Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus

2 posters

Go down

I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus Empty I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus

Post by New_Wave_Princess Mon May 23, 2011 6:15 pm

I am in a bad mood after getting yet another rejection so I decided I was going to call my congressman. I never liked him but so many fell for his lies because he's a nice looking guy. Basically I told the person answering the call that I was disgusted with how he supported free trade. The guy kind of talked down to me and said that free trade helps keep products cheaper. I said perhaps but then if people don't have jobs how can they afford to pay anything? I then told him I was sickened that the congressperson voted to extend the tax breaks to outsource.

Oh and he's also one who voted to defund Planned Parenthood and thinks it's fine to discriminate against women and I told the guy that the congress person was very wrong messing with women.

I can't wait to get away from here and the hard core rightwing Republicans.

Last edited by New_Wave_Princess on Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus Empty Re: I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:38 pm

The thread is going to be re-titled. The current title could be deemed as offensive to some.

Back to top Go down

I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus Empty Re: I called My Congressman Today - A member of the Tea Party Caucus

Post by New_Wave_Princess Mon May 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Well he is a sexist jerk. I am disgusted that people would fall for him and voted for him. Even the liberal paper endorsed him because the Democrat (who I know btw from years ago)really didn't nothing in office. This guy is doing a lot to help..

Help the rich and people like him. Unemployed people, especially women? We can go to hell for all he cares.

I don't care if one is a Republican (I can't stand the Dems either) but I am tired of no one speaking for us.

Last edited by New_Wave_Princess on Mon May 23, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Who is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by New_Wave_Princess Mon May 23, 2011 6:52 pm

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Mon May 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Number of JOBS bills in congress 0
Number of abortion bills 13

That says it all to me!!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by New_Wave_Princess Mon May 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Because to these people abortion is a bigger issue than the economy. Why I'll never understand a personal issue means so much to them but we all know why: because they hate women plain and simple. I am not one of those people who love abortion though I am pro choice, I just don't think abortion matters more than the unemployed starving.

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down