Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation

+2
lendmeflight2
gettheminNOVEMBER
6 posters

Go down

Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation Empty Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Joe Biden, speaking on the campaign trail at a fundraiser yesterday in Chicago:

Biden said it was Republicans who were blocking compromise for political gain:

“Pete Sessions, the head of the [Republican] re-elect committee, a congressman from Texas, said, ‘Why should we bail out Barack Obama? His back is against the wall. All it can do its help him.,’” Biden told the crowd. “It’s a simple answer: America. America. Our economy. These guys are playing a different game than the president’s playing. And we are no longer playing.”

With respect to Sessions, I think Biden's referring to this anonymous Republican quote reported by Politico alongside a picture of Sessions, but his basic point is spot on: The Republicans are refusing to do a single damn thing to get the economy back on track.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/09/21/1018831/-Joe-Biden-unloads-on-GOP-for-refusing-to-take-action-on-job-creation

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation Empty Re: Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:31 pm

All Boehner and the other two stooges cantor and ryan hear is the teacher from snoopy WAH WAH WAH! Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation 681285

Some how they will blame Obama for them not doing CHIT!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation Empty Re: Joe Biden unloads on GOP for refusing to take action on job creation

Post by lendmeflight2 Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 pm

The bottom line is that American's want to believe that the republicans are who they should be voting for. When it makes no sense they have to find a way to make it make sense.

We are all sheep who do whatever the new trendy thing is. As an example, half of my friends now run marathons because that seems to be the new trendy thing to do.

Americans want John Wayne in the White house and they will make it make sense for them to vote for him.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Your so right you have no idea look at Perry's new video LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EL5Atp_vF0

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:48 pm

I wonder why ratings and comments were disabled for Perry's video?

truth

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Probably because What the heck was getting over used. I don't get the horses thing at all and wheres his six shooter?
I expected more action.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:52 pm

tristen303 wrote:Probably because What the heck was getting over used. I don't get the horses thing at all and wheres his six shooter?
I expected more action.

Tell Boehner to PUKE me up a jobs plan as he denies Obama a win in 2012, that WOULD BE IMPRESSIVE! Razz Twisted Evil Razz Shocked
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Very Happy Boehner doesn't represent you, he's doing excatly what those that voted him want.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:12 am

tristen303 wrote: Very Happy Boehner doesn't represent you, he's doing excatly what those that voted him want.

So why do you buy his BS? You say you are too smart to be dem? YOu make NO SENSE MY FRIEND??

You know the deal in the end! GOTP wants high unemployment. The bane in Obamas time at office. This is why the REPUKES HAVE NO JOBS PLAN AND YOU FRIGGEN KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight! I got to work in the AM!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunterforjobs Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:21 am

WE have to get Boehner out of office. He lied through his crocodile tears last year. He doesn't know what he's doing.
Hunterforjobs
Hunterforjobs

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:18 am

tristen303 wrote:Your so right you have no idea look at Perry's new video LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EL5Atp_vF0

Oh my god, that was awesome! What a video. My favorite part is where the little kid wearing the American flag as a cape seems to transform into Perry before our very eyes. They should have taken it a step further and had Perry transform into Superman and then plant an American flag on the moon.

It looked like the trailer for Superman 2.

Just insert Obama, Reid, and Pelosi for the three super bad guys and the American people for Lois Lane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68hRt0Pz7HI
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:14 pm

I can't wait for the movie I heard Jesus comes down and speaks to him

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by jmainframe Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:01 pm

tristen303 wrote:I can't wait for the movie I heard Jesus comes down and speaks to him

Either that or he's the anti-Christ.
jmainframe
jmainframe

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Well that would be good too.....devil in a suit, maybe that's why Texas has been burning and so hot he's making himself comfortable and more at home.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down