Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
The fading hope  for change in America EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
The fading hope  for change in America EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
The fading hope  for change in America EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The fading hope for change in America

2 posters

Go down

The fading hope  for change in America Empty The fading hope for change in America

Post by casheyes Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:49 am

Why I am back here? I am here because nothing is changing for anyone or anything.
I am a student, but I am feeling the pain.
I know everyone is fed up with the complaining and whining, but what can one do, when everything that you want in life is slowly being either taken or stolen from you?
When is enough is enough?

It not all money, but how can a Man be a Man when he is going through a lot of emotional crisis and alienate his self from society?
Why should we still have a Government that continue be more of the problem than provide true solutions?
Is it me or is it that we are dependent or to stubborn to let go of old ideas for new ones?
I by no means is saying get rid of Government,but I'm thinking there got to be more options than the same old thing,replace the bad with bad or worser people.

Well I am signing off right now

Peace The fading hope  for change in America 550579 Peace

casheyes

Back to top Go down

The fading hope  for change in America Empty Re: The fading hope for change in America

Post by hope Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:13 am

Hi Casheyes, please do continue to have hope.. what has befallen America will take a while to fix and unfortunately it takes some struggle on all our parts. We are all fighting the system now and we will have the results we desire and need.

My life has been destroyed too but I try to always remember that its happened to so many millions of Americans (even the world). The hard part for me is not knowing many people from my personal life who have been through similar circumstances. Thats what this forum is here for.

I know it is hard to hear things like "hang in there" at this point. But if it helps anyway at all know that this is bigger than all of us and that We The People will prevail in all of this.

Always tell yourself good things and treat yourself kindly. None of this is your fault. And please always come back when you want to rant or for support too. We are always here.
hope
hope

http://www.unemployedinamerica.net

Back to top Go down

The fading hope  for change in America Empty Re: The fading hope for change in America

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:49 am

Well said, Hope! Thanks for posting!

The fading hope  for change in America 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:33 pm

God Bless casheyes, Hope and all our Members. We cannot give up. We all have down days, walk away, do what you need to do to feel better. We are all here for each other. If you can't fight today, we will do it for any who can't, tomorrow we may need you to fight for us, that's the good thing about friends. Together we will get this done, one day at a time. The fading hope  for change in America 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by casheyes Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:10 pm

I am trying to look at things in positive light, but I really, truly, try to do the right things, but it seems that regardless what I try my community alienated me and I understand "I'm the new kid on the block", but people are weird acting and add to my woes.
It is good to be by yourself some of the time, but not all the time.
I understand that they fear me or think the worse, but we got to live like they do, who gave them the right to judge me?
Only God that I was taught to be the judge of Man?

That's why I keep to myself, and can't wait to move now because I can't enjoy living here.
I have did all that a human can do to be righteous in all my endeavors just to be judge and ridicule.
I hope that no one let my rants and negative vibe rub off on them, but I am dealing with a full plate and no support.

I am thankful for your replies and comments, I knows there's a end to the madness what's frustrating is the wait.

Well I am signing off again,

Peace I leave with you The fading hope  for change in America 550579 Praying Peace

casheyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down