchez ... the man struck me as being ... well, I won't say it here, but, I got the feeling that he was bitter because he thought Latinos were being targeted too frequently.

Rick Sanchez is a total jack ars but I'd never compare Rachel to him. A few years back he was a news anchor down here in S FL doing the evening and late news. I didn't care for him then either. He was also arested for hitting a fan at a Dolphin's game with his car (drunk). Oh well...to each his own!!
chopthis91
chopthis91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Well, I wasn't comparing the two ... it could be I've never given her a chance ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next