Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Losing all your trust... EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Losing all your trust... EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Losing all your trust... EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Losing all your trust... EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Losing all your trust... EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Losing all your trust... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Losing all your trust... EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Losing all your trust... EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Losing all your trust... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Losing all your trust... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Losing all your trust... EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Losing all your trust... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Losing all your trust... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Losing all your trust... EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Losing all your trust... EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
June 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Calendar Calendar


Losing all your trust...

2 posters

Go down

Losing all your trust... Empty Losing all your trust...

Post by americatheneedy Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Once you have been stabbed in the face by family, employers, spouses,friends, neighbors, anyone you thought was half decent, how do you ever go back to being a trusting person? Once your realize that people will walk over your bleeding body to pick up a dollar and then criticize you for polluting the sidewalk and being too lazy to get up, how do you integrate that into you psyche and walk around everyday?? I am just at a loss when I read about the suffering of people on here, I thought it was just me...but there are those on here suffering much more and I wish I could help you all. People will learn to help each other or perish.
americatheneedy
americatheneedy
Member

Posts : 311
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Losing all your trust... Empty Re: Losing all your trust...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:18 pm

americatheneedy wrote:Once you have been stabbed in the face by family, employers, spouses,friends, neighbors, anyone you thought was half decent, how do you ever go back to being a trusting person? Once your realize that people will walk over your bleeding body to pick up a dollar and then criticize you for polluting the sidewalk and being too lazy to get up, how do you integrate that into you psyche and walk around everyday?? I am just at a loss when I read about the suffering of people on here, I thought it was just me...but there are those on here suffering much more and I wish I could help you all. People will learn to help each other or perish.

You don't you become skeptical like me.

I have been F*cked over by many "Friends and family" since I was laid off....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Losing all your trust... Empty Re: Losing all your trust...

Post by delko Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:35 pm

There are a handful of former 'Associates', that if I ran into them, after they stabbed me in the back, I ran into them now...it would take great self restraint not to punch them in the face.

delko
Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-03-21
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Losing all your trust... Empty Re: Losing all your trust...

Post by americatheneedy Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm

delko wrote:There are a handful of former 'Associates', that if I ran into them, after they stabbed me in the back, I ran into them now...it would take great self restraint not to punch them in the face.

I tell you what delko, nothing worse (or better) depending on how you look at it, than seeing some back stabber out away from work, when you have nothing to lose, then they smile in your face and say "Hi, how ya been?" This happened to me at Wal-Mart and my husband starting stepping back because he knew it was coming, and I looked at her and said "Alot better since I don't have to work around backstabbing Bi****** like you anymore!" She looked like no one had ever called her on being a hypocrite, and then I told her to get away from me, she crawled off like the snake she is. God it made my day, but my poor husband doesn't take my "You wait until I see so and so" so lightly anymore.
americatheneedy
americatheneedy
Member

Posts : 311
Join date : 2011-02-21
Location : North Carolina

Back to top Go down

Losing all your trust... Empty Re: Losing all your trust...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:51 pm

americatheneedy wrote:
delko wrote:There are a handful of former 'Associates', that if I ran into them, after they stabbed me in the back, I ran into them now...it would take great self restraint not to punch them in the face.

I tell you what delko, nothing worse (or better) depending on how you look at it, than seeing some back stabber out away from work, when you have nothing to lose, then they smile in your face and say "Hi, how ya been?" This happened to me at Wal-Mart and my husband starting stepping back because he knew it was coming, and I looked at her and said "Alot better since I don't have to work around backstabbing Bi****** like you anymore!" She looked like no one had ever called her on being a hypocrite, and then I told her to get away from me, she crawled off like the snake she is. God it made my day, but my poor husband doesn't take my "You wait until I see so and so" so lightly anymore.

If that was me, I would not of been so kind...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Losing all your trust... Empty Re: Losing all your trust...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:52 pm

I dont trust our government anymore. This whole mess has made me less naive.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Losing all your trust... Empty Re: Losing all your trust...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Sick & Tired wrote:I dont trust our government anymore. This whole mess has made me less naive.

The goverment is a bunch of liars and theives, they are no better than bank robbers.

If obama came to my house and told me that the sky was blue I'd have to go check then tell him to go screw himself really really really hard!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Losing all your trust... Empty Re: Losing all your trust...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum