Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget

+8
Angelicrisis
troycomic
rxfranimal
Agent Smith
Jobless_in_Ma
superstevies
gettheminNOVEMBER
js123
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 Empty CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

383 days pass, but on Wednesday, March 30th, President Obama meets with CBC leadership. President Obama met will meet with CBC Chair Emanuel Cleaver on Wednesday at the White House. Joining Cleaver at the meeting will be the members of the CBC executive board. They are, Vice Chair Donna Christensen, CBC Second Vice Chairman Reps. G.K. Butterfield, CBC Secretary Rep. Yvette Clarke and CBC Whip Andre Carson. Issues sure to be talked about at this meeting will include unemployment and recent proposed budget cuts in the President’s budget.

CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 House-10
http://www.crewof42.com/?p=5080

Last edited by DesperateInRI on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget

Post by troycomic Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:47 pm

There are only three things they need to talk about

1. Get more help to the unemployed

2. How to tax the hell out of business who manufacture over seas, in particular China

3. If no more help, then they need to make camps for us to live.

The American dream is all but dead, this we know. So if we can't achieve the dream then the country owes us to get out of the nightmare.

troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 Empty Re: CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget

Post by Angelicrisis Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:03 pm

They already have camps for us......FEMA Camps. This is a disgrace to human nature, as well as the American people.

I wonder though if the same lady that predicted the earthquake in Japan is right about another one hitting tommorow ( I think she said Calif). I prey she is wrong but with Obama meeting with them today about unemployment, I can only cross my fingers and hope that the ecotone from socio-political disasters caused by our own politicians to "natural" ones does not get too bad for any specific group. Being an unemplooyed homeless person after an earthquake is nothing to put on your mental resume' , especially after the people you put in office had the power and funds to assist you a long time ago.

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by superstevies Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Angelicrisis wrote:They already have camps for us......FEMA Camps. This is a disgrace to human nature, as well as the American people.

I wonder though if the same lady that predicted the earthquake in Japan is right about another one hitting tommorow ( I think she said Calif). I prey she is wrong but with Obama meeting with them today about unemployment, I can only cross my fingers and hope that the ecotone from socio-political disasters caused by our own politicians to "natural" ones does not get too bad for any specific group. Being an unemplooyed homeless person after an earthquake is nothing to put on your mental resume' , especially after the people you put in office had the power and funds to assist you a long time ago.

Angelcrisis.... I hope you are wrong and the predictor lady is too. I live in So.Cal. right along the 15fwy. which happens to also be the San Andreas Fault. They say the big one is going to hit any time, we are way overdue. Earthquakes scare the crap outta me. There isn't much you can really do. My luck has been so crappy lately that I don't need a quake to add to my troubles. Here's a big ol' tip of the glass to NO EARTHQAKE IN CALI tomorrow. If there is one, please send water wings becaue I might then have beach front property.
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 pm

**Angelicrisiis tips glass**

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:20 pm

superstevies, we'll come and get you I love you

Anxiously awaiting word on the meeting. Please keep contacting. CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 34243

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, all the 2012 end of world predictions I could care less. Let the world end now and quick.

Then when I'm in line at the Pearly Gates standing next to Republicans I'll say, "Boy, am I glad I had a 99 week vacation before I died. What did you do for the last 99 weeks- work hahahahahahahahahaha!"
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:28 pm

I wonder what they are talking about right now. scratch
I pray that they are talking about solutions for unemployment and HR 589 Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Prayer, and more prayer. Please keep contacting the President, Speaker Boehner and your Reps. Keep you voices heard, it's too important not to CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 562135

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:33 pm

MaryKay wrote:Prayer, and more prayer. Please keep contacting the President, Speaker Boehner and your Reps. Keep you voices heard, it's too important not to CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 562135

Pray for happiness in your situation, write to Oboma for extensions.
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:37 pm

I will keep writing/faxing/emailing/tweeting until my fingers fall off LOL
they are really cramping up lately
CBC Chairman and 4 Members to Meet with President Wednesday on Unemployment and Budget  - Page 2 137906

Back to top Go down

Post by superstevies Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Hopefully Obama will have some ballz today and agree that Long Term Unemployed people have been getting the short end of the stick.

I called The White House, My local congrssman David Dreier (looser that won't help anybody) Ways & Means Committee, Boehner, Cantor, and the Majority & Minority leaders offices. Heck I even called my Senators Boxer & Feinsten, and Reid's too to tell them that if any deals come about...they had better not forget us this time around. I'm ready for war if something doesn't get done soon.
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:30 pm

superstevies wrote:Hopefully Obama will have some ballz today and agree that Long Term Unemployed people have been getting the short end of the stick.

I called The White House, My local congrssman David Dreier (looser that won't help anybody) Ways & Means Committee, Boehner, Cantor, and the Majority & Minority leaders offices. Heck I even called my Senators Boxer & Feinsten, and Reid's too to tell them that if any deals come about...they had better not forget us this time around. I'm ready for war if something doesn't get done soon.

oboma will not have the "ballz" to do anything, he has proven it time & time again. At this point the only way he will help the 99ers is if it helps him keep his job in 2012. That is all ANY politician is worried about.

And what war will you fight, you don't have any power. All us 99ers have is one bullet. That bullet is called a vote. And for the mere fact that the GOP took over the house and almost the senate your bullet isn't as big as you tell all the girls, your shootin' blanks my friend.
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by superstevies Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Easy there Troycomic....
I just made a light hearted comment about being ready for war. I meant by calling and emailing ect.

Your rude rehtoric is shooting blanks.
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Post by nuttin2lose Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Hello Todd

nuttin2lose

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:46 pm

superstevies wrote:Easy there Troycomic....
I just made a light hearted comment about being ready for war. I meant by calling and emailing ect.

Your rude rhetoric is shooting blanks.

My rude rhetoric is NOT shooting blanks. My rude rhetoric is truthful and real.

HELLO, good to be back.
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain Droppings Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Troycomic, your melting ... Razz
Brain Droppings
Brain Droppings

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Brain Droppings wrote:Troycomic, your melting ... Razz

I'm not melting I'm spreading. Moderated Please keep all comments respectful.
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:38 pm

troycomic wrote:
Brain Droppings wrote:Troycomic, your melting ... Razz

I'm not melting I'm spreading. Moderated Please keep all comments respectful.

javascript:emoticonp('BLeep') did not mean to be disrespectful rather than funny. But OK.
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by CA99er Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Yeah. HAHAHA!!! Your life is in ruins. hahaha. Real funny.

CA99er

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:06 pm

CA99er wrote:Yeah. HAHAHA!!! Your life is in ruins. hahaha. Real funny.
don't understand
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by superstevies Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Anybody actually hear about how the meeting went today???? I cannot find anything about it.
superstevies
superstevies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:08 pm

I haven't, but you can be sure, when we do we will post. Keep a good thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:17 pm

ABC NEWS AT 630 having a report on the billions of dollars used to create jobs.

Where the money went, how many jobs, ect.

ALSO>>>> Kind of Ironic that Oboma is having a labor meeting and today is the anniversary of the REAGAN Assassination attempt as he left a labor meeting.

troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Yes that is ironic, I didnt think about that!
Reagan was shot by a jodi foster stalker....I didnt know that until recently

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:39 pm

superstevies wrote:Anybody actually hear about how the meeting went today???? I cannot find anything about it.

The Crew of 42, The Congressional Black Caucus, will probably update the information tomorrow. I just checked and it is not there yet. I'll keep checking and post anything I find. Keep your fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next