Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! Empty URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Last edited by DesperateInRI on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! Empty Re: URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 pm

This is great. I will be including it in all future correspondence I send to our elected officials. Thank you for posting it.

Back to top Go down

URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! Empty Re: URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Thanks MaryKay! I hope it reaches at least one of the nay sayers in congress. I am still new at this, so its not perfect by any means lol I am sure I will edit to add things as the days go on.

If anyone sees any corrections that need to be made or wants to add something please let me know, I will do my best to accommodate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Make sure you add a comment to the post. We've been sending this blog post to congress and it would be a good opportunity to put your thoughts down in case one of them reads it. I would like to try and compile as many comments on the blog as possible, so they hear from as many of us as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:18 pm

I've tried sending this msg 8 times and it keeps cycling me back to the log in screen (using a google login) and will not post it....maybe its a sign? confused

Preview
Edit

"People are dying. Your constituents are dying and you are playing bi-partisan politics and destroying people over money and greed. It's a shame and a disgrace that we have become a nation that has sold out for corporations/globalization.

People do see what is being done and we are also aware if you will let one person die on the streets that has worked their whole life out of decency and respect than you will let anyone and everyone die, all in the name of evil and a larger profit margin for your masters and yourself. There should not be a question or a complaint from any side when things are this bad. There needs to be two extentions given (HR589 and another tier)at the same time there is something done to penalize corps for outsourcing, and bring the jobs that got you all paid, by selling out your own country for your international owners back. It's sad to think what you have in store for the decent hard working people of this nation, but I will say if there is a grain of humanithy left in either side Washington you would make the people that put you in office a priority instead of the deficit, wars, oil, medicare, and Mr. Weiner.

GOP, making Obama a one term president is not a higher priority than life. Dems being an enabler for the GOP under the guise of making him a one term president is sad. Stop the political theatrics and help the American people (it's badly acted out anyway). Thank you."

Last edited by Angelicrisis on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:37 pm

was that happening on this site or on the blog site?

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm

The article site.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:51 pm

On the blog, you have your choice of how you want to comment. It automatically tried to link my comment to my Google account and I had to change it in the drop down box to "anonymous".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Sorry about that, I will check the comment settings and see if its something that i did or didnt do lol. People have been commenting using the "anonymous" option which doesn't require you to log in. Maybe they were having issues too and that is why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Thanks, I'll try it that way too....sent (With spell check this time Smile )

Thanks again.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by vote them out Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:19 am

I don't know about others on this site, but I'm tired of calling, tweeting, emailing, faxing, and writing congress. They are just ignoring us. We need the 99er's in Michigan to go camp out on CAMPS doorstep and demand answers. We need people in Washington DC to do the same. If I could afford to travel to either place I would do it.

vote them out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:06 am

Why can't we do it locally - same day - same time - across the country!

That is why Twitter is such a great tool. Protests like this can be organized and synchronized by tweeting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:18 am

Including this in my correspondence from now on. Great job. I am sending my comments as well as our letters. URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:36 am

Thank you to ConcernedinKY for making this video! Please share the video and the blog facts with every member of Congress, the media and all your friends!

URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:58 am

This video is nothing short of great, excellent job and piece for our cause. Please make sure if not already, is pasted onto the multiple 99'er sites that exist on facebook. 99ers net, etc...

One small point, I do think we need to get a more clear and concise number as to the amount of exhaustees, that 3-8 million figure is unnaceptable and not going to work. I understand it changes per quarter, and thousands across each state quarterly and even monthly change plus and minus, but in a way the repubs, Tea party members, rand school objectivists can use this in their own way to showcase the ambiguity that exists out there with such wide range, almost sounds speculative, just my 2 cents worth. ARe the state dptmt's not relaying the info. to the regional DOL's or are the DOL's not requiring and keeping detailed/accurate records each quarter (every 3 months), on each states UI exhaustees. Friends, this is unnaceptable for us, either they don't care and we need to do better.

Again, Great video!!!!

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:00 pm

Working through my list on Twitter right now! Already on my FB page - will get to others after tweeting!

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 pm

saw it on one fb site already, great. And, I think we need this posted on major newspaper in California or better yet in their main homepage of unemployment insurance agency site, lol, or somehow easily available for them to see, and of course Bobby Scott's state of Virginia.

Or better yet, at each cities courhouse square on the huge flat screens they have which often times show certain games/events.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Can this be sent from someone's general email directly to one of Boehners general working emails or Cantors?? Just curious , at least they directly will have it , or their staff aides.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:22 pm

You can add a comment to the blog. The link to the video has been added and it is being tweeted to Congress and the media, and being shared on their Facebook pages.

They are listening - The Crew of 42 has picked it up!

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:26 pm

awesome news desperateInRI, its a start and what we need. NOt a direct solution but gets our cause and issue out to those that can influence us by seeing/reading it, and pound it into everyone.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Speaking of crewof42, I HOPE, REPEAT HOPE, Lauren Burke includes some update/information or perhaps article within next couple days on todays McKinsey Economic Group committee that was just held today on CSpan, it focused primarily on a report with statitstics and possible solutions focused on the unemployed as it relates to our economic recession. Finally, after two years, we have someone doing more than just talk, some action being taken, and some even on todays panel are part of the newly formed subcomittee for job re-training and interacting with educational instittutions.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:31 pm

I just would like to mention that none of the current panelists are any current type of existing legislative body working directly with DC, which also is good, none are/were 100% speaking only from their direct biased beliefs, this group's employees is built mostly on economic principles and objective research data to be applied into the workforce sector and labor economics.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Check this out - look at the article next to the picture of Rep. Weiner.

http://paper.li/tag/sos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Sick & Tired wrote: Embarassed
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS - Facts & New Video! 9685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next