Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry.

+6
americatheneedy
wartrace
kelly
jj
Tiers for Fears
Jobless_in_Ma
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. Empty Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry.

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:13 am

Here is my baby. Her name is Josie. She is a 9 yr old Boston Terrier. she may possibly be the best dog in the world. NOt up for debate. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. Empty Re: Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry.

Post by Tiers for Fears Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:27 am

Last edited by Tiers for Fears on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiers for Fears

Back to top Go down

Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry. Empty Re: Share pics of you loved furry ones, or not so furry.

Post by jj Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:39 am

Tiers for Fears wrote:Ok, I got pics of the fuzzy slippers I wear (yes, the ones that do that poodle bark when I walk, yes yes I know I know) plus my Aunt Canuzzi whose mustache is bigger than mine. I love em both. You really want I should post em?

YEP! We want to see those fuzzies! Laughing
jj
jj

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:56 am

I concur
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 pm

my little monster....excuse my mess
kelly
kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by wartrace Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:46 pm

delete

Last edited by wartrace on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

wartrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:49 pm

kelly wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OMG the look is priceless!!! How could anyone not want a Boston Terrier! Smile
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Just a reminder to please use the thumbnail option ONLY when uploading, this saves space and keeps the forum running smoothly. TY
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:20 am

Jobless_in_Ma wrote:

i know.....i want another so bad....
btw..his ears are improving rapidly,he has to stay on drops for 10 days, but i can already see a differnce...
am i not using thumbnail to post pics?ill pay closer attention the next time i post a pic
kelly
kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:28 pm

kelly wrote:
Jobless_in_Ma wrote:

i know.....i want another so bad....
btw..his ears are improving rapidly,he has to stay on drops for 10 days, but i can already see a differnce...
am i not using thumbnail to post pics?ill pay closer attention the next time i post a pic

No, you are using the thumbnail option. There was someone else that accidentally up loaded full res pics.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by americatheneedy Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Adorable
americatheneedy
americatheneedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:27 pm

My pet Crab, Hermie:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:20 am

My "Sponge Bob" when he was a baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:12 am

AWW hes so cute and Noble...
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:56 am

tiya wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My "Sponge Bob" when he was a baby

Tiya, has your kitty grown or have you thrown him out the window yet to look for a foster home (PM Marian for counseling - she knows why I inquired!) ? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:17 am

The 12 Cats of Christmas

Peace, love, and catnip to all!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ashleybaccam/the-12-cats-of-christmas

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:04 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

This is my Aidan--my "lion!"
Marian
Marian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Oh Marian, you know about me, cats, and out the windows! Very Happy

Pretty kitty...

Here's Cane. Sorry the pic is a little blurry. He's very shy, especially for the camera.

Like me Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Sweet! I love dogs too though can't have one where I live...
Marian
Marian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Beautiful cat marian! Is that your cat in your profile too? they are very pretty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Thanks so much!

Yes, they both my fur babies!
Marian
Marian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:09 pm

awww! I love cats, I have 2 myself. they are from the same litter both about 9 months old. They are already huge!

I like the heart name tag! what does it say, does it have the cats name on it? I should probably get tags for mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Thanks!

I have four cats--too many really for my tiny condo! LOL! I'm a sucker for a sweet fur covered face unfortunately!

The name tag has the name, "Leela" on it with my phone number just in case... She likes to explore. One time she made it down the hall and far away from me. I was frantic not knowing where she was until a neighbor called and said, "Leela is here..." LOL!
Marian
Marian

Back to top Go down

Post by elvis44102 Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:17 pm

I have one cat "dinkers" however, the dink got sick last summer and lost nearly all her fur....

dinkers has almost grown out a new coat and is completly well now

but the title just made me laugh...furry freinds and "not so furry''

my dinkers is not so furry, but every day she gets a little more furrier
elvis44102
elvis44102

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:47 pm

That's cute! I'm glad that Dinkers is feeling better now! Very Happy
Marian
Marian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next