Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies

3 posters

Go down

Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies Empty Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 am

Yet, we've remained largely silent in the face of the same sort of behavior by Wall Street and Washington. Bonus-seeking bankers crashed into Main Street's economy and ran control frauds within banks that would have failed without taxpayer bailouts. Bureaucrats and elected officials bailed them out without demanding consequences. Bankers are revving their engines again in credit derivatives, currency derivatives, and commodities trades. "Financial reform" addresses none of the latter problems.

Arianna Huffington's Third World America: How Our Politicians are Abandoning the Middle Class and Betraying the American Dream explains that the $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, the bank bailout package also known as TARP, allotted only $72 billion to infrastructure projects. Another feature of the bill was to have banks agree to lend money to medium and small sized businesses to stimulate the economy. That didn't happen and official unemployment numbers remain above 9%, while unofficial figures for underemployed Americans soar above 20%.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/janet-tavakoli/third-world-america-drown_b_883782.html

Back to top Go down

Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies Empty Re: Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies

Post by casheyes Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:50 pm

I think this a plan.
I'm not get into that way of thinking or view, but how they treating us it make you wonder.
I think and feel still that something is going to happen soon, I feel it in my gut and when it hit me like that it's something real bad about to happen.
Usually when I predict things of that nature, it will happen regardless.
What going to happen? I see that things are going to turn for the worse regardless of what these people in media keep advocating.

casheyes

Back to top Go down

Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies Empty Re: Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies

Post by tristen303 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:01 pm

I find it shocking and a complete miscarriage of justice that if I sold crack near a school zone I would go to jail for half my life but if I destroy the pensions, savings and retirement of millions even working against them in some instances I get nothing not even investigated that is the problem we should be focused on instead of looking for handouts and scraps through taxes

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:01 am

The Republican world is going to end on August 2. Getter done! LMAO

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:41 am

Ya think LOL I tthink a clean slate finally no more yo owe me this because I'm born here, you owe me this because your more succesful then me, or your only more successful becasue your a crook give me give me give me yep I can't wait to see the left have to earn and earn well bu they can't they won't....God speed Third World America: Drowning in Debt and Choking on Lies 780423

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum