Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!!

+3
mrmarti
Jobless_in_Ma
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 Empty RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning for Kent and Providence Counties and has warned of approaching thunderstorms that may arrive by 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. The tornado watch was to be in effect until 8 p.m., according to the weather service's Storm Prediction Center in Norman, Okla.

Later, guys!! affraid

Update for CT:

feed://alerts.weather.gov/cap/ct.php?x=1

Back to top Go down

RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!!

Post by Angelicrisis Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:02 pm

questin Hope everything is okay.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!!

Post by Kathleen Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:14 pm

hope every thing is all ok with all of you and my family!
Yikes time for facebook...
Kathleen
Kathleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 pm

It seems to have disappeared all of the sudden. We were hearing constant thunder in the distance for quite some time and then it seemed to get awfully close. We had a short downpour and now all is eerily quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by RookieCAF Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:20 am

Near miss here in the Berkshires. Hope everyone else is OK...
RookieCAF
RookieCAF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:30 am

Sick & Tired wrote:It seems to have disappeared all of the sudden. We were hearing constant thunder in the distance for quite some time and then it seemed to get awfully close. We had a short downpour and now all is eerily quiet.
quiet isn't good in a tornado is it? Question
Kathleen
Kathleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:46 am

I was just wondering the same thing kathleen affraid

I asked my husband and he says its usually "quiet before the storm"
About an hour ago on the news they said they removed the tornado warning for my area and now we have a severe thunder storm and hail warning. Its so very quiet here!! not even any peepers peeping and they usually always peep!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:47 am

I just stepped out on the back porch for a second and its so dark out we cant even see the sky Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:02 am

Sick & Tired wrote:I just stepped out on the back porch for a second and its so dark out we cant even see the sky Neutral
Well you are still with us........ can't even imagine what your blood pressure is now!
Kathleen
Kathleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:31 am

I think the worst has past us here in my area. I am going to go lay down and turn the news on again to see if anything has changed. If its changed for the worse, Ill be back typing like a mad woman! lol If not Ill see you all tomorrow. Thank you all so much for your concern. You all are so kind Very Happy

Stay safe, Good night and god bless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:33 am

Projo.com Breaking News to me

The National Weather Service has issued a warning that a tornado may be imminent in the northern part of Rhode Island, including the towns of Burrillville, Glocester, Smithfield, North Smithfield and Woonsocket, until 6:15 p.m. Wednesday.

I live in the red area. It missed us. I was looking forward to going to Oz!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:36 am

I wanted to go to the land of oz too! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:58 am

DesperateInRI wrote:
Projo.com Breaking News to me

The National Weather Service has issued a warning that a tornado may be imminent in the northern part of Rhode Island, including the towns of Burrillville, Glocester, Smithfield, North Smithfield and Woonsocket, until 6:15 p.m. Wednesday.

I live in the red area. It missed us. I was looking forward to going to Oz!
You all have been reading too much Heinlien... me too. Oz is wonderful in the future!
Glad you are all safe!! Razz
Kathleen
Kathleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbie Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:41 am

Good morning all. I'm glad to see you all are OK this morning.
Abbie
Abbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:22 am

Looks like we are all still stuck in the twighlight zone, No emerald city for us Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmarti Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 am

I too am glad that everyone is o.k. - must have been so scary for you. My section of Ct. lucked out - just a little breeze and no rain, no dark clouds, no thunder - can't believe that this happened in the northeast. I really believe that The Higher Power to trying to tell us something.
mrmarti
mrmarti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2