Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw

+11
broketrucker
truth
steveninspokane
SteveR
exhaustedandtired/1208
Gail
gettheminNOVEMBER
ranbrow123
TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA
Jerry
USA Citizen
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 Empty OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw

Post by USA Citizen Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 am

First topic message reminder :

What Happened to Obama?
By DREW WESTEN
Published: August 6, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/opinion/sunday/what-happened-to-obamas-passion.html?pagewanted=1&ref=general&src=me

This article explains why America is in the mess it is in. Obama is a wimp. Obama has psychological problems. Obama should have never been elected President. Obama is the reason so many Americans are unemployed. Obama is the reason why the rich get tax breaks and the elderly and unemployed must pay for those breaks with cuts in their pensions, benefits, etc. Obama is the main reason why the Tea Party has gained so much clout in bankrupting America. Obama is the worst nightmare come true. Those who voted for Obama are watching in horror as America crumbles under his rule. Obama is to blame for everything that is wrong with America today.
USA Citizen
USA Citizen

Back to top Go down

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw

Post by Gail Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:12 pm

steveninspokane wrote:
Jerry wrote:
You think Osama bin Laden would consider him a wimp?

Yes, Bush is the one he feared.

Everyone gave Obama the glory, but would did he do? Remember, Obama was going to bring our troops home and even that is something he wimped out on.

"Bush is the one he feared" ???????? What ???? He was afraid he was going to have to sit and listen to Georgie read him My Pet Goat, like he did during the 911 attacks--Or was he afraid he was going to be asked to lend him some more money for another failed business venture,( like his Arbusto Oil Company) ???? That is the most outrageous thing I have ever heard !!!! Incredible !!! affraid
Gail
Gail

Back to top Go down

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Gail wrote:
steveninspokane wrote:
Jerry wrote:
You think Osama bin Laden would consider him a wimp?

Yes, Bush is the one he feared.

Everyone gave Obama the glory, but would did he do? Remember, Obama was going to bring our troops home and even that is something he wimped out on.

"Bush is the one he feared" ???????? What ???? He was afraid he was going to have to sit and listen to Georgie read him My Pet Goat, like he did during the 911 attacks--Or was he afraid he was going to be asked to lend him some more money for another failed business venture,( like his Arbusto Oil Company) ???? That is the most outrageous thing I have ever heard !!!! Incredible !!! affraid

I agree Gail that HAS TO BE THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE READ IN A LONG LONG LONG TIME!!! Bush GAVE UP ON BIN LADEN. Probably in BED with the powers that BE! WOW THIS COUNTRY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IGNORANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting SICK OF IT!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:24 pm

truth

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:56 pm

USA Citizen wrote:
truth wrote:
USA Citizen wrote: Obama is to blame for everything that is wrong with America today.

Maybe not.

http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/218204/the-blame-game/1

Where do you disagree with this op-ed article?

"OK. I admit that Obama is NOT to blame for everything that is wrong with America today." by USA Citizen Yesterday at 4:35 pm

The op-ed article is very informative. I must agree with most or all of it:

"So get over blaming Barack Obama first. He's not even a secondary or tertiary cause of this mess. But he is president; he asked for the job; and no one ever said it would be easy."
"In the face of enemies within — within the political system and the financial system — he and he alone can recast the contest for America's future."
- from "The blame game" by ROBERT SHRUM
http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/218204/the-blame-game/3

Obama cannot be blame for anything because he has done nothing anyway!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:41 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:Obama cannot be blame for anything because he has done nothing anyway!

You make false statements like this a lot, and you've been called on it numerous times by various posters. Unfortunately, you seem to ignore them every time. Would you not agree that Obama is at least partially responsible for those extra weeks of unemployment you collected to begin with? Not to mention the stimulus, which, contrary to popular belief, did help, but just wasn't enough.

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by broketrucker Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm

I guess no one remembers Bin Laden's family
getting flown out of the US
the day after 9/11
thanks to Mr.Bush.

yeah,Obama is the problem,suuuure he is

broketrucker

Back to top Go down

Post by tonysam Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:34 pm

He is the problem because he is a neoliberal who will do everything and more any Republican says he or she will do but likely won't.

He has no use for the masses--only for Wall Street and for the Friedmanites who have destroyed the world economy.

tonysam

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:34 am

tonysam wrote:He is the problem because he is a neoliberal who will do everything and more any Republican says he or she will do but likely won't.

He has no use for the masses--only for Wall Street and for the Friedmanites who have destroyed the world economy.

And the alternative is what, exactly?

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Big flaw!!! he is catering to the tea party! Arrogant (Blank).. He doesn't care for his party, he said today his party members need to adapt to change and ideologies!!! Boy for you Obama fans I guess you guys kinda walk he fence a little huh!?

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamsonAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:26 am

The only flaw is that any progress is being blocked by the teaparty brainwashed republican congress who would hold this nation hostage rather than compromise.

What will happen to us if we lose our unemployment? Our SSDI? Our food stamps? What's happened to so many of us already (homelessness, death), it's going to keep happening.

This is our death sentence. This is their way of removing the 'financial strain' from the people.
WilliamsonAngel
WilliamsonAngel

http://www.zandrae.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:13 pm

The liberal base is the problem regardless of how much debt were in it's always spend more or take more through taxes (a complete loss of reality). The MAJORITY of Americans don't follow that bs. Obama being smart knows that to get elected he needs that majority. Progressives need to live up to their name and become progressive rather than regressive as they are now; the entitlement state is dead RIP.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:01 pm

tristen303 wrote:The liberal base is the problem regardless of how much debt were in it's always spend more or take more through taxes (a complete loss of reality). The MAJORITY of Americans don't follow that bs. Obama being smart knows that to get elected he needs that majority. Progressives need to live up to their name and become progressive rather than regressive as they are now; the entitlement state is dead RIP.

So as a republican you want to work until you are 67 and have youe SS cut? You want a coupon plan like Ryan put up? Don't get too sick now you only have so much cash? You want that for you your parents and your kids? You are ok with the right taking stim money and then say it does not work? You are OK with ending unemployment benefits? You are ok with ending food stamps all the while doing NOTHING about JOBS? Please tell me ONE thing the right has done to help? This should be good. Rolling Eyes

I was a Republican until I realized how they treat people. LIKE CATTLE! MOOOOO! What a Face
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamsonAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:27 pm

The flaw of the liberal viewpoint is not "spend spend spend entitlement entitlement entitlement", it's compassion. It's not wanting people to die on the streets because they've been screwed over by the acts of previous generations or the whim of an illusionary "Majority".

How is it "progressive" to stand by and let others starve to death?
WilliamsonAngel
WilliamsonAngel

http://www.zandrae.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm

WilliamsonAngel wrote:The flaw of the liberal viewpoint is not "spend spend spend entitlement entitlement entitlement", it's compassion. It's not wanting people to die on the streets because they've been screwed over by the acts of previous generations or the whim of an illusionary "Majority".

How is it "progressive" to stand by and let others starve to death?

The needs of the MANY outweigh the NEEDS of the FEW and WEALTHY.
Progressives STAND for the NEEDS of the "COMMON" individual. We the "Common" ARE MANY yet the FEW have made a system that CONTROLS and ENSLAVES us. This has been the way of history and the FEW get crushed when push comes to shove. Right now it pretty close. Remember they BELIEVE "Corporations are PEOPLE" and HAVE every right to keep the REST of us down.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by ranbrow123 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:21 pm

tristen303 wrote:The liberal base is the problem regardless of how much debt were in it's always spend more or take more through taxes (a complete loss of reality). The MAJORITY of Americans don't follow that bs. Obama being smart knows that to get elected he needs that majority. Progressives need to live up to their name and become progressive rather than regressive as they are now; the entitlement state is dead RIP.

For someone who is "too smart to be a democrat" you say a whole lot of dumb things. =/

ranbrow123

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:29 pm

I love when PEOPLE throw out their CRAP like "the entitlement state ". As I see it I'M ENTITLED to every damn DOLLAR back that has been STOLEN from me and pissed away on WASTEFUL WARS and CORPORATE BAILOUTS for my working career. WE PAID into all this UNWILLINGLY and by FORCE. If they paid me $$$$ to survive AFTER they wrecked the nation on WARS, SO BE IT. IT'S MINE, I PAID FOR IT. Entitlement state my behind. Some people need to grow up.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:39 pm

mistermunster wrote:I love when PEOPLE throw out their CRAP like "the entitlement state ". As I see it I'M ENTITLED to every damn DOLLAR back that has been STOLEN from me and pissed away on WASTEFUL WARS and CORPORATE BAILOUTS for my working career. WE PAID into all this UNWILLINGLY and by FORCE. If they paid me $$$$ to survive AFTER they wrecked the nation on WARS, SO BE IT. IT'S MINE, I PAID FOR IT. Entitlement state my behind. Some people need to grow up.

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 938557 Make them pay back all the unemployment checks and don't allow them to collect a dime in SS.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
mistermunster wrote:I love when PEOPLE throw out their CRAP like "the entitlement state ". As I see it I'M ENTITLED to every damn DOLLAR back that has been STOLEN from me and pissed away on WASTEFUL WARS and CORPORATE BAILOUTS for my working career. WE PAID into all this UNWILLINGLY and by FORCE. If they paid me $$$$ to survive AFTER they wrecked the nation on WARS, SO BE IT. IT'S MINE, I PAID FOR IT. Entitlement state my behind. Some people need to grow up.

OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 938557 Make them pay back all the unemployment checks and don't allow them to collect a dime in SS.

The WHOLE MYTH and Stereotype of the ENTITLEMENT state, comes from the 70's. And it's ALWAYS the same IMAGE of a Black getto woman with 8 kids getting welfare, paying for food with foodstamps while driving around in a BIG Caddy. That's the IMAGE they ALL have for the "ENTITLEMENT STATE". Was watching MSNBC and University of Notre Dame had done a study since 2004 basically finding that Conservatives are WHITE, RELIGIOUS, and don't care for minorities.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:19 pm

mistermunster wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

The WHOLE MYTH and Stereotype of the ENTITLEMENT state, comes from the 70's. And it's ALWAYS the same IMAGE of a Black getto woman with 8 kids getting welfare, paying for food with foodstamps while driving around in a BIG Caddy. That's the IMAGE they ALL have for the "ENTITLEMENT STATE". Was watching MSNBC and University of Notre Dame had done a study since 2004 basically finding that Conservatives are WHITE, RELIGIOUS, and don't care for minorities.

They are all of that and VERY WELL FUNDED. affraid

They won't create Jobs to help the country and now they want to yank the safety nets and let everyone go splat. All the while Blame Obama.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:17 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

So as a republican you want to work until you are 67 and have youe SS cut? You want a coupon plan like Ryan put up? Don't get too sick now you only have so much cash? You want that for you your parents and your kids? You are ok with the right taking stim money and then say it does not work? You are OK with ending unemployment benefits? You are ok with ending food stamps all the while doing NOTHING about JOBS? Please tell me ONE thing the right has done to help? This should be good. Rolling Eyes

I was a Republican until I realized how they treat people. LIKE CATTLE! MOOOOO! What a Face

Obama's healthcare plan is deeply flawed also even obama is making big speeches about SS, medicare and entitlement cuts and also cutting spending 4 trillion just like the repubs. wanted1 Hello, It amazes me that you trash the repubs. about the debt bill debate andyet Obama has turned his back and now is catering to the tea partiers and yet you guys won't admit it but none the less he's screwing you. WoW! Where is your thinking! He is really a repub. in desguise and you guys can't have enought smarts to figure that out and keep saying the repubs will block this and that and all the while Hello!!! Obama is promoting their plans because he has none of his own!! This is so laughable! He is a turn coat repub. catering to the tea partiers!! Hello! The one's you trash and ...... lol!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by truth Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:22 am

ranbrow123 wrote:
tonysam wrote:He is the problem because he is a neoliberal who will do everything and more any Republican says he or she will do but likely won't.

2X

Here are the likely alternatives. Pick your poison.

Bachmann = Twisted Evil Perry = Embarassed Romney = bounce

Paul = geek Gingrich = What a Face Cain = clown

If they aren't your cup of hemlock, here are some other possibilities:

Palin = queen jocolor geek bom scratch clown bounce Twisted Evil scratch

Christie = pig

Trump (he hasn't given up) = king

truth

Back to top Go down

Post by USA Citizen Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:25 am

Obama is no longer supporting the black community.
Obama is avoiding black people:

Waters: Some black lawmakers are hesitant to criticize Obama

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/08/18/michigan.maxine.waters.obama/index.html

'Voices in the crowd can be heard imploring Waters to press Obama on issues like unemployment.'
"When you unleash us ... and tell us it is all right to have this conversation, we are ready to have this conversation," Rep. Maxine Waters, D-California, explained to a crowd in Detroit this week
Waters went on to say: "The Congressional Black Caucus loves the president, too. We're supportive of the president, but we're getting tired. We're getting tired. The unemployment is unconscionable. We don't know what the strategy is. We don't know why on this trip that he's in the United States now, he's not in any black community."

-The unemployment rate in July was 9.1%, with about 14 million Americans out of work. But the unemployment rate for blacks is 15.9%, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
USA Citizen
USA Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 pm

truth wrote:
ranbrow123 wrote:

2X

Here are the likely alternatives. Pick your poison.

Bachmann = Twisted Evil Perry = Embarassed Romney = bounce

Paul = geek Gingrich = What a Face Cain = clown

If they aren't your cup of hemlock, here are some other possibilities:

Palin = queen jocolor geek bom scratch clown bounce Twisted Evil scratch

Christie = pig

Trump (he hasn't given up) = king

On the other side of the arena its : OBAMA is the Problem: Psychological Flaw - Page 2 318754

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:06 pm

mistermunster wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

Little complicated analogy but obama's entitlement means social security and medicare and medicade and he says they need to be dramatically cut! His words. He is a great republican! But I know, its the repubs. fault for brainwashing him! They want him reelected!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:19 pm

I am voting republican in 2012. Obama is the best republican running!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next