CraigList BEWARE

Go down

CraigList BEWARE Empty CraigList BEWARE

Post by tjommy on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 pm

I just want to warn you all about craigs list jobs I have been looking around and noticing a lot of jobs postings are fake on there. I even read of a huge multi million dollar craigslist scam involving working from home. If they ever ask for personal information be weary. Always expect to meet in person when applying to a Craigslist job post if they dont ask for such a thing its too good to be true!

tjommy

Back to top Go down

CraigList BEWARE Empty Re: CraigList BEWARE

Post by ranbrow123 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:20 pm

tjommy wrote:I just want to warn you all about craigs list jobs I have been looking around and noticing a lot of jobs postings are fake on there. I even read of a huge multi million dollar craigslist scam involving working from home. If they ever ask for personal information be weary. Always expect to meet in person when applying to a Craigslist job post if they dont ask for such a thing its too good to be true!

Yeah from what I've heard from friends looking for a job, a lot of craigslist ads are scams that just want you to send in your resume so they can sell your information (email, phone number, physical address).

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum