Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out

Go down

US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out Empty US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out

Post by Dazed&Confused Tue May 17, 2011 5:34 am

U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner on Monday urged lawmakers to take “timely action to increase the debt limit in order to protect the full faith and credit of the United States and avoid catastrophic economic consequences for citizens.” (Saul Loeb, AFP/Getty Images / May 16, 2011)

By Jim Puzzanghera, Los Angeles Times

May 16, 2011, 8:37 p.m.
Reporting from Washington—
With the federal government hitting its $14.3-trillion debt limit, Treasury officials have started a complex fiscal juggling act to postpone the date when the government can no longer pay its bills.

But those accounting tricks, such as tapping two federal employees pension funds for loans, would buy only 11 more weeks for the White House and lawmakers to increase the debt ceiling. more below

Reference: http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-debt-ceiling-20110517,0,5038135.story

Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out Empty Re: US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out

Post by Dazed&Confused Tue May 17, 2011 5:43 am

Oh, I forgot to mention, on the backs of middle class the coffers will be raided. American's once again, will pay the price, they will raid another government fund, 2 Federal Pension funds. I only wish these Pension Funds were those of the Congress and White House Staff and Appointees, but of course, it will be on the middle class American's, the secretaries, maintenance, drivers, clerical...never think for one moment they would raid there own funds and ruin the lives of their great-great-great grandchildren.

I honestly believe the Republican would rather ruin this country, than see Obama in office for another 4 years, those greedy b-stards
Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out Empty Re: US checking account, and credit cards max'ed out

Post by Dazed&Confused Tue May 17, 2011 6:06 am

So it started in 2008 the

Banks defaulted due to housing crisis (which we have just double dipped into again).

Feds bail them out, and other countries around the world.

Million lose their jobs.

Fast forward 2010-2011

More lies from our government

Wall Street making record profits

# of Americans out of work, I gonna put the real number at about 30 million minus 1 million

Once again, we hit the debt ceiling and America can't pay its bills without raiding Federal Pension Funds. I wonder why they don't raid social security, or the funding for unemployment, since we don't even exist any longer.

States can't pay their bills and want to raid the unemployment fund.

Cities can't pay their bills but to hell with them, just increase property tax on the house you can't afford anymore.

I can't pay my bills

but

Wall Street and those Almighty unAmerican Oil companies are making record profits.

Last, but not least China is telling us to "get our financial house in order," okay that, China, okay that...

This is so horrible, I don't think I will pay my bills just in case something
BAD happens.

Dazed

Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down