Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy

+4
Judi58
gettheminNOVEMBER
exhaustedandtired/1208
Springflowers
8 posters

Go down

Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  Empty Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Curry pressed the president on the issue of corporations enjoying record profits while the unemployment rate remains at 9.1 percent. Instead of hiring more people, businesses have spent 26 percent more in equipment, according to a recent New York Times report. The question remains whether there has been a structural shift that allows companies to produce record profits by employing smaller work forces.

“I don’t think it’s a matter of me being unable to convince them to hire more people,’’ Obama said. “You know, they’re not making decisions based on what I say to them. They’re making decisions based on what they think will be good for their companies.’’

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43391421/ns/today-today_news/t/obama-its-nonsense-im-calm-about-state-economy/

Back to top Go down

Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  Empty Re: Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy

Post by Springflowers Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:02 pm

He doesn't care.

They could outlaw outsourcing TOMMOROW, and things would CHANGE MASSIVELY.

I believe OBama IS doing the job he was given, to DESTROY this country at the behest of globalist elites.

Springflowers

Back to top Go down

Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  Empty Re: Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Ann was outstanding this morning on that interview. I think she really cares about this whole issue. I'm going to start contacting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
Curry pressed the president on the issue of corporations enjoying record profits while the unemployment rate remains at 9.1 percent. Instead of hiring more people, businesses have spent 26 percent more in equipment, according to a recent New York Times report. The question remains whether there has been a structural shift that allows companies to produce record profits by employing smaller work forces.

“I don’t think it’s a matter of me being unable to convince them to hire more people,’’ Obama said. “You know, they’re not making decisions based on what I say to them. They’re making decisions based on what they think will be good for their companies.’’

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43391421/ns/today-today_news/t/obama-its-nonsense-im-calm-about-state-economy/

"I don’t think it’s a matter of me being unable to convince them to hire more people,’’ Obama said. “You know, they’re not making decisions based on what I say to them. They’re making decisions based on what they think will be good for their companies.’’ [/color][/quote]

Guess he is aware that he isn't even a good influence on anything then!!! He now has me convinced he is a failure! That explains why no one wants to pass anything because he has no influence! Even the foreign countries are not even influenced on anything he says or does. Thats why they laugh at him! He finally has told the truth!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Springflowers wrote:He doesn't care.

They could outlaw outsourcing TOMMOROW, and things would CHANGE MASSIVELY.

I believe OBama IS doing the job he was given, to DESTROY this country at the behest of globalist elites.

Yes, things would change drastically, prices would go sky high before companies start hiring again, leading to even more poverty. It is time to bring jobs back and penalize companies that continue to outsource work that could be done here, but to stop it completely all at once would tank the economy in a matter of days.

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:27 pm

He's calm about te state of economy! That says a heck of a lot!!!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by gettheminNOVEMBER Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 pm

exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:He's calm about te state of economy! That says a heck of a lot!!!

At this point Obama can suck it. We need Bernie Sanders to run! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
gettheminNOVEMBER
gettheminNOVEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi58 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:59 pm

I hope to see another Dem enter the race... sorry... But can you see us with Cain or any of the reps from the debate.. I would move to South America in a minute...
Judi58
Judi58

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Cain isn't running!

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:26 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:
exhaustedandtired/1208 wrote:He's calm about te state of economy! That says a heck of a lot!!!

At this point Obama can suck it. We need Bernie Sanders to run! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

He is 81 years old. He would have to have a very strong VP. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:28 pm

That isn't what he said - you are misquoting him. He said that it is "NONSENSE that he is calm about the state of the economy". Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelicrisis Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:54 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:

That isn't what he said - you are misquoting him. He said that it is "NONSENSE that he is calm about the state of the economy". Very Happy

That's good. Now if only he would be more proactive and start surgery on the matter ASAP ( stop outsourcing or apply regulations to start penalizing it, give tax breaks for hiring long-term unemployed, stop the wars) , along with giving some bandages at the same time ( Pass HR589, tell the dems to be more assertive in negotiations concerning the budget. )

All things that woulld help, but I feel they make too much sense and won't materialize because of that. Washington equals immoral bad people. Obama: It’s ‘nonsense’ I’m calm about state of economy  168630

Angelicrisis

Back to top Go down

Post by New_Wave_Princess Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:15 pm

I am disgusted with Obama. Seems every week they are on vacation. Now it's Africa. Probably taxpayer funded as well.

I hated Bush with a passion and thought he was lazy but at least he was vacationing in Texas. He wasn't flying to other countries every moth.

New_Wave_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by laine25 Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:35 pm

gettheminNOVEMBER wrote:

I agree...he is on top of things. He'd be great.
laine25
laine25

Back to top Go down

Post by exhaustedandtired/1208 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:42 pm

" Obama" hello 99er's... If I am calm then you should be calm!!!
Biden: Suck it up!!
Obama: these are just bumps in the road!
Need more???? Nice to know they are really concerned !!! rethuglican democrap

exhaustedandtired/1208

Back to top Go down

Post by CLO Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 pm

In recent weeks, Congressional support has been forming around the idea of another "repatriation tax holiday," reports the Wall Street Journal. The would mean corporations doing business overseas would be permitted to pay only 5.25 percent tax on earnings brought back to the United States for a temporary time period, as opposed to 35 percent corporate tax rate on domestic profits.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/24/corporate-tax-holiday-jobs-investment_n_883827.html

I posted this the other day, and only response was Tristen "something" blastin about how "unions" are to blame for all outsourcing of jobs 'cause the union workers make SO damn much money- nothing about how MUCH corporations are making by paying people in china 3.00$ a day- then it thinks if I am so" in support of unions" and( what they have done to better the lives and pay) of American working people, I should try organizing China, instead of worrying about us here in our country.
This article is about how Congress (the Repugs) are looking at letting big corporations bring their ill-gotten gains back into the U.S. at about 30% less taxation than the current law allows, then extend the tax deferrment for overseas profits, and the statistics on hiring after the 'last" tax holiday they were allowed in 2004. Once again, the big corps. pay out BIG campaign contributions and are pulling the puppet strings again...

CLO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down