Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
October 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics

2 posters

Go down

Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics Empty Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:49 pm

http://politicsnow.hubpages.com/hub/Training-Tea-Party-Activist-In-Guerilla-Internet-Tactics

Check out the video how the tea party with their corporate sponsors brainwash the masses. Suspect

gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics Empty Re: Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Is that you in the second seat ricky, learning how to TROLL?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics Empty Re: Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics

Post by stillnutty Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:23 pm

EX CELL ANT POST!! Well Ricky??

stillnutty
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:30 pm

stillnutty wrote:EX CELL ANT POST!! Well Ricky??

I wonder if they give out awards?

Biggest Ahole
Most racist
Driven most people to suicide
Best LIAR
Best corporate azzkisser

Please feel free to add. Razz
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Training Tea Party Activist In Guerilla Internet Tactics Morans10

Since I am so funny. Is that you ricky?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:57 pm

There is something to be said about people who have to "spin" facts to suit their beliefs. If you believe in something, whether I do, or someone else does, own it. Believe in it because it's truly to your core, your set of values and feelings. It shouldn't matter what someone else thinks. I don't hide my beliefs, and I certainly don't make up stories and lies about the beliefs of others. I simply choose to live by my principles and beliefs. I understand that others may not. I do not however, feel the need to make it up as I go along to convince others that I am right.

This faction of the Republican party, the Tea Party has firm beliefs. They are allowed to, this is America. What they are not entitled to do is make up the facts as they go along. They will never get every American to follow them, they will never get total control of our government. They can exist or co-exist in this country. There is no reason for them to scare the Americans with THEIR facts on issues, politicians, laws and taxes. They lean toward violence and assault tactics to prove points, they strongly believe that no one deserves help from anyone and if you receive it or give it, you are somehow less worthy of life than they. All this in the name of evangelical christianity which doesn't come close to making sense.

This is America, if you are Dem, Rep, Tea Party whatever, you are entitled, you are allowed. What you are not allowed to do is force everyone else to join you or you will scare them to death trying.

Clearly, this party is not in the majority, until they are, they, like the rest of Americans have to play by the majority rule and they should play fairly. People are starting to notice these guerilla tactics and not like them. Not a good way to attract more and more to your cause or party.

Stop lying, stop scaring, stick to your principles and fight for them on their merits. Otherwise, the majority cannot take you seriously.

I can live my life committed to my principles and beliefs no matter what party is in office, who is in the White House, where I chose to worship, what my next door neighbors believe in. I may not agree with everything that is being done in my State and in Washington and I have the power of a voice to register that disagreement. I don't have the right to scare my friends, family and neighbors half to death with twisted facts, falsehoods and untruths. I didn't have to take a class to learn how to have my beliefs, no one told me what to believe, it's who I am. I don't love everything about my party, I can appreciate some very good men and women in other parties who have done much for their constituents in many states and I don't hate everyone who thinks differently than I do. It's not necessary to do that.

If the Tea Party wants to be taken seriously, they need to learn what they constantly preach, personal responsibility. If you believe in their message, own it, on it's merit, they don't need to start a war of the citizens to have their Party. They have to organize, seek contributions, select strong candidates who represent their values and they have to have a message, one that makes sense for the vast majority of Americans or they will never be taken seriously, which believe it or not, they are not taken seriously by enough people to catapault their Party into real power. They apparently have not learned to vet anyone, that's apparent from the debates and news conferences they hold. They need to find themselves a candidate who can be a world leader, not a preacher to certain areas of the U.S. That's not what a President can be. He can't be the master of the class of guerillas who can scream louder and act tough. He has to represent all the people, even the ones without insurance, believe in abortion and womens issues, understand how to and be willing to negotiate with all people, in his/her country and others. Until they figure that out, they will have their moments of glory and fade. They need a plan of action, they need to tell us what THEY will do, not what government shouldn't do. How will it work when THEY are in power. If they truly are for less invasive government, lay out the plan of how exactly it works. All we know of the Tea Party is they hate this President, hate Democrats, taxes, government and legislation put in place by the Democrats. They don't have great love for Republicans either and use every opportunity to discredit any Republican running for office that isn't part of their Party. So, really, besides a group of haters, who are they, what really is their plan, how does the plan work, how do they intend to execute said plan should they be elected to office? What we know of them, it would be sweeping changes, it would change the lives of every American but we don't know what it is, just what they don't like about the Dems/Repubs plans. What is theirs, other than no taxes. Seriously. What is the real plan of action for our Country besides Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down