Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Now I am venting! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Now I am venting! EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Now I am venting! EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Now I am venting! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Now I am venting! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Now I am venting! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Now I am venting! EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Now I am venting! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Now I am venting! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Now I am venting! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Now I am venting! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Now I am venting! EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Now I am venting! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Now I am venting! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Now I am venting! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Now I am venting!

Go down

Now I am venting! Empty Now I am venting!

Post by tibetan113 Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:34 pm

I can't believe my posting is against forum rules! Its as if some of you like to keep yourselves down. I understand a posting can come across as spammy or scammy with all the false opps in this world.

I am just strictly trying to help people who are sick and tired of being in this hell hole.

I am an unemployed teacher for 9 months and there is truly no reason why I would want to rip anyone off here. I did not post any links!

It was because of someone I have worked with on trades in the past posted an advert on his thread that I inquired about it and was blessed to sign up and start changing my financial situation.

I just wanted to help you guys.

Now I know these forums are for those who are not ready to make that change but rather offer their emotional support for one another. No
tibetan113
tibetan113

http://www.ourfamilyoffriends.com/?id=4651

Back to top Go down

Now I am venting! Empty Re: Now I am venting!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Posting a solicitation is what you did. JIM locked the topic and I deleted the related content.

Our website is here for support and advocacy as well as helping our members to find job leads that will lead to actual employment at a company. What you did was post a message about "computers" and "working from home" which are plastered all over the internet and have become nothing more than background noise that often attracts con artists, scams and the like.

This is not the website for such content.

You're very welcome here but don't litter our forums with that stuff. If you have real sources on where our members can put in an application and find a job, then, by all means, post it. But, don't post any flim flam scams here. Sorry, but that's what I call them because they basically are "flim flam" scams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:45 pm

kemcha wrote:Posting a solicitation is what you did. JIM locked the topic and I deleted the related content.

Our website is here for support and advocacy as well as helping our members to find job leads that will lead to actual employment at a company. What you did was post a message about "computers" and "working from home" which are plastered all over the internet and have become nothing more than background noise that often attracts con artists, scams and the like.

This is not the website for such content.

You're very welcome here but don't litter our forums with that stuff. If you have real sources on where our members can put in an application and find a job, then, by all means, post it. But, don't post any flim flam scams here. Sorry, but that's what I call them because they basically are "flim flam" scams.

Thread is locked. Please address any administrative decisions via pm. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down