Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon'

3 posters

Go down

(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' Empty Re: (VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon'

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Its really unbelievable what these $^@!%@&@*(# SAID

God teaches forgiveness for a reason. These two WILL PAY DEARLY!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' Empty Re: (VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon'

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:43 pm

I have to say that while I've found some of Glenn Beck's programs to be interesting, when it doesn't involve straight-up politics or his political rants, I have to agree that he's become more unstable recently ... he seems to have popped his top and lost his sense of direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Other than the fact that I almost always disagree with him, the things he says are so dramatically skewed to try and prove obama is wrong. That seems to be the only point he has.

Like today he was talking about how Obama's religious leaders are christian but they believe that christians have to try and save other people besides themselves. He says this isn't part of christianity and not what Jesus taught.

This is exactly what christians believe. Christianity is an evangelical religion they believe in trying to convert, or save as they put it, everyone in the world.

lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:40 pm

I'm not saying that he's a few steps shy of a full deck, I'm saying that when he's not ranting about politics that he's actually quite inciteful about the economy. I think everybody dismisses him entirely because he mostly talks about politics and his rants on unemployment are politically motivated.

But, he's very intuitive when it comes to the economy ...

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:43 pm

(VIDEO) Ed Schultz: Beck A 'Liar' On An 'Ignorance Marathon' 758924 TWEET this is the NUMBER ONE FORUM FOR THE UNEMPLOYED ITS A HOLE IN ONE. LOL!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by cps70 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 am

First off Beck,Rush,Hannity,Ed,Anderson etc........Are commentators they are not....I repeat not journalists. They do not get paid to report actuall facts they get paid to report the news as how they se it,in there opinion or shall we say spin it to support there own agenda and there followers agenda.They all have an audience because the people that listen mostly listen to here there form of rhetoric.A real journalist gets paid also but they get paid to report fact and fact only they are not paid to report fact injected with there opinion.So that's the difference right or wrong this is a free enterprise system and these people have found a niche and a way to show me the money. Personally I do not like anyone of them mentioned above I prefer to listen to news then re-search anything that is of intrest to me. I do not like listening to someone spin something thinking my intellectual ability is so compromised that I would need someone to give me my opinion.The constitution allows me to have an opinion and freely express it so ill be d***** if I'm gonna let someone else dictate what my opinion should be.

cps70

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:57 am

I have to agree. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News ... they have nothing but commentator networks. I've never considered them journalists or news reporters.

Back to top Go down

Post by cps70 Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:16 am

kemcha wrote:I have to agree. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News ... they have nothing but commentator networks. I've never considered them journalists or news reporters.

I'm glad that someone agree's with me because it seem's more and more people quote those sources as legit new's outlets and that's scary as heck to think people are buying all the agenda filled rhetoric as matter of fact new's.

cps70

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:10 pm

I agree with both of you. However, the difference between Ed and msnbc and beck and the fox crew is the way it is presented. Msnbc presents itself honestly as a political channel and ed's show as a political show.

Fox presents themselves as fox news, a NEWS channel, which it isn't. When Becks show is on it says "live news" in huge letters in the bottom corner. I am an American I think he should be able to have his show and say what he wants but they shouldn't present as news because it isn't.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down