Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy

5 posters

Go down

Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy Empty Re: Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Obama continues to disappoint. Where is the hope and change? Only change I've seen is in my life. Not s good change by any means.
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy Empty Re: Why the President Doesn't Present a Bold Plan to Create Jobs and Jumpstart the Economy

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:33 pm

I'm told White House political operatives are against a bold jobs plan. They believe the only jobs plan that could get through Congress would be so watered down as to have almost no impact by Election Day. They also worry the public wouldn't understand how more government spending in the near term can be consistent with long-term deficit reduction. And they fear Republicans would use any such initiative to further bash Obama as a big spender.

There ya go its all about the Politics. The Dems are afraid to fight for Jobs because the right will Hammer them on spending.

THE RIGHT WILL NOT ALLOW A JOBS PLAN TO GET PAST THE HOUSE!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm

He has no viable plan! He knows that!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:49 pm

pretty goofey when EVERYTHING is the rights fault. I am not strong advocate of repubs. but hello, Obama!!! Duh!!! Sorry excuse! SORRY, that is!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:56 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:pretty goofey when EVERYTHING is the rights fault. I am not strong advocate of repubs. but hello, Obama!!! Duh!!! Sorry excuse! SORRY, that is!

Did you even read the article?
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:58 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:pretty goofey when EVERYTHING is the rights fault. I am not strong advocate of repubs. but hello, Obama!!! Duh!!! Sorry excuse! SORRY, that is!

Obamas plan would include GOVERNMENT SPENDING and the right would hammer him on that. KNOWING IT WOULD HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the wacked out baggers would just shut the F up and the GOP got out of the way something like a 2nd BIGGER stim pack could be passed.
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:59 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

Obamas plan would include GOVERNMENT SPENDING and the right would hammer him on that. KNOWING IT WOULD HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the wacked out baggers would just shut the F up and the GOP got out of the way something like a 2nd BIGGER stim pack could be passed.

Instead the right wants another 300 billion for RICH TAX BREAKS!
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by jmainframe Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:12 pm

I feel sorry for him in a way. Obama's a real nice guy, but he has the unenviable task of trying to lead a group of the biggest heads (both dem and repub) in the country. With egos like theirs, how can anyone possibly get them to see things his way? I mean, showing leadership is one thing, but give me a break!
jmainframe
jmainframe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down