Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!!

+3
mrmarti
Jobless_in_Ma
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! Empty RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:21 pm

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning for Kent and Providence Counties and has warned of approaching thunderstorms that may arrive by 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. The tornado watch was to be in effect until 8 p.m., according to the weather service's Storm Prediction Center in Norman, Okla.

Later, guys!! affraid

Update for CT:

feed://alerts.weather.gov/cap/ct.php?x=1

Back to top Go down

RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! Empty Re: RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!!

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:17 pm

One touched down in Worcester county area and did damage. It's headed my way too.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!! Empty Re: RI, CT and MA Residents - TORNADO WARNING!!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:22 pm

This is freakin me out affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Looks like it's mainly
Staying Down your area Amy. They're traveling westto east in southern central Ma.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:31 pm

It is getting really dark here!! The tv keeps fuzzing up too! it looks scary!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Lions and tigers and bears OH MY!! if I end up in oz, I will not be clicking my heals to come back home thats for sure!! The munchkins will give me a job at the the emerald city and my kids will have a ball!!

Sorry, shouldnt joke about it. There has already been some pretty bad damage in some parts of mass. I hope no one was hurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:45 pm

YIKES ITS COMING MY WAY NOW Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmarti Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:46 pm

just watched the news - OMG - hope our members in that area are o.k. News said 2 tornados touched down and the weather is going to be iffy next couple of hours. This is just too freaky - it's very rare to have tornados in this part of the country. Eyewitnesses are saying it was huge. OMG
mrmarti
mrmarti

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmarti Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:YIKES ITS COMING MY WAY NOW Neutral

take cover and be safe
mrmarti
mrmarti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:49 pm

I just saw it on the news mrmart...it was HUGE!! So far only reports of injury is a child. Im sure we will hear of more as the hours go by Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:50 pm

We're all in the basement now. We live down here and my mother in law and sis inlaw live upstairs. they just came down to huddle! Its so scary looking outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrmarti Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:We're all in the basement now. We live down here and my mother in law and sis inlaw live upstairs. they just came down to huddle! Its so scary looking outside.

are you o.k. please let us know
mrmarti
mrmarti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 pm

To all our members in RI, CT and MA. Prayers are with you. Please when you can, let us know you are okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Thoughts and prayers for all members in RI, CT and MA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:30 pm

I haven't been able to reach them. I hope they are just waiting out these storms and have taken shelter. As soon as I hear I will let you all know as I am sure they will.

Please all, with these strange weather events, take special care and heed all alerts and warnings.

Our prayers are with all a members who are experiencing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:44 pm

my dam computer froze right after my last post...all is fine so far here. The wind just picked up though!!!

The last news report I heard said there are several people missing, including some children. A reporter also said that there are some homeless people wandering the streets frightened in one of the towns that was hit. VERY scary, I am in shock. this doesnt happen here in mass very often, if ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:47 pm

So glad you and your family are okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:53 pm

This is the latest online report I could find for RI

The National Weather Service has called off its warning of an imminent touchdown of a tornado in northern Rhode Island. However, it is continuing a tornado "watch" for all of the state until 8 Wednesday night.

The service, based in Taunton, Mass., is continued to warn of a possible touch down of a tornado in a large area of Massachusetts north of Rhode Island at least until 7 p.m.

A severe thunderstorm warning for extreme north central Providence County has also been cancelled.

But at 6:30 p.m., a Journal reporter reported sighting hail the size of dimes falling intermittently in the downtown Providence area.

There is still however a tornado watch in effect. Be safe all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 pm

They just declared "A state of emergency in Massachusetts"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:09 pm

We are having some rolling thunder and lightening here. no heavy rain yet or hail but its windy. I just saw on the news that in town Boston was getting some massive lightening and heavy rains.

I hope everyone in our area has someplace safe to go! prayers to all Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Im worried about Desp. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 pm

It is coming back and it isn't supposed to! I am in extreme northern RI and scared to death! This corner of the state is in lock down. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 pm

OMG!! Are you safe? do you have some place to go? Its getting intense here now too....lots of rolling thunder and crazy lightening!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:38 pm

its getting really bad here now...the thunder is getting louder and louder and the lightening just lit up the whole sky thumbs down

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next