Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up

2 posters

Go down

The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up Empty The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:13 am

The wealthy have insulated themselves from reality with boatloads of cash. Others have insulated themselves in some cases from the reality that they created by their own greed, like outsourcing jobs and manipulative derivative trading on Wall Street. You see, the top wealthy elite have not really been hit by this recession as they were in the Great Depression. This is due to 30 years of wealth distribution upwards. They had accumulated a ton of cash that would be able to sustain them through many years of economic turmoil.

http://www.politicususa.com/en/working-class-sacrificed

The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up Econom10

Back to top Go down

The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up Empty Re: The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:23 am

AMEN

Too bad the rich hold on to it like you can take it with ya when ya DIE!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up Empty Re: The Working Class Has Sacrificed Enough! It’s Time The Wealthy Pay Up

Post by pbrad009 Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:59 pm

You can't take it with you, but you can pass it on to your heirs. I was once wealthy and believe me I had to pay taxes on everything. The wealthy DO pay their fair share - in capital gains tax, real estate tax, higher income tax, taxes on dividends...the list goes on.

Did you ever consider a 401K or IRA that let you at least have some growth tax deferred? How about a 529 plan? Do you have any private investments? Real estate?

The idea of "boatloads of cash" is for the most part a myth. The wealthy gain their riches through investment/divestment cycles. You don't have to be fabulously rich to start investing. One thing a small investor , $1000 - $5000, can do is get into gold and silver bullion. Many mutual funds will let you start with only a thousand.
I've seen about 8-9% gains on some of mine since the beginning of 2013.

pbrad009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down