Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
October 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

+4
stansmad
tristen303
gettheminNOVEMBER
exhaustedandtired/1208
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 Empty Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:09 am

First topic message reminder :

The media coverage of the ongoing debt ceiling negotiations has often painted President Obama as painfully eager to be considered a champion of austerity. Yet White House staff say the press has generally misunderstood or mislabled the president's motives. Ask top aides what the administration prioritizes, and they will place job creation well above spending reductions.

To many progressives, Obama's logic appears flawed. How would slashing trillions of dollars from the budget over the next decade help the 14 million Americans who are currently unemployed? But tucked beneath the president's rhetorical strains was an important declaration:

"One of the most important things we can do for debt and deficit reduction is to grow the economy," Obama said. "Deficit reduction, debt reduction should be part of an overall package for job growth over the long term. It is not the only part of it, but it is an important part of it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/29/obama-open-to-stimulus-debt-reduction-plan_n_887093.html

Back to top Go down

Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 Empty Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by tristen303 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Then explain how Healthcare got through

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 Empty Re: Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:41 pm

tristen303 wrote:Then explain how Healthcare got through

Tell you what my friend explain why Boehner has no jobs bills in the house first. Then I will answer.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 pm

You know he answer you jus don't like it the correct answer is they pushed it through which means that the Dems didn't need the Repubs, they just used them in hopes the people would get pissed (instead of electing them in droves like most liberal plans it had the opposite effect). The Dems could could push bills through if they wanted so saying the Repubs blocked everything is true but what didn't get through was only what the Dems didn't care about or used as scarfical lambs to make the Repubs look bad. If they cared about it as much as they did making speeches and pointing fingers they could have pushed anything through........they didn't. Boehner has no jobs bill becasue we have no budget and using your lead "it would get blocked by the Senate or vetoed by Obama"

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 pm

No tristen Please explain why Boehner has NO jobs bills in the HOUSE. After all he is Speaker OF the HOUSE. So WHY NO JOBS BILLS??

I will play this game of political chess with you all day and you will not win. No
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Redpossum Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:12 am

tristen?

Mr Paragraph is your friend.

Redpossum

http://possumhole.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:15 am

I already have you know the answer just won't say it. Yes the paragraph sorry. I don't edit or proof. Accoding to my Repub friends it is because the country has no budget and in their minds the countries finances are more important as they effect the majority while jobs bill is spending. Due to the fact that there is no money to spend or a budget they focus on the deficit. Honestly right wrong or oherwise there probably won't ever be a Repub jobs bill before the latter is solved if ever. Regardless of that you ducked the question because your side was wrong and by being wrong that proves that "blocking" couldn't happen without the Dems help. The part that is really telling is that the Dems and Union heroes of the working class lol helped pass healthcare for the good of all the workers and middleclass in America. Fr they so loved and worked for Americans they developed a plan so good that wanted waivers to be excused from it lol or maybe it was just another “entitlement” meant to pander to group so that they could stay in office? ah the left hypocrisy knows no bounds. How is it the Dems make out better on investments in the market then the evil repubs? Hmmmmmm Now if the above happened with Repubs everyone on this site would be freaking out but instead not even a whimper just blind support and promotion of three entities that sold the poor and middleclass out. Sorry

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 am

So no answer why Boehner has NO JOBS BILLS? He is Speaker of the HOUSE. That comes with its benefits LIKE FUC$ING JOBS BILLS!!

Hey tristen SHOW ME THE JOBS BILLS!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:23 am

See I answered it twice you can't even answer my question once wow it's not chess when the other player refuses to move

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:26 am

I'm not looking to win I'm not here for that I'm intersted in understanding

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:30 am

tristen303 wrote:See I answered it twice you can't even answer my question once wow it's not chess when the other player refuses to move

What was your question? I never got an answer to where are Boehners Jobs bills. Know why there are NO JOBS BILLS UNDER BOEHNER!!

Tristen YOUR PARTY HATES POOR PEOPLE. What do you think about that?? You qualify??
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 am

Redpossum wrote:tristen?

Mr Paragraph is your friend.

I consider you all my friends all BS put aside. Yea tristen you need Paragraphs. Razz Razz

What you need more are JOBS BILLS by YOUR PARTY! Razz Razz
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Redpossum Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:08 am

I really wish you'd both calm down and debate this in a more civilized fashion. You scare others right out of the thread with your antics, because you're raving at each other so hard that nobody else can get a word in edgewise.

Redpossum

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:14 am

Redpossum, I have no ill will towards tristen. I just want to know Where are the JOBS BILLS BOEHNER PROMISED ME??
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Redpossum Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:17 am

My point is that you are chasing people away.

Redpossum

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:22 am

Redpossum wrote:My point is that you are chasing people away.

Chasing who away? Me and tristen have been going back and forth for a year?

I apologize up front if I don't understand where you are coming from.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:18 am

Today, on my little brother's birthdayI realized how happy I want him and the ones I love to be. Like a child you care for. You want nothing bad to happen to them. You love them. You realize people are capable of evil, you have a few drinks,everything is amplified.

What is happening in the world is scary, but the minute you lose your light,they win. I pray everyday for the safety and well being ahead for everyone, but i've come to the conclusion that you can't control the evil, you can't control the maipulation that is going on in thiis vast world.

If you are lucky enough to be weathering the storm with someone who realizes that every breath is a second chance, love it, embrace it.

Don't let the politics and B.S take away from who you are. Learn that balance is the true beauty. Thank you all for the support and intelligible connection that has been beyond sight. In the end that is what truely matters.

Happy 4th.....and to the elite and judgemental "humans", please learn that love makes you rise above eveything, and stop trying to systematically kill others.....It's $@$%#^^ mean.

Last edited by Angelicrisis on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Angelicrisis wrote:Today, on mhy little brother's birthdayI realized how happy I want him and the ones I love to be. Like a child you care for. You want nothing bad to happen to them. You love them. You realize people are capable of evil, you have a few drinks,everything is amplified.

What is happening in the world is scary, but the minute you lose yo ur light,they win. I pray everyday for the safety and light ahead for the world, but i've come to the conclusion that you can't control the evil, you can't control the maipulation that is going on in thiis vast world.

If you are luckhy enough to be weathering the storm with someone who realizes that every hreath is a second chance, love it, embrace it.

Don't let the politics and B.S take away from who you are. Learn that balance is the true beauty. Thank you all for the support and intelligible connection that is beyond sight. In the end that is what truelyu matters.

Happy 4th.....and to the elite and judgemental "humans", please learn that love makes yo urise above eveything.

Good post and I send a happy birthday wish to your little bro. Celebrate

gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Getthem I and are friends were like an old married couple we go abck and forth and even agre sometimes. We like the political views and it's nice when others join keeping in mind were buds and the discussion is to educate and elevate. You know how it is late at night or early evening it's nice to get distracted for a minute from your present situation and it helps me undertand and discuss stuff with my right wing buddies. And Angle Iwill learn to proof my posts and a hearty Good post to you and well wishes to your little bro!

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Getthem and tristen have been doing this for a long time. They are just debating, perhaps more aggressively than some but I assure you it is harmless. I remember the first time I came across one of their debates I was mortified until I realized that they are just friends with different views. It is intimidating to see at first until you get to know them. LOL

I honestly am not a big debater, so I just inject my 2 cents here and there and try to stay out of the line of fire... LOL

IMO there's nothing wrong with it as long as both parties are up for it.
"their bark is worse than their bite" Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Angelicrisis wrote:Today, on mhy little brother's birthdayI realized how happy I want him and the ones I love to be. Like a child you care for. You want nothing bad to happen to them. You love them. You realize people are capable of evil, you have a few drinks,everything is amplified.

What is happening in the world is scary, but the minute you lose yo ur light,they win. I pray everyday for the safety and light ahead for the world, but i've come to the conclusion that you can't control the evil, you can't control the maipulation that is going on in thiis vast world.

If you are luckhy enough to be weathering the storm with someone who realizes that every hreath is a second chance, love it, embrace it.

Don't let the politics and B.S take away from who you are. Learn that balance is the true beauty. Thank you all for the support and intelligible connection that is beyond sight. In the end that is what truelyu matters.

Happy 4th.....and to the elite and judgemental "humans", please learn that love makes yo urise above eveything.

I wish your brother a very happy birthday!

I can relate to your comment in every way. I feel the same when it comes to my kids. Its really scary when you think about all the things they may have to face as they become adults.

Happy 4th of July to you all! Obama Open To Economic Stimulus As Part Of Debt Reduction Deal - Page 3 66067

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Thanks for all the kind words, greatly appreciated.

Tristen, I completely get healthy debate, and my last post about trolls was not directed toward you ( your post count was too high. ) So in that capacity I'm sorry for the ill-timed post. It did follow yours directly so I should've clarified it was a blanket statement.

Mental note though, tipsy typing and not bothering to edit or spellcheck is embarrasing Very Happy

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Ah yes but I am a product of public school he he just joking I agree.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:03 pm

If only metaphysics, karma, and political ethics were taught in public schools at an early age....**sigh**

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3