Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Obama is shovel-ready EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Obama is shovel-ready EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Obama is shovel-ready EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Obama is shovel-ready

+5
stansmad
mistermunster
tristen303
exhaustedandtired/1208
USA Citizen
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Obama is shovel-ready Empty Obama is shovel-ready

Post by USA Citizen Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:24 pm

President Obama has abandoned the American people.
The American people are abandoning President Obama.

"Obama Faces Tough Fight for 2012"
http://www.newsmax.com/US/Obama-Newsmax-poll-vote/2011/06/03/id/398796?utm_source=outbrain&utm_title=Obama-Faces-Tough-Fight-for-2012

"Why Obama Is Likely to Lose in 2012 "
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304657804576401653113017130.html?mod=WSJ_hp_mostpop_read

The gridlock in Congress has brought our government to a halt.
The Republicans are willing to let the U.S. default instead of raising the debt ceiling.
The Democrats say they are powerless to help the unemployed because the Republicans block every attempt at job creation or the extension of unemployment benefits. Obama is unwilling to help the unemployed although he could do many things such as issuing an executive order to make E-verify mandatory for all states. President Clinton's suggestions in Time would create millions of jobs.

It seems like President Obama knows that he is going to be a one-term President and is digging his own hole by granting amnesty to illegal aliens, his illegal war in Libya, and his attempt at health care reform that has left millions of Americans mad at him. The list is long.

In June 2010 President Obama said that "Our economy . . . is now growing at a good clip," but last week admitted, "Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected." The only thing shovel-ready about the Obama administration is Obama. If Obama doesn't do something for the unemployed soon, then you can stick a fork in him because he's done. After the Republicans get finished tearing him apart, they will kick his carcass into a hole and kick some dirt over what's left. Obama is shovel-ready.
USA Citizen
USA Citizen

Back to top Go down

Obama is shovel-ready Empty Re: Obama is shovel-ready

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:11 am

Right USA, this time I'm not shying away, I agree all the way! What does this President want to stand for? Remember when he said he would stand with the unions, put on his running shoes and pound the payment during his campaign, yea right! His inability to speak out for the working class has hurt him big time, and I also think he is dreaming and so are his people if they think he is a shoe in. I have no idea who is going to run against him with any real answer to this mess but, whoever it is if they have even a decent program for this mess, he's history. And, that is probably going to lead up to class wars and revolution and the whole nine yards. Unfortunately, some things cannot be stopped, and due to his passive, populist presidency we are where history will eventually put us at his time.. I wish it were not so, but you don't have to be religious or atheis or whatever to see what is happening to the entire world.

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:09 am

He spreads so much crap he needs a shovel! He is so full of it and he insults the American people with goofey speeches and he says he is implementing programs that will train and get us ready to create jobs! I have said many times, "He is an empty bucket with holes in it "...

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:45 am

I am an Obama supporter, however I am not one bit happy with how he is handing the unemployment situation. IMO, a good politician is one that does what is necessary despite the outcome of how it will affect their campaign. It seems as if he is purposely avoiding it because it may cost him votes. Honesty and wanting to fix the problem IMO would gain him votes. I understand that there are many other issues in this country that are just as important as unemployment and requires immediate attention, but we have been ignored way too long. We are always the ones put on the back burner. Its just making things worse, we all know in real life that the longer a problem gets ignored, the bigger it becomes.

I heard he is now responding to people personally on twitter. I am going to hammer him with HR 589 and unemployment, I think we all should!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:06 pm

I want him out period I wish the Dems would run Hillary we need her and that Clinto team not the nit wits Oama has; in the end I guess experience does matter and this guy is clueless. He's a drowning desperate poor excuse of a public figure who's only concern is to get re-elected and paying off and sucking up to anyone that he can that will help him with that; he makes Carter look good. Now with that being said there wasn't much of a choice after Bush it was just Dumb and Dumber.........so we picked the gutless salesman.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:38 pm

tristen303 wrote:I want him out period I wish the Dems would run Hillary we need her and that Clinto team not the nit wits Oama has; in the end I guess experience does matter and this guy is clueless. He's a drowning desperate poor excuse of a public figure who's only concern is to get re-elected and paying off and sucking up to anyone that he can that will help him with that; he makes Carter look good. Now with that being said there wasn't much of a choice after Bush it was just Dumb and Dumber.........so we picked the gutless salesman.

I would love to see Hilary in the oval office!!! I was so upset when they announced it would be Obama running and not her back then. She would be a great president.

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Obama is a failure and a piss poor President but ANY Republican gets in the White House in 2012 and you can kiss whats left of this nation goodbye. They will hand over the rest of the keys to the Capitalist Robber Barons, the Plutocracy will be complete and we will really be in a dog eat dog world. affraid

Last edited by mistermunster on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by stansmad Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 pm

OWEBAMA is too busy attending $ 38,500.00 a plate fundraisers for his campaign coffers to worry about working people. He swats us away like pesky flies. Not a big Hilary fan but she would have shown more kahunas than this "leader".

stansmad

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:47 pm

stansmad wrote:OWEBAMA is too busy attending $ 38,500.00 a plate fundraisers for his campaign coffers to worry about working people. He swats us away like pesky flies. Not a big Hilary fan but she would have shown more kahunas than this "leader".

At leat Clinton HAD a plan to rebound from. Right now it's survival of the fittest and only the fittest have MONEY and REAL full time jobs with benefits.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 am

he needs a shovel for his crap!!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:44 am

He!!! If Hillary runs and wins would Bill Clinton be the first lady!!!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:49 am

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:He!!! If Hillary runs and wins would Bill Clinton be the first lady!!!

LMAO! Good question!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TR11005 Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:36 am

How big a shovel does he need? They have coal shovels bigger than large houses? My fork would have to be a pitchfork! How long is enough, before the other foot drops?

Too many of us it is all over! I don't think many people care anymore.

When are we going to take the Wall Street bankers and forced them to feed the hungry and visit the concentration (homeless) camps?

Don't deny them, they exist, they are not UFO's!

TR11005

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:13 am

The problem is THEY have "Normalized" all this. And people DO NOT take notice of things that ARE normal. They are ALL now in the pissing contest of ELECTION time gotcha. Dems have abandoned their principles and their spine the GOP wants to put us in camps for disposal. And they want us to VOTE for one or the other? This is BAD, no way around it...IT'S BAD.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Yep! We will be caught up in a big middle of the road and stretched until we break! But They are hanging their hats on special interest groups. The repubs. on Pee party and the dems. on illegals and unions!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by USA Citizen Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Is President Obama the last hope for the long-term unemployed?
1. House Republicans won't support HR 589 and seem reluctant to support any meaningful job creation legislation.
2. House Democrats that co-sponsored HR 589 did so to hopefully get the vote of the long-term unemployed. When the Democrats had control of the House they did not vote to extend benefits for the long-term unemployed.
3. The Senate has not written an equivalent of HR 589 and would have trouble getting it passed.
4. Since Congress is divided between the Republicans and Democrats, there will be little progress on anything meaningful for the unemployed.
5. President Obama seems reluctant to do anything to help the long-term unemployed and has done precious little to help the unemployed.
6. The talk about job creation is hot air. Squeezing jobs out of this economy is like squeezing water out of a rock. There are many reasons for the job loss in America. The jobs have gone overseas or are being done by legal and illegal workers. Efficiency and automation have eliminated many jobs. Free Trade has bargained away American jobs for low price goods.
7. What can be done to return Americans back to work? At this point only President Obama can do anything through Executive Order. Congress is in gridlock and nothing will happen this year before the summer break or anytime soon. The next opportunity for Congress to do something to help the unemployed is after the 2012 elections, which means some time in 2013. The only chance the long-term unemployed have for getting jobs is if another New Deal is enacted that puts Americans back to work rebuilding America. That is unlikely with wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya costing so much.
8. Is it time to refocus on what can be done instead of what should be done? At this point in time there is only one person in the world who can help the long-term unemployed and put America back to work. We need our President to grow up and act like an adult who has the weight of the world on his back. Fancy speeches and conciliation will not win the hearts of Americans. The President has to realize that we now know that he has not brought change or hope. The President has brought more of the same and despair to America. Unless the President shakes off the dirt and climbs out of the hole he is in, then America will be the land of despair.
USA Citizen
USA Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunterforjobs Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:14 pm

I dont think Hilary will run again. And Obama is a wash out definately I would still choose him over a Bush or repub being the lesser of two evils and its a horrible situation this country is in. Obama has said nothing or spole of nothing about job creation I want that more than a tier5. I want this country to go back to the way it was before the recession. Andt he dems are so weak now but how did they treat the repubs when they were in control. It seems the all the houses need new blood.
Hunterforjobs
Hunterforjobs

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Agreed new blood get rid of all the groups thy have outlived thier usefulness and preverted the system and people. ANd Obama was the only choice in that election theproblem is that it's the same party with two different heads.

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Hunterforjobs wrote:I dont think Hilary will run again. And Obama is a wash out definately I would still choose him over a Bush or repub being the lesser of two evils and its a horrible situation this country is in. Obama has said nothing or spole of nothing about job creation I want that more than a tier5. I want this country to go back to the way it was before the recession. Andt he dems are so weak now but how did they treat the repubs when they were in control. It seems the all the houses need new blood.

I dont think she will run again either, although I really wish she would!! Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 pm

She may surprise everyone! Or she could be his next Vice President and then in 2016(if there is a 2016) She is set up to run for pres. since she more than likely would save his re-election chances in 2012. !!! I think Obama will can Biden! And I also think he will ask Hillary! But part of me thinks she may turn him down. I don't think she likes him very much!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:Yep! We will be caught up in a big middle of the road and stretched until we break! But They are hanging their hats on special interest groups. The repubs. on Pee party and the dems. on illegals and unions!

I don't know where you get that last part, but I wish the dems would stand up for the unions--the unions are the only ones who are standing with us. Believe me, if it hadn't been for the hard work of the AFL-CIO, there's a good chance Pennsylvania would have lost EB. The unions are the only ones left who have the organization and (albeit limited) funds left to fight these SOBs.
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:25 pm

give me one statement to which the unions said help the unemployed???

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by tristen303 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:26 pm

He's right those groups and parties are the biggest problem this nation has and they are the reason we have no growth. They only worry about their "members" while mockingly using everyone else as a sound bite for their so called solidarity with us

tristen303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:31 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:give me one statement to which the unions said help the unemployed???
Ask the citizens of Wisconsin who now have a real possiblity of having their EB restored due to the intervention of the AFL-CIO.

"I believe we're doing the right thing for people," said council member Phil Neuenfeldt, president of the Wisconsin AFL-CIO.

The council, made up of labor and business leaders, has advised the Legislature for decades on unemployment benefit policies. Lawmakers, of course, can always act without consent from any entity, but they've typically let the council lead the way since its members have first-hand knowledge of employment issues.

All but about a dozen other states have tweaked their qualifying statues to extend the federal benefits. Labor leaders on the council first broached revising Wisconsin's statutes in February, two months before they ran out. But Republican lawmakers and business leaders on the council hesitated. They argued any extension would encourage the unemployed to put off finding jobs and the council did nothing.

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org/t2795-wis-panel-moves-to-allow-unemployment-extension

Back to top Go down

Post by mistermunster Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 pm

guns, bullets, ropes, pitchforks and torches are going to be OUR "ONLY" resource down the road to fight this INJUSTICE against the American people by ALL the RICH elites giving us lip service day in and day out. All this TALK has gotten us "NOWHERE" at this point. It's ALL about "THEIR" money and "THEIR" power/control. Fact is...we have to take back what they stole, cheated and railroaded us out of by the LAST resort to us. It's coming but WHO will fire that SECOND shot to be heard around the world????? That is the $20 question.
mistermunster
mistermunster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next