Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw

+11
broketrucker
truth
steveninspokane
SteveR
exhaustedandtired/1208
Gail
gettheminNOVEMBER
ranbrow123
TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA
Jerry
USA Citizen
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 Empty OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw

Post by USA Citizen Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 am

First topic message reminder :

What Happened to Obama?
By DREW WESTEN
Published: August 6, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/opinion/sunday/what-happened-to-obamas-passion.html?pagewanted=1&ref=general&src=me

This article explains why America is in the mess it is in. Obama is a wimp. Obama has psychological problems. Obama should have never been elected President. Obama is the reason so many Americans are unemployed. Obama is the reason why the rich get tax breaks and the elderly and unemployed must pay for those breaks with cuts in their pensions, benefits, etc. Obama is the main reason why the Tea Party has gained so much clout in bankrupting America. Obama is the worst nightmare come true. Those who voted for Obama are watching in horror as America crumbles under his rule. Obama is to blame for everything that is wrong with America today.
USA Citizen
USA Citizen

Back to top Go down

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 Empty Re: OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:32 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:I am voting republican in 2012. Obama is the best republican running!
scratch So you ARE voting for Obama, right?

Back to top Go down

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 3 Empty Re: OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 pm

for sure if he stays with the republican agenda!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Thats what he wants the tea partiers and his fellow sheep dems. to do!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:00 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:Thats what he wants the tea partiers and his fellow sheep dems. to do!
Again, I think you are a little confused. The only "sheep" as far as the Tea Party is concerned is the rest of the GOP, Boehner and McConnell in particular!

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:17 pm

ranbrow123 wrote:
tristen303 wrote:The liberal base is the problem regardless of how much debt were in it's always spend more or take more through taxes (a complete loss of reality). The MAJORITY of Americans don't follow that bs. Obama being smart knows that to get elected he needs that majority. Progressives need to live up to their name and become progressive rather than regressive as they are now; the entitlement state is dead RIP.

For someone who is "too smart to be a democrat" you say a whole lot of dumb things. =/

Thank you for proving that statement

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:40 pm

tristen303 wrote:Thank you for proving that statement

*yawn* I thought a troll like you could do better than that.

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:42 pm

I have a better show at 6 tonight and always happy to amuse.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:46 pm

tristen303 wrote:I have a better show at 6 tonight and always happy to amuse.

Don't worry, your ridiculous ideas amuse plenty.

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm here all week

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:51 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:I am voting republican in 2012. Obama is the best republican running!

LMAO I really can't refute that.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:03 pm

tristen303 wrote:I have a better show at 6 tonight and always happy to amuse.

So as a republican you want to work until you are 67 and have youe SS cut? You want a coupon plan like Ryan put up? Don't get too sick now you only have so much cash? You want that for you your parents and your kids? You are ok with the right taking stim money and then say it does not work? You are OK with ending unemployment benefits? You are ok with ending food stamps all the while doing NOTHING about JOBS? Please tell me ONE thing the right has done to help? This should be good.

I was a Republican until I realized how they treat people. LIKE CATTLE! MOOOOO! I never go my answer. Suspect
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:50 pm

67 yes, SS cuts yes, Medicare cuts yes, ditch the health plan yes (by his own admission it won’t save sh*t), Stim money didn't work went to the wrong people, UE benefits we paid into should continue until a percentage point is reached , food stamps should continue. And the right isn't concerned about helping those groups they've got plenty of help (always have) the right is concerned representing the people’s whose pockets they pick to do everything and anything as if the rights of the producers are somehow less than those with their hands out. Like an engine the Repubs are making sure we don’t run of fuel (so the engine no worky) regardless how inefficient the engine ends up being; one side represents the users the other the used.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

tristen303 wrote:67 yes, SS cuts yes, Medicare cuts yes, ditch the health plan yes (by his own admission it won’t save sh*t), Stim money didn't work went to the wrong people, UE benefits we paid into should continue until a percentage point is reached , food stamps should continue. And the right isn't concerned about helping those groups they've got plenty of help (always have) the right is concerned representing the people’s whose pockets they pick to do everything and anything as if the rights of the producers are somehow less than those with their hands out. Like an engine the Repubs are making sure we don’t run of fuel (so the engine no worky) regardless how inefficient the engine ends up being; one side represents the users the other the used.

When you say people you mean Corporations right? Razz We need to STOP borrowing money from China and giving it to the multi- millionaires. They don't create jobs with the cash. It just one giant economic oil leak.

Last edited by gettheminNOVEMBER on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:02 pm

tristen303 wrote:67 yes, SS cuts yes, Medicare cuts yes, ditch the health plan yes (by his own admission it won’t save sh*t), Stim money didn't work went to the wrong people, UE benefits we paid into should continue until a percentage point is reached , food stamps should continue. And the right isn't concerned about helping those groups they've got plenty of help (always have) the right is concerned representing the people’s whose pockets they pick to do everything and anything as if the rights of the producers are somehow less than those with their hands out. Like an engine the Repubs are making sure we don’t run of fuel (so the engine no worky) regardless how inefficient the engine ends up being; one side represents the users the other the used.

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so you ARE capable of making hilarious jokes!

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:19 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

When you say people you mean Corporations right? Razz We need to STOP borrowing money from China and giving it to the multi- millionaires. They don't create jobs with the cash. It just one giant economic oil leak.

Stop borrowing? But the borrowing supports the endless wars and entitlements. We do need to cut spending (your getting it). They couldn't raise taxes enough to cover the continued explosion of just servicing the debt, plus last I heard your side shipped just as many jobs over as my side so other then certain policies that I feel strongly about I don't see either side being that different other then wanting to grow different parts of the population.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 pm

ranbrow123 wrote:

Here's a good one for you try to follow: if the Dems need the poor and etc to vote for them and keep them in office and the Repubs need the rich to vote for them and keep them in office then each want to make sure they have plenty of poor (Dem) to represent or rich (Repub) to represent...ok follow close (here comes the punchline) if you need rich what group does that come from? Right the poor good job and if you need more poor where to do they come from...the rich right again.. soooo the Dems need more poor the Repubs need more rich....Get it?

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:36 pm

tristen303 wrote:
ranbrow123 wrote:

Here's a good one for you try to follow: if the Dems need the poor and etc to vote for them and keep them in office and the Repubs need the rich to vote for them and keep them in office then each want to make sure they have plenty of poor (Dem) to represent or rich (Repub) to represent...ok follow close (here comes the punchline) if you need rich what group does that come from? Right the poor good job and if you need more poor where to do they come from...the rich right again.. soooo the Dems need more poor the Repubs need more rich....Get it?

You really believe the Dems want poor people? Who by they way don't vote in large numbers. Where the rich makes money off voting in the terms of tax breaks.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:39 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:Thats what he wants the tea partiers and his fellow sheep dems. to do!
Again, I think you are a little confused. The only "sheep" as far as the Tea Party is concerned is the rest of the GOP, Boehner and McConnell in particular!

Desp: You jus don't get it! Obama is saying evernthing the tea party and middleclass base wants to hear! he is taking on a republican agenda! he has nothing successful or even nothing on the books but he keeps us hanging with baited breath by saying. Oh! I am going to announce a big plan in Sept. Woopee. wow he finally has something to say, AGAIN!! If you watch him make a speech or statement it is totally empty he struggles to say the big hilight point and what he says is the same phony failed stuff he has said already! Its like the definition of insanity! Keep saying the same thing over and over and over and getting the same results is, INSANITY!! He is washed up!Ok, If 2012 turns into one hugh miracle, you know in just three tosix months everyone has a job and big pay checks and everything is rosey!!! UhOh! What is he going to do that will produce that miracle that he hasn't done the last three years! You know! he must have inherited this! Maybe his next speech will be " I inherited this mess and I need four more years to fix it". Con Job!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:45 pm

You claim,

"Little complicated analogy but obama's entitlement means social security and medicare and medicade and he says they need to be dramatically cut! His words."

Citation please.

truth

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:53 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
tristen303 wrote:
ranbrow123 wrote:

You really believe the Dems want poor people? Who by they way don't vote in large numbers. Where the rich makes money off voting in the terms of tax breaks.

Incredible argument, isn't it? It reminds me of the kind of things I believed in my Republican days.

truth

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Truth hurts, no poor no Dem, no rich no Repub; class warfare blah blah it's alway easier to hand out others money with no regard then it is to earn it.

So is there a difference between Democrats and Republicans? Sure. The Democrats say one thing ("Save the planet!") and then do another--quietly holding hands behind the scenes with the bastards who make this world a dirtier, meaner place. The Republicans just come right out and give the bastards a corner office in the West Wing. That's the difference.

MICHAEL MOORE, Stupid White Men

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Since you are a Republican, you must be rich. Good for you. I don't hate the rich.

I don't know how I fit into your neat division, but when I was working I wasn't poor. Even though I wasn't receiving any handouts and I wasn't robbing the rich, I was a Democrat then (after I saw the light), but I guess as a rich guy, I should have voted GOP. I suppose my problem was that I looked at the issues and could find very little that I could agree with on the GOP side.

truth

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:31 pm

tristen303 wrote:Truth hurts, no poor no Dem, no rich no Repub; class warfare blah blah it's alway easier to hand out others money with no regard then it is to earn it.

So is there a difference between Democrats and Republicans? Sure. The Democrats say one thing ("Save the planet!") and then do another--quietly holding hands behind the scenes with the bastards who make this world a dirtier, meaner place. The Republicans just come right out and give the bastards a corner office in the West Wing. That's the difference.

MICHAEL MOORE, Stupid White Men

Maybe Bluedog dems but not every last one of them like the repugs. I admire the small percent that believe in the people. Small % of dems that is.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:04 pm

tristen303 wrote:Here's a good one for you try to follow: if the Dems need the poor and etc to vote for them and keep them in office and the Repubs need the rich to vote for them and keep them in office then each want to make sure they have plenty of poor (Dem) to represent or rich (Repub) to represent...ok follow close (here comes the punchline) if you need rich what group does that come from? Right the poor good job and if you need more poor where to do they come from...the rich right again.. soooo the Dems need more poor the Repubs need more rich....Get it?

Or the con artist republicans could convince the poor to vote against their own interests time and time again through propaganda and lies?

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:07 pm

truth wrote:Since you are a Republican, you must be rich. Good for you. I don't hate the rich.

You don't need to be rich to be a republican. You can also be gullible.

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next