Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help!

3 posters

Go down

PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! Empty PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help!

Post by JustJody Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 am

I filed what I think is my final weeks on EUC today. I'm not sure where to look on the website to see if I have any weeks left on EUC.

Assuming I just filed for my final 2 week period -- now what? I know that I would transition to EB but, do I need to do anything? I understand that I should receive a financial determination in the mail this week but how long until I would receive my paper forms to submit. Should I begin keeping track of my 2x job searches each week - will I be required to submit that info for this week even though I haven't received any info on how this process works yet?

Thank you for any info you can provide.

JustJody

Back to top Go down

PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! Empty Re: PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 am

Please contact 1-888-313-8284 and speak directly to a UC Representative to activate your EB claim. There should be no lapse in benefits and definitely keep track of your work searches! Most states require more than 2 for EB, your UC rep will advise you on that.

Back to top Go down

PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help! Empty Re: PA transitioning from EUC to EB - Help!

Post by Whisper6 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Like JustJody, I just filed for my last 2 week pd. on the last Tier (Tier 3). And since this tier is only for 13 weeks, I'm only getting half of what my usual check is, which is horrifying.

And now I'm totally confused about what's going on in PA. The website is no help, really, and I don't have enough minutes on my phone to wait on hold for 1 hour with the UC office.

Is there or ISN'T there regular EB now? Can I now get EB? Or am I done done and done and need to live in my car now?
Whisper6
Whisper6

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJody Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Whisper - I realized that I have this week left yet to claim so the next time I file it will be for one week instead of 2. We should be eligible for EB of 13 weeks and you should be receiving your letter concerning this sometime this week -- if you don't call them or it will delay your transition from EUC to EB. Also, be sure to keep a detailed record of your minimum of 2x job searches each week as you will need to submit them via mail filing from this point on.

I'm just not sure how long the transition will take or if we need to do anything or if it is automatic.

Let me know if you hear anything and I will do the same.

JustJody

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:33 pm

You should transition from Tier 3 to EB, you will receive a letter notification stating all this and directions on how to proceed. It will all be by snail mail, so it does take a little longer to process your information. In PA you will get 13 weeks of EB, and you will need to do 2 work searches per week, keep hard copy evidence (detail) of your searches in any case of an audit and just to track yourself of your contacts. Comes in handy when you do get calls from prospective employers. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisper6 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Ok -- Thanks everyone! I was panicking. Sometimes it's hard not to! I really couldn't tell for certain what was next by the way the info was written on the website. I'll keep checking the mail and keep trying to get through to the office by phone.

Thanks again! It's appreciated!
Whisper6
Whisper6

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisper6 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Hi Jody - I got my paperwork in the mail today for EB. I received 2 envelopes - One had the determination in it and the other had the claim forms for August.

Lots of stuff to read - make sure you read everything! Mostly common sense stuff. (But make sure you fill out the forms in black ink, otherwise they'll get rejected.)

If you have any questions, let me know.
Whisper6
Whisper6

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJody Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:05 am

Thank you!

JustJody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down