Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think?

+3
lendmeflight2
keilowkei
gettheminNOVEMBER
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"The 99er Send a Box of Ex-Lax to Congress" Campaign - What do you think?

Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 15 ]
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Empty Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think?

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 2:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The following advocacy campaign has been suggested as a way to get the attention of the mainstream media and Congress. Please check off whether you think it is a good idea and what you think the perception in the media of this campaign will be.

Tell us what you think!

New 99er "Ex-Lax Attack" Campaign announced on Jobless Talk

It is time we mail Washington DC our Ex-lax, Seneca, fiber tablets, Metamucil, hell a half eaten bran muffin I don’t care and a note that explains why they must PASS HR 589 NOW or lose your job in 2012. We can’t wait and we will not forget or forgive no matter how much money you put toward your re-election!

I know many of you may not be able to afford to do this but get your youth and church groups involved in this and it may get us some press coverage to boot.

I think we all need to spread this campaign all over the net! EVERYWHERE!!! We need to send Washington DC massive amounts of ex-lax and tell the press and our members of Congress exactly WHY we are doing this! Or send them to the White House - This can also work to clearly convey to them the manure caliber job we feel they are doing in office.

Ex-Lax is just the term I am using, but any laxative will do - and just about everyone has an old laxative of some sort in their medicine cabinet. Don’t go out and buy anything special. We don’t want them to benefit from the product we are sending them. We just want to send a clear message that Congress is constipated!

Continue reading on Examiner.com New 99er "Ex-Lax Attack" Campaign announced on Jobless Talk - San Diego Unemployment | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/unemployment-in-san-diego/new-99er-ex-lax-attack-campaign-announced-on-jobless-talk#ixzz1NcCTDZoc

Back to top Go down

Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think?

Post by mj33 Sun May 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Furthermore, one forgot to realize I think about the negative effects just from a mere health standpoint about youth that this type of national slogan out in public nowadays has on them, with regards to various overdose of drug use and chemical substances ingested in body such as laxatives, along with abundance of added fiber, not very good at all, and we know kids will try anything to get a 'buzz, high, or just do anything in added dosage for fun, or to hurt others, shamefully as it is.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think? - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll - Send Ex-Lax to Congress Campaign - What do you think?

Post by mj33 Sun May 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Part of taking part in a legitimate advocacy group is about acting business like, as we are all and at one time in our successful long lives business people, and also maintaining and acting professional along the way to other working professionals on certain legislature chambers, so we just all need be quite careful in moving forward for best interest when acting and advocating with our strategies/methods.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:02 am

Thanks MJ, let's hope this dies a quick death. It's tasteless. Paladette has an unusual viewpoint and doesn't always have our best interests at the top of her agenda.

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Mon May 30, 2011 12:34 am

I don't believe it was Paladettes idea in her defense, but one of our other advocates that was a caller that day who came up with the initial slogan using that as a better idea but I think we've come this far for so long that we can probably handle such adversaty. I think the individual (s) responsible for the humorous slogan/idea fully realize now the potential consequences etc.. after the fact, and know as caring as this person truely is from hosting her blog talk american dream show that it is against her moral fiber and strong ethics to allow others' to maybe try taking abundance of fiber, laxatives, etc... Thing is, I think I do have bottle of pepto bizmal in cabinet, nasty tasting pink flavored liquid.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Mon May 30, 2011 1:12 am

Hopefully the admin. on the san diego examiner site/article will permanently remove the suggestion to "mail to congress a laxative etc..'' as it also states, Further information will be provided on the site in same paragraph (or close to that effect), so hopefully they will admirably take that idea that just only 2 people developed out of our social network media because it does only hurt us in long run somewhat as many on this forum thread have insisted.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Mon May 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Just thought Id add that for whatever it's worth, (maybe not much at all due to mass volume of info), the same idea has been taken to the social network platform of Facebook, under the Paledette account profile. Not sure what the intent of this is either, almost comes across as bit of 'self promotion' in a way, even though if that may not be the primary intent.

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:56 pm

MJ, like I said her record has pot holes. I wouldn't fret about it. It'll pass in time. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by mj33 Mon May 30, 2011 4:06 pm

yeh, Im cool, not concerned, if anyone has anacity to act and send some type of package delivered to federal authority in our mail system of a laxative device in this day of age with w/o realizing possible flag of authorities from mail system, it'd be our own dumb faults, LOL.

I just keep plugging away with job searching, and connecting/contacting those that need help us in dc etc...

mj33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2