Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

This is just so frustrating!

+2
MoInSTL
Tamy70
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 Empty This is just so frustrating!

Post by Tamy70 Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Haven't been on in a while, like the new look. I went just by Tamy before but anyway....I have had two job offers in the last week through temp. agencies. I will start out by saying I take mood stabilizers, ADD meds, nerve pills and several over the counter meds that I don't have to get from the pharmacist, just off the shelf, allergies, headaches and acid reducer.

Anyway, the first one I went to the orientation and at the end they did the urine test....no big deal.....till he (the owner of the temp agency) called me back and told me I tested positive for OPIUM & METHAMPHETAMINES. I literally had to ask what they were....I had no clue! He said if I wanted to take a second test I could, I would pay and if it came back clean they would reimburse me. Not a problem. Went Monday morning and took it and they sent it to the lab, still wasn't back yesterday. I talked to the lab, and found out that (by this time i had taken the other temp agencie's test) neither one of the agencies requested an MRO (medical records officer) to call me.
The second agency called me Monday and I tested positive for methampheamines....she sounded surprised that she needed to request an MRO and would have to get with their workman's comp. office. But i lost that job by yesterday.
I've tried calling around to health agencies but no one seems to know anything and from what one man at another agency said temp agencies are doing what they want, there's one in our area that even charges $5 just to sign up with them as a "service fee".
I can't take any meds to the clinic to show them what I take, the temp agencies look at me like i'm cross eyed when I tell them and tell me to tell the clinic. Now that I am getting jobs they are being taken away because no one wants to listen or just pay the extra for someone to call me and verify what I am taking. I am losing my mind!!!! This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 806957 MAD

anyone have any ideas????
Tamy70
Tamy70

Back to top Go down

This is just so frustrating! - Page 2 Empty Re: This is just so frustrating!

Post by TR11005 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Was this also done by another lab not associated with original. They claim they only test for narcotics. so, giving a lists of medications should never be necessary. So, far I have taken many of drug tests and probably every type for temporary and permanent jobs. Passed everyone and I am on 9 medications. Everyone body is different and labs can have faulty tests. Hopefully, this can be resolved properly.

Last edited by TR11005 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamy70 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 pm

i hope it can be resolved properly also. i don't do drugs, only the major ones prescribed to me and legal over the counter things for headaches and allergies. i do know that both temp agencies had different cup types. one had a flap on it with squares above that if you were positive you would get a line in the square. the other one just tipped it on it's side.
Tamy70
Tamy70

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:25 pm

My dad has had problems with his legs since the 1980's when he was hit by a Meijer semi truck ... crossed through a construction work site where he was working. But, he's always been on paid medication because of the intense pain he experiences from having his legs broken. Doctors told him back then that he'd never walk again but he had proved them wrong.

Since then, he's been on every kind of pain medication known to man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:48 pm

Oh that is horrible kemcha, thank god he proved them wrong and could walk again! That must be horribly painful for him...I cant even imagine!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:49 am

Every day ... he was in a car accident back in December and has been dealing with pain since it happen. He basically fractured his hip and his leg and he's going through a slow recovery process but he's driving the family crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamy70 Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:18 pm

finally good news. got the results back for the first test i had to go to the lab for last monday and my test was clean. not that i didn't doubt it, but i can surely say that was the most stressful week i've had in a while. still trying to get ahold of the second agency person i went through. since the first one is clean i'm sure the other one had no problems which means both will be reimbursing me for what i paid for each test. Thats what Im talkin but i lost a job i could have started last Wed. or Thursday. pouty
Tamy70
Tamy70

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:25 pm

well, that's good news to hear ... hope there's more good news for you coming ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2