Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

99er's - Here we go! Talks of deadline extensions already starting!

+4
fredm74
exhaustedandtired/1208
ExhaustedinCA
mj33
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 Empty 99er's - Here we go! Talks of deadline extensions already starting!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Unemployment benefits fading away

Nearly all Americans who find themselves out of work starting next month will likely receive only 26 weeks of state unemployment checks -- at most.

Why? Because the deadline to file for extended federal benefits expires at the end of the year.

"Most people who lose their jobs after July 1... won't be eligible for federal unemployment benefits," said George Wentworth, senior staff attorney at the National Employment Law Project.

http://tinyurl.com/5uv8h3w

Are we going to sit by and let this happen again? Any help for the unemployed MUST include legislation for the 99ers this time. If we don't act NOW, we will be "SOL"!!!

99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 562135

Back to top Go down

99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 Empty Re: 99er's - Here we go! Talks of deadline extensions already starting!

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:30 am

I hate to be right so often! LMAO razbery 99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 420391251

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 Empty Re: 99er's - Here we go! Talks of deadline extensions already starting!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:13 am

Let's get some distance from the unfortunate actions lately.

Really out of place but great to groove to... Soul Sacrifice....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLDalZ4-53g&feature=related

We WILL TCB tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:57 am

Hey There,

I live in Carlos home town, he comes every year and does this hugh concert at our fairgrounds. Still has the magic. Rock on! All of the South side packs the place, can't even move on I-10 coming or going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:17 am

Hey DWG, that's fabulous. Carlos is one in the book. Ever hear him talk about what makes his sound? Two strings, one stretched to just offset the other. Wow.

And in regards to the Soul Sacrifice, I'll never forget the drum solo. It's often played by me on stoves wherever I'm welcome.

Thanks very much, Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:21 am

You know what is just as good, I grew up in Bob Dylan's home town. Dated his cousin for awhile. I must be blessed or something. Thx for the post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:01 am

Cool DWG, All Along The Watchtower I looked for in deep respect to Bob but youtube isn't ourtube tonight, thanks I needed your discussion tonight.

Here are my two contributions...

https://youtu.be/gGKjtDbOUQc (Wild Thing), Sock it to us one time! We're ready.

And lastly WE WILL CARRY WAR NO MORE! (Famous Last Words) https://youtu.be/j2gSTnflHPM

After the wash
Before the fire
I will decay
Melt in your arms
As the day hits the night
We will sit by candlelight
We will laugh
We will sing
When the saints go marching in

A for a heart
B for a brain
Insects and grass
Are all that remain
When the light from above
Burns a hole straight through our love
We will laugh
We will sing
And we will carry war no more

All our love and all our of pain
Will be but a tune
The sun and the moon
The wind and the rain
Hand in hand we’ll do and die
Listening to the band that made us cry
We’ll have nothing to lose
We’ll have nothing to gain
Just to stay this real life situation
For one last refrain

As the day hits the night
We will sit by candlelight
We will laugh
We will sing
And we will carry war no more

Thanks. Let's unite please. For everyone's concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 am

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote: 99er's - Here we go!  Talks of deadline extensions already starting! - Page 3 20799 Happy dance Happy dance
Are you happy? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3