Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?"

2 posters

Go down

Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" Empty Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?"

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:37 am

"Have you left no sense of decency?" That's the question Joseph Welch famously asked Joseph McCarthy, as the red-baiting demagogue tried to ruin yet another innocent citizen. And these days, it's the question I find myself wanting to ask Eric Cantor, the House majority leader, who has done more than anyone else to make policy blackmail - using innocent Americans as hostages - standard operating procedure for the G.O.P.A few weeks ago, Mr. Cantor was the hard man in the confrontation over the debt ceiling; he was willing to endanger America's financial credibility, putting our whole economy at risk, in order to extract budget concessions from President Obama. Now he's doing it again, this time over disaster relief, making headlines by insisting that any federal aid to the victims of Hurricane Irene be offset by cuts in other spending. In effect, he is threatening to take Irene's victims hostage.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2011/09/02/opinion/krugman-eric-and-irene.xml

Back to top Go down

Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" Empty Re: Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?"

Post by TR11005 Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:56 am

Time to go out an hang that baster! He is the mosted hated Republican right now! I am not for violence. I he wants to cut something, we will do it gladly do it between his legs and feed it to him.

He is being totally insentive to the working class needs. With the floods and hurricane he is even stabbing the rich in the back. The sooner that person goes the better we all will better off I wish him total Ill. Drop dead is being to nice!

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?" Empty Re: Paul Krugman to Eric Cantor - "Have you left no sense of decency?"

Post by Hunterforjobs Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:33 am

Cut his job in congress.
Hunterforjobs
Hunterforjobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down