Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today?

5 posters

Go down

Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? Empty Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today?

Post by lendmeflight2 Thu May 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi,

I received a phone call today from Arthur Delaney of the Huffington Post. He wanted to talk to me about the state EB program and the effect that NC's inaction has had on my life.
We talk for a few minutes today and he is calling me back tomorrow.

I will be on record both times. Should I mention that I have been trying to contact the PA legislature as well to get the 3 year look back passed there? He could choose to quote that and it might look bad if someone important reads it.

What do you guys think?
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? Empty Re: Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today?

Post by Abbie Thu May 12, 2011 6:55 pm

I say go for it, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Good job Lendme
Abbie
Abbie

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today? Empty Re: Did anyone else get a call from Arthur Delaney today?

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:58 pm

WOW Arther Delaney...Thats great lendme!!! I say talk about what ever you feel is important.
thanks for putting yourself out there!! Keep up the good work

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazed&Confused Thu May 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Lendme, don't go there or they will think all of us contact each others state just to jam their mailboxes. I think playing if straight is the right thing to do. Ya hear me!

Can I say WHOA!!!!! You go and get em Lendme............Dazed
Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazed&Confused Thu May 12, 2011 8:20 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:Hi,

I received a phone call today from Arthur Delaney of the Huffington Post. He wanted to talk to me about the state EB program and the effect that NC's inaction has had on my life.
We talk for a few minutes today and he is calling me back tomorrow.

I will be on record both times. Should I mention that I have been trying to contact the PA legislature as well to get the 3 year look back passed there? He could choose to quote that and it might look bad if someone important reads it.

What do you guys think?

Don't go there with Pennsylvania. You can talk about the efforts put into getting legislation that Pennsylvanians put in but I don't think it would be good to let him know you helped, it might come across in a way that would make us look bad. Your still my boy/man though!
Dazed&Confused
Dazed&Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Thu May 12, 2011 8:45 pm

I agree dazed. If even one state legislator that is on the fence about us thinks all the calls he is getting are from out of state activists then that could send him the other way. I will talk about other states but not mention that I am working for a result there.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrync Thu May 12, 2011 11:01 pm

thanks lendme for all you do...Wink

Terrync

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu May 12, 2011 11:06 pm

This is outstanding news Delaney joined the unemployed fight for some time now. Tell him all you can, he knows our plight well.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Thanks for contacting him, Lendme!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down