Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 Empty 99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

For the ease of all members who I hope will sign up, here is a very comprehensive list of names, email addresses and twitter accounts for our elected officials:

http://www.whatisworking.com/2011/05/contact-congress-address-phone-twitter.html

My suggestion is to copy the 99ers letter and signatures and send out via tweetdeck to as many on the list as you can. I will be doing this as well.

Listed below are my ideas for tweet deck. Again, please know, you can send this or you can send your own message. I like the letter as it chronicles our history, how long we have been together and what we have been through and most importantly the length of time THEY have let pass and taken NO action.

As always thank you all for participating and remember, many voices will be perceived as VOTES. They need to know, we may no longer be counted, but we DO count and OUR VOTES COUNT. 99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 34243

Last edited by MaryKay on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 Empty Re: 99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:34 pm

I am about to start Ohio. Hoping to get some tweets and retweets.

99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 34243

Back to top Go down

99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 Empty Re: 99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Take a break for the weekend. Monday we begin again. Hope you will join in. 99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:34 am

Please all, 14 days left before the next holiday for our elected officials, the debt ceiling, the super committee it will be the circus we know this first hand. We need a real push from every unemployed member and 99er to get the word out. Please, I am begging all members, join in, one hour a day. We need everyone's help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:04 pm

I am sending the letter again to Rep Lee. I am also sending a seperate note letting her know that we need to be included in any legislation going forth. Most of the 99ers have been without for 1-1/2 yrs. Another winter is coming, another holiday season is coming, it's too long and people are growing more and more desperate and depressed. I strongly urge you all to send the letter and send her a note as well stating just how hard this is to deal with, and still no jobs bill, still no jobs, not even part time jobs.

Please, all friends, do not sit silently. They don't want to hear us, make them hear us. We won't be ignored again. 99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 34243

Understand, even if they extend unemployment benefits through next year, many, many members will become 99ers within the next two months.

The 99ers need to be included in any and all legislation going forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:46 am

To all members:

This is crunch time, if we don't get loud now, we may run the risk of losing everything we could possibly get. The Super Committee will have to take over if no resolution by next week. Unemployment benefits will not be high on their list and the 99ers don't make the list now, so we can't wait. We need to get LOUD. Please tweet, retweet, email, fax and phone. Please. 99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Hi guys, good email day today.

Just to update, there are a few new threads asking for stories and letters. the e letter to Sen. Levin and Ways and Means, along with NELP. I sent my story and each received our letter.

I have to take Dad tomorrow back to Fox Chase, so I won't be back until Friday. Hoping you can keep the topics scrolling for me and please keep emailing.

We seem to be getting some coverage for the unemployed and for the 99ers. So please keep up the good work.

As always, thanks. 99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:51 am

Good Morning friends. Off to Dad's.

We have had many additional requests for stories. The topics are scrolling to the left.

In addition, please read the topic on Barbara Lee and HR589. She needs a thank you and a tweet. Please send the 99ers letter to:
@RepBarbaraLee.

While you are at it, on the complete list of contacts, the last two pages have the listing of the Super Committee, Democrats Refusing to Support the American Jobs Act and Republican Who Didn't Sign the Grover Norquist Pledge. When I return tomorrow, that's who I am targeting specifically.

Two more things on the to do list:

All members of CBC and Progressive Caucus. The complete list shows Party, Committees etc. It's easy to pick them out. Keith Ellison and Raul Grijalva, Progressive Caucus.

As always, the President and Vice President need to get the letter too.
@BarackObama @VP.

I know I am asking alot, but it's less time consuming than all 20 pages and I need help. I cannot do this alone and I've said many times, one voice won't get noticed nearly as well as many.

It's our fight to win or lose. I will be back and ready to "go to the mattress" tomorrow. I cannot be here today. Hope you understand and can help me out.

Much love to all.

mk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:15 am

I am back to work today. Please join me if you can. We had some news with HR589 yesterday. It's up to us to keep up the pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:28 pm

99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 758924 Please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Well let's all hope with the failure of the super committee to enact anything, (disgrace) that with the help of the markets, the media and the ratings agencies, which now has Congress, The Super Committee and the US economy in the spotlight once again, they will get busy by Wednesday and finally do something for JOBS, UNEMPLOYMENT EXTENSION AND THE 99ERS.

I have not seen the media scream like this, particularly about JOBS since this mess started.

Let's ride the wave and tweet them all today. Please all, I would appreciate the help and the retweets. 99er's Letter and Suggestions for Tweet Deck Users - Page 2 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by superstevies Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Marykay...I keep trying to retweet your tweets but it keeps telling me that I cannot becase I have to refresh the page...twitter seems to be a little messed up right now. I am trying.
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:59 pm

I was having that issue earlier. It's twitter, not us. But thanks for trying and love you for the help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2