Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
 Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy

+10
WilliamsonAngel
gettheminNOVEMBER
Hunterforjobs
tristen303
exhaustedandtired/1208
steveninspokane
lam
freds
mistermunster
gonzofl
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 Empty Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy

Post by gonzofl Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:41 am

gonzofl
gonzofl

Back to top Go down

Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy

Post by WilliamsonAngel Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:38 pm

76% who says he stinks are republican or uninformed.

98.78% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Go back and read the post right above yours, 1208.
WilliamsonAngel
WilliamsonAngel

http://www.zandrae.com

Back to top Go down

Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 pm

The other side of that coin is to stop the blockage to get more Red in the Senate and take the Executive branch back as for redistricting; it is practiced by both sides. To the point of who rules America? It is the credit agencies and banks that sadly our nation must lean upon to pay for a variety of entitlements and wars and BS that we never should have paid out to begin with. Like many have stated on this site about "living beyond ones means", and "living through credit" and how bad that is yet find it perfectly acceptable that our nation makes the same mistakes.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamsonAngel Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Red = Dead

Red doesn't care about the poor, the sick, the disabled, the unemployed. They want us to die from treatable illnesses and starvation in the shadows, out of sight, out of mind, just not in their neighborhoods.

As for "living beyond our means", there's plenty of ways other than killing the poor, the elderly, the disabled, the sick, and the unemployed, and killing education that we can fix the financial crisis. Unfortunately they're liberal solutions that would upset the rich, the religious (moral people), and the patriotic.

I can elaborate at another time because no matter what I say you've already had your mind made up, and no amount of logic, reason, or common sense will open your eyes.
WilliamsonAngel
WilliamsonAngel

http://www.zandrae.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:40 pm

My mind is made up from the use of logic and common sense and those Dem talking points aren't working in America anymore, as for the killing of the poor, elderly etc. etc. that is just nonsense. Battlefield traige, we treat the most life threatening wound first then move to the others.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:07 pm

tristen303 wrote:My mind is made up from the use of logic and common sense and those Dem talking points aren't working in America anymore, as for the killing of the poor, elderly etc. etc. that is just nonsense. Battlefield traige, we treat the most life threatening wound first then move to the others.

How many unemployment checks have you cashed because the left fought for more tiers?HUMMMM???????
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:13 pm

WilliamsonAngel wrote:76% who says he stinks are republican or uninformed.

98.78% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Go back and read the post right above yours, 1208.

he is a republican! always got an excuse no matter what is said! Its always someone elses fault. ok protect him he needs all the defending he can get!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:14 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
tristen303 wrote:My mind is made up from the use of logic and common sense and those Dem talking points aren't working in America anymore, as for the killing of the poor, elderly etc. etc. that is just nonsense. Battlefield traige, we treat the most life threatening wound first then move to the others.

How many unemployment checks have you cashed because the left fought for more tiers?HUMMMM???????

GETTHEM Are you sure you are 36? LOL From your posts I can see you are wise beyond your years and you always stand up for the older generation in your posts!

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:15 pm

some just keep coming up with plain stupid excuses undefendable except, its the repubs. childish and wrong! Hello! Whoop's, yep the repubs. are rich protectors and kill the little guy but sorry Obama isn't helping us either! Undefendable!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:16 pm

get them is my buddy even if he does tolerate me!  Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 938557

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:23 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:get them is my buddy even if he does tolerate me!  Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 938557

If we all had the same opinions, it would make for a very boring world. What we all need to remember is that attacking others for their opinions will never solve anything and turn a support forum into a war zone. We should just all AGREE to DISAGREE.

Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 34243

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:28 pm

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

GETTHEM Are you sure you are 36? LOL From your posts I can see you are wise beyond your years and you always stand up for the older generation in your posts!

Yea I am sure, I look like I am 25. Very Happy I still get carded when I buy booze. Thanks.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Everyone I could get my hands on, UE benefits are paid into so they are a far cry from the handouts that are the source of pain now.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:35 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:get them is my buddy even if he does tolerate me!  Obama Jobs Speech: President To Unveil Plan To Address Unemployment, Boost Economy  - Page 2 938557

We have been through alot huh?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:36 pm

tristen303 wrote:Everyone I could get my hands on, UE benefits are paid into so they are a far cry from the handouts that are the source of pain now.

My point is you wold have been cut off eariler if not for the left and you know it.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:37 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

Yea I am sure, I look like I am 25. Very Happy I still get carded when I buy booze. Thanks.

YVW What you said takes me back to when my Dad would use his medicare card to get his prescriptions. The pharmacist would always ask him if he was really 65 and he was close to 80 at the time! LOL

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:46 pm

TOO OLD TO HIRE IN PA wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

YVW What you said takes me back to when my Dad would use his medicare card to get his prescriptions. The pharmacist would always ask him if he was really 65 and he was close to 80 at the time! LOL

A friend of mine pointed out I tend to defend those people who need it most. I like the fight.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:52 pm

We need the left in doses just like the right the problem is that rather then splitting the difference both sides PACs wish to dominate the other.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:57 pm

tristen303 wrote:We need the left in doses just like the right the problem is that rather then splitting the difference both sides PACs wish to dominate the other.

Dominate? We barely get out of negotiations with our shirts on our backs. Razz
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:10 pm

As anybody should that is under the illusion that borrowing more when you can't pay for the bill presently is sound fiscal policy. Just remember to be elected you need a majority of people to side with you, so you want to help create and stimulate growth of said group to gain the majority to get elected to office,the other angle is to keep a majority of said group to stay in office. So the Dems help Union, poor etc. and the Repubs just the rich. To grow one must take from the other.....so who's interests are better which side is better for America? The one that need majority poor etc or the one that needs the majority rich?

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by jchapman Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:40 pm

If it's such a good jobs plan. why doesn't Obama make his speech now?
Oh yeah, I forgot, you've got to get the speechwriters time to write the text. set up the telepromters, etc, etc..................

jchapman

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:46 pm

tristen303 wrote:As anybody should that is under the illusion that borrowing more when you can't pay for the bill presently is sound fiscal policy. Just remember to be elected you need a majority of people to side with you, so you want to help create and stimulate growth of said group to gain the majority to get elected to office,the other angle is to keep a majority of said group to stay in office. So the Dems help Union, poor etc. and the Repubs just the rich. To grow one must take from the other.....so who's interests are better which side is better for America? The one that need majority poor etc or the one that needs the majority rich?

Working middle class vote and they make up the largest % of people out there. When you have the media creating fear and lying to their audience they sway the logic and intent of the politicians that take office. Look at Kasaich in Ohio. He is about to get booted along with Scott Walker. If these two would have been honest up front. They NEVER would have been elected.

What you are not taking into account is the large number of newly created poor. These are educated baby boomers left out in the cold.

Tell you what, tell me what YOUR SIDE is going to do to create JOBS because I don't want to hear any more BULLSHITE! All of my shovels are broke and my boots are not high enough anymore. No Very Happy

WE B O R R O W TO PAY FOR THE RICH TAX BREAKS SO END THEM AND THEN WE CAN TALK Exclamation

I don't have to work tomorrow its time for a drink. drunken
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 pm

That's funy my side talks about the liberal media all the time as for Bull crap your side had how long to create jobs and did nothing ZERO "I guess shovel ready jobs weren't as shovel ready" ha ha (they did increase the debt and blow healthcare through which killed them). My side is sticking by the failed old playbook which will do nothing. FYI were not borrowing to pay for individual tax breaks (it isn't our money it's theirs the government isn't entitled to it) were borrowing to pay for stupid wars and all the entitlements mentioned.

On something I agree with I need a drink to what's your favorite?

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:06 pm

tristen303 wrote:That's funy my side talks about the liberal media all the time as for Bull crap your side had how long to create jobs and did nothing ZERO "I guess shovel ready jobs weren't as shovel ready" ha ha (they did increase the debt and blow healthcare through which killed them). My side is sticking by the failed old playbook which will do nothing. FYI were not borrowing to pay for individual tax breaks (it isn't our money it's theirs the government isn't entitled to it) were borrowing to pay for stupid wars and all the entitlements mentioned.

On something I agree with I need a drink to what's your favorite?

Zero? The stim which in the end watered down and not large enough created 2.2 million jobs. Would have done more to if some of you guys did not give the money back. There would have been more shovel ready jobs. Just you watch tristen the RIGHT wil block any JOBS bills to make Obama fail WATCH! cyclops

YOUR SIDE DOES NOT WANT JOBS SO STOP LYING FOR THEM! Your number ONE goal is to make Obama fail. Jobs are not part of that plan. Just more pain and suffering.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:09 pm

The Dems had control they did nothing all they are good at is spending just like my friends they just spend differently and spin it better. What is not being talked about on my side (that I have heard is far scary) and I choose not to repeat.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:21 pm

tristen303 wrote:The Dems had control they did nothing all they are good at is spending just like my friends they just spend differently and spin it better. What is not being talked about on my side (that I have heard is far scary) and I choose not to repeat.

Wrong it takes 2/3 majority to pass a bill in the Senate. If the Dems had control why did they right fillibuster a record 100 bills? Actually more than that in less han 2 years? That is a common RW talking point that is NOT TRUE!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next