Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs

3 posters

Go down

Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs Empty Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:29 am

TAUNTON -- A Massachusetts employment organization has canceled its annual job fair because not enough companies have come forward to offer jobs.

Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs Zero15

http://www.boston.com/business/ticker/2011/03/mass_job_fair_c.html?p1=Local_Links

Back to top Go down

Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs Empty Re: Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:32 am

I'm surprised this isn't happening more often. It's not a good sign for the economy.

Back to top Go down

Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs Empty Re: Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:06 pm

i thought the economy was improving and companies were starting to hire. Hmm
Also this is the 1st year its been cancelled due to lack of jobs, this means last year they had enough to hold the fair. So in essence this year is WORSE than last.

Not a good sign at all.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:11 pm

I guess there were plenty of places to PAAAARK the CAAAAAR. Very Happy Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs 758924
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:14 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:I guess there were plenty of places to PAAAARK the CAAAAAR. Very Happy Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs 758924

No "R"'s! It is paaahk the caahhh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:31 pm

lol!
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:33 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:I guess there were plenty of places to PAAAARK the CAAAAAR. Very Happy Massachusetts job fair canceled because of lack of jobs 758924

No "R"'s! It is paaahk the caahhh!

Its all over twitter now. lol!

gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:12 pm

SHOCKER!! affraid But our governor says things are improving? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:19 pm

I am not surprised. I live in that area. Nobody is hiring, in fact there are a lot of lay-offs.

Yes, NOVEMBER, there are a lot of places to "paaahhkk your cahhh"!

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:22 pm

tiya wrote:I am not surprised. I live in that area. Nobody is hiring, in fact there are a lot of lay-offs.

Yes, NOVEMBER, there are a lot of places to "paaahhkk your cahhh"!

Thats what Im talkin I was in Mansfield back in 2009 to see a Phish concert. The locals were nice to this NYer. Very Happy
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by americatheneedy Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:17 pm

At least they cancelled instead of wasting people's precious gas money only to get there and be attacked by a bunch of stupid schools that want 25 grand to be a hair dresser. I was at a job fair recently and tried to give out my resume and the guy said we aren't hiring (one of two booths the other had already left thank goodness) and I said loudly "Why are you here then wasting my time???"
americatheneedy
americatheneedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down