Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa?

+2
Rose
agnes3511
6 posters

Go down

Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? Empty Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa?

Post by agnes3511 Thu May 05, 2011 3:47 pm

I'm just wondering because i switched over from eb to hup and my deposit is really late.

agnes3511

Back to top Go down

Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? Empty Re: Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa?

Post by Rose Thu May 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Eb payments are real late as well. Still waiting for my brother in laws.

Rose

Back to top Go down

Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa? Empty Re: Has anyone's eb-hup payment been late this week in Pa?

Post by agnes3511 Thu May 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Is it just this weeks or all weeks?

agnes3511

Back to top Go down

Post by PamelaJo Thu May 05, 2011 5:12 pm

I switched from EB to HUP EB in PA two weeks ago. Spent two weeks very upset and worried because my payment was over one week late. I called the Unemployment Service Center and was told it would be released late on Friday. It was released and then the actual deposit was made into my account the next Monday. Apparently a delay is common when switching from EB to HUP EB, so do not worry. I'm sure your situation is the same as mine. I know it is hard not to worry, but I truly believe things will work out for you, as they did for me. Hope this helps!
PamelaJo
PamelaJo

Back to top Go down

Post by agnes3511 Thu May 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Thank you because it's never been this late before.

agnes3511

Back to top Go down

Post by PamelaJo Thu May 05, 2011 5:29 pm

You are very welcome. Your post was the reason I decided to register on this forum today. I understand what you are going through, and felt I could help to ease your mind. I looked everywhere for the same answer a couple of weeks ago. Had I been able to connect with someone else who was in the same situation, it would have saved me two weeks of elevated blood pressure and sleepless nights! So glad to give you some peace of mind. Again, all the best to you and I'm happy I could help!
PamelaJo
PamelaJo

Back to top Go down

Post by bth13 Thu May 05, 2011 5:48 pm

There was a water main break at the Capital Complex about 10 days ago. Labor & Industry was one of the buildings that was affected. They were closed for several days. I believe that maybe the issue because mine were on time up until then.

bth13

Back to top Go down

Post by agnes3511 Thu May 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Thanks! I'm just frustrated because you can never get ahold of anyone to ask a question.

agnes3511

Back to top Go down

Post by bth13 Thu May 05, 2011 6:13 pm

If it helps I was paid for the week ending 4/16 on 4/28 and the week ending 4/23 on 5/5 which should go into my account tomorrow

bth13

Back to top Go down

Post by agnes3511 Thu May 05, 2011 6:55 pm

How do you find out payment dates?

agnes3511

Back to top Go down

Post by PamelaJo Thu May 05, 2011 7:10 pm

To find out payment dates, go to PA's Dept. of Labor & Industry website. Click on "Unemployment Compensation" and then click on "View Payments" on the right side of the page. You will go to a "sign In" page. After you sign in, you should be able to view your payment history.
PamelaJo
PamelaJo

Back to top Go down

Post by agnes3511 Thu May 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Thanks, I was told once your on eb you can't view anything online. My payments still not processed.

agnes3511

Back to top Go down

Post by PamelaJo Thu May 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Hang in there. I'm sure it will be processed soon. Most likely tomorrow. The Unemployment Office told me it should be about 10 days after I sent the mail claim form to them. If you still don't see it by Monday, you might call them. I've always found that the later in the day I call, the more quickly I get a Rep. I have also left my name and phone number on a message, and they have always returned my calls and have been quite helpful. However, I do know that many other people have had difficulty reaching someone by phone. I guess I've been fortunate with that issue. Also, I've been able to view all of my EB payments so far. Good luck!
PamelaJo
PamelaJo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Fri May 06, 2011 1:39 am

bth13 wrote:If it helps I was paid for the week ending 4/16 on 4/28 and the week ending 4/23 on 5/5 which should go into my account tomorrow

Question - I'll soon be starting EB, how long from the time you send in the 2 required work searches until you see payment? I take it that this is all done by snail mail?

Back to top Go down

Post by bth13 Fri May 06, 2011 6:34 am

I must have been lucky. I would drop them off at the post office on Sunday and the money would be in my account by Friday. Of course, it changed about 2 weeks ago as discussed above.

bth13

Back to top Go down

Post by PamelaJo Fri May 06, 2011 7:53 am

I also had timely delivery until the delay I experienced a couple of weeks ago. Usually, the claim form I sent on Sunday had a deposit delivery about 7 or 8 business days later (Tues. or Wed. of the next week). If it helps to ease anyone's mind, since the delay of a couple of weeks ago, my payments are now back on track and on time once more.

All of these tiers and EB extensions have been rather stressful...as if we need additional stress while we are already looking for work and feeling down and out! I am extremely thankful that I qualified for all of the extensions. However, I can't help but think that there must be an easier way for our friends in Washington to handle the current unemployment crisis. Surely, if they found themselves in our places, unemployed, they might better understand our situation.

I am not having any better luck finding work now than I did at the start of my unemployed state. Sure do hope they get on top of the HR 589 bill, as I have no idea what I'll do a month from now when I exhaust all benefits. Summer is coming, so maybe I can join a traveling carnival. At my age, I feel certain that I could be their "Bearded Lady" sideshow! LOL!!!

Well, continued best wishes to all!
PamelaJo
PamelaJo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Fri May 06, 2011 10:45 am

bth13 wrote:I must have been lucky. I would drop them off at the post office on Sunday and the money would be in my account by Friday. Of course, it changed about 2 weeks ago as discussed above.

Thanks for the feedback, bth13, whereabouts in PA are you? I'm less than an hour north of Pittsburgh.

Back to top Go down

Post by agnes3511 Fri May 06, 2011 11:11 am

I live in washington. pa and for some reason my payment was and is very late. I called today and was told it will process today almost a week late so i'm happy about that.

agnes3511

Back to top Go down

Post by bth13 Fri May 06, 2011 11:19 am

@aloneinpa I live in Reading,Pa which is about 55 miles from Philadelphia. My son went to Grove City College so I am familiar with that area. I don't miss the long rides on Rt 80 though.

bth13

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Fri May 06, 2011 11:32 am

bth13 wrote:@aloneinpa I live in Reading,Pa which is about 55 miles from Philadelphia. My son went to Grove City College so I am familiar with that area. I don't miss the long rides on Rt 80 though.

Don't blame you, especially during the winter months! We always refer to I80 as in the snow belt.

Back to top Go down

Post by PamelaJo Fri May 06, 2011 2:10 pm

agnes3511,

I'm so glad you found out that your payment was processed. I know it's a relief to hear that! I live between Allentown and Philly. I know I-80 well, as I used to travel to the Poconos on a regular basis...Back in the day when I had a job and could afford to do so. With the price of gas now, I can barely afford to pull out of my driveway!
Again, I'm pleased your payment will arrive soon!
PamelaJo
PamelaJo

Back to top Go down

Post by agnes3511 Fri May 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Thank you!

agnes3511

Back to top Go down

Post by agnes3511 Fri May 06, 2011 6:36 pm

thanks

agnes3511

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoapuff Sat May 07, 2011 12:20 am

Just bow your heads in prayer that they too will feel the same pain when one day they suddenly become unemployed, if that is even possible because they are all millionaires Crying or Very sad Hopefully everyone will get their payments soon. Very Happy

cocoapuff

Back to top Go down

Post by agnes3511 Sat May 07, 2011 7:51 am

Amen!

agnes3511

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down