Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer

Go down

Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer Empty Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:39 pm

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/obama/ct-oped-0707-best-20110707,0,5571596.story

Why is so little being done for the 6.2 million long-term unemployed? Why have 99ers been abandoned by Congress and White House?

Back to top Go down

Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer Empty Re: Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:02 pm

If everyone gets a chance to, look at the comments section. People are really inhuman, non-christian and obviously not aware of what is really going on in the world around them. But then again The Real Houswives of NJ gets more coverage from most Americans than the economy and jobs do, what does that say? How many millions of unemployed and 99ers are there? If everyone had tweeted and retweeted, it would have shut down on us, we all know it, it's happened before, it didn't and since it was a marketing town hall for twitter and not a Presidential Town Hall, they chose the questions. This President is pushing for technology jobs and they showcased technology wonderfully, just not how we wanted them to. Are we disappointed, you bet. Don't you think there were many questions asked on the Debt ceiling and SS and Medicare. According to reports today, AARP was tweeting heavily as well. We were not the only ones ignored.

Some other twooots (waste of time tweets) Is is true Diet Dr. Pepper tastes like regular Dr. Pepper? Really, someone couldn't think of anything better the ask the President. President Obama has an email and twitter account, doesn't mean we have to stop tweeting or should just because it's not part of a town hall. If we do, shame on us. It's exhausting, depressing, lonely, scarey and a hellish way to live, but it's too important to stop. Best Tweets Obama Did NOT Answer 34243 I am not stepping down off my soap box, laying down my pompoms and reaching into my Mary Poppins bag for a spoonful of sugar lol. At times I get carried away, but my heart is in the right place and that's with each of us sitting here tonight, disappointed and heartsick. I was kicked in the gut last year when I became a 99er, further kicked when we were ignored all last year and kicked again this year with each piece of hope and possible legislation stalled in "ways and means pergatory". We will be kicked again I am sure, but we are a sturdy group and we will not give up. oops, back on the soap box.

Back to top Go down