Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Stillnutty passed away
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 3:59 pm by Sad American

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:02 am by DesperateInRI

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm by DesperateInRI

» I see this board has been quiet
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

Social Networks
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

+3
JoanB
lendmeflight2
troycomic
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 Empty In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lost in the renewed scrutiny into President Barack Obama's birth records is the fact that anyone can walk into a Hawaii vital records office, wait in line behind couples getting marriage licenses and open a baby-blue government binder containing basic information about his birth.

Highlighted in yellow on page 1,218 of the thick binder is the computer-generated listing for a boy named Barack Hussein Obama II born in Hawaii, surrounded by the alphabetized last names of all other children born in-state between 1960 and 1964. This is the only government birth information, called "index data," available to the public.

http://tinyurl.com/3dugrhw

Back to top Go down

In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 Empty Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by troycomic Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:16 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:Well, yeah as I said before, the vast majority of people do not believe but I guess we are all crazy.

She says she WASN'T at the birth because he was born in America. If you believe the translator this came right out of his mouth.

But even if she did say she was there, Your argument is "How could an 80 year old Kenyan woman get to Hawaii"?

She flew on a plane would be my guess. They have planes in Kenya and did in 1960 as well.

I know all about planes but a poor Kenyan grandmother probably didn't have the money to fly.
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 Empty Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by LeannaAndPerry Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:02 pm

I think someone did take this to court... I read this ...
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

which showed this and something about taking it to court... i'm gonna go read it again.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

LeannaAndPerry
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Weird, those links seem to indicate the president was born in the United States as well.

You would think that if he was born in Kenya there would be proof of it from the Kenyan government but that hasn't turned up either
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by chopthis91 Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:54 pm

@troycomic

Your so-called "news" site is nothing but a Tea Baggin' CONSERVATIVE only point of view site spewing lies and distortions about anyone who doesn't fit into their agenda (in this case Obama). The birther movement will be dead in the water before the 2012 election because you people have NOTHING (and never had). You are one brainwashed piece of work!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily

The so-called editor-in-chief of WND Joseph Farah is an evangelical Christian and hangs out with people like Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Farah
chopthis91
chopthis91

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:56 pm

LeannaAndPerry wrote:I think someone did take this to court... I read this ...

which showed this and something about taking it to court... i'm gonna go read it again.

Ha! That reminded me of Orly Taitz: http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/229691/july-28-2009/womb-raiders---orly-taitz

Hey, I'm tired of arguing about this imaginary, made-up thing. Let's argue about American Sharia laws, The New Black Panther Party, or headless corpses in the desert.
JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm

or mosques in place that they shouldn't be?
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:01 pm

There is enough doubt to go around but id JoanB, chopthis91, and the old hippie lendmeflight 2 want to be ignorant that there is the the possibility then that A O K with me. This is a debate and you all have not given the the equal information as I tried to put forth.

**Moderated**
http://www.unemployed-friends2.org/t1593-forum-rules-faq-and-code-of-conduct-for-all-members

Please READ the Code of Conduct regarding respecting the opinions of others and name-calling.

Thank you.

troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by MyDixieWrecked Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:05 pm

most of the people here are just afraid to see the truth when it comes to their precious Obama, even after he has screwed over the unemployed time and time again.

MyDixieWrecked

Back to top Go down

Post by MyDixieWrecked Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:06 pm

can't wait to be called a "tea bagger" or some other lame insult now, just remember, if you don't share the same EXACT opinion as everyone else here you will be labeled a troll or worse

MyDixieWrecked

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:09 pm

MyDixieWrecked wrote: most of the people here are just afraid to see the truth when it comes to their precious Obama, even after he has screwed over the unemployed time and time again.

Well put !!! I may not be right, but at least I will look and listen to all sides. It is simple where is the long form Birth Cert. The gov. can block out certain information like SS#.

LOOK AT ALL SIDES PEOPLE !!!

troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:11 pm

MyDixieWrecked wrote:can't wait to be called a "tea bagger" or some other lame insult now, just remember, if you don't share the same EXACT opinion as everyone else here you will be labeled a troll or worse

WOW! Very well put. That is what some of these "people" do. If they don't like your opinion they try to take merit out of it. I welcome opinions but not the ignorance I have met.

troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:20 pm

JoanB wrote:
LeannaAndPerry wrote:I think someone did take this to court... I read this ...

Ha! That reminded me of Orly Taitz: http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/229691/july-28-2009/womb-raiders---orly-taitz

Hey, I'm tired of arguing about this imaginary, made-up thing. Let's argue about American Sharia laws, The New Black Panther Party, or headless corpses in the desert.

That's what you want to argue about Sharia laws, Black Panther, or headless corpses. What? You lost it all! Duh! To you!
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by JoanB Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:51 pm

[quote="troycomic"]There is enough doubt to go around but id JoanB, chopthis91, and the old hippie lendmeflight 2 want to be ignorant that there is the the possibility then that A O K with me.

Now wait just a minute there mister, if I were desperateinRI, I'd be pretty miffed by being left off of that "want to be ignorant" list! Maybe she wants to be just as ignorant as the rest of us, did you ever think of that? And your suggestion by omission that I am not an old hippie and lendmeflight gets to be one of those seems like one of them there tricks you learn in teabagger traing class.

You said "This is a debate and you all have not given the the equal informati on as I tried to put forth." No, you gave us a bunch of...silliy crap...and you expect to get back serious debating points? When you have some serious topic to debate, and have serious information to support your assertions, I for one would be willing to debate you. But I'm not going to debate stuff that isn't even real with you or anyone else. OK?

JoanB
JoanB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:02 am

[quote="JoanB"]
troycomic wrote:There is enough doubt to go around but id JoanB, chopthis91, and the old hippie lendmeflight 2 want to be ignorant that there is the the possibility then that A O K with me.

Now wait just a minute there mister, if I were desperateinRI, I'd be pretty miffed by being left off of that "want to be ignorant" list! Maybe she wants to be just as ignorant as the rest of us, did you ever think of that? And your suggestion by omission that I am not an old hippie and lendmeflight gets to be one of those seems like one of them there tricks you learn in teabagger traing class.

You said "This is a debate and you all have not given the the equal informati on as I tried to put forth." No, you gave us a bunch of...silliy crap...and you expect to get back serious debating points? When you have some serious topic to debate, and have serious information to support your assertions, I for one would be willing to debate you. But I'm not going to debate stuff that isn't even real with you or anyone else. OK?

I think he left out some punctuation in his list of names. I don't think he left me out, I think I am the "old hippie". Oh well, I've been called worse, I actually take that as a compliment.

Didn't you make a comment in the "Great Quotes" thread that Winston Churchill had some of the best. I found one that suits this topic:

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:08 am

[quote="DesperateInRI"]
JoanB wrote:
troycomic wrote:There is enough doubt to go around but id JoanB, chopthis91, and the old hippie lendmeflight 2 want to be ignorant that there is the the possibility then that A O K with me.

I think he left out some punctuation in his list of names. I don't think he left me out, I think I am the "old hippie". Oh well, I've been called worse, I actually take that as a compliment.

Didn't you make a comment in the "Great Quotes" thread that Winston Churchill had some of the best. I found one that suits this topic:

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

No I did not make a comment in the great quotes thread. and you were not the old hippie lendmefight2 was
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:10 am

[quote="JoanB"]

You said "silly crap", that just shows you don't want to hear anything that differs from your thought. This last post shows how silly you are. If you want to be ignorant about this topic go ahead. So tell yourself what you want, and don't listen to what you don't want to.

"Don't argue with a fool, because from a distance nobody knows the difference"

I wanted Oboma to bring a Birth Cert forward but he didn't.

You don't want to know so in my mind you MUST go.
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:20 am

Troy - I was asking JoanB about the comment in the Great Quotes thread, not you.

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:21 am

DesperateInRI wrote:Troy - I was asking JoanB about the comment in the Great Quotes thread, not you.

OK then no worries.
troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:31 am

[quote="troycomic"]
DesperateInRI wrote:
JoanB wrote:

No I did not make a comment in the great quotes thread. and you were not the old hippie lendmefight2 was

"As soon as I think I'm out they drag me back in"...

I am not old, yet, I don't even like hippies, and I am definitely not a pacifist.

First of all no one has called you or dixie a troll. I think you honestly believe this gibberish. I allow you your opinion, as clearly nothing will change it. If Obama produced his birth certificate tomorrow you would say "well, he didn't show it to me personally".

It would always be something.

I think it's funny that you say I want to be ignorant when you won't even consider that you are basing everything you are saying on christian nonsense news blogs that aren't real news, jewish blogs that are blogs and not news, you tube videos that could be of anyone that actually say the opposite of what would sell your case.

I will even give you this.

I will concede that it is POSSIBLE that Obama wasn't born here. It could be some vast leftist agenda to get him into power. However, this is very, very, unlikely. It's POSSIBLE that I will win the lottery next week but highly unlikely.

I just wonder why the birther movement is so keen on THIS particular presidential candidate showing his birth certificate. Why not McCain who we know for a fact was born in Panama and not here?

62% of Americans believe Obama was born in the USA. That is hardly a crazy fringe belief. This number is skewed lower by tea party members who believe he was born in Kenya more than the Average, if you take those people out it's close to 80%.

Even out of ONLY republicans surveyed only 59% didn't think he was born here or weren't sure. Those are for people that have no chance of even voting for him.

You are coming up here screaming that it's possible the sky is really red and you are shocked that we call you out on it.

what did you expect to happen?
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:04 am

[quote="lendmeflight2"]
troycomic wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
JoanB wrote:

I will concede that it is POSSIBLE that Obama wasn't born here. It could be some vast leftist agenda to get him into power. However, this is very, very, unlikely. It's POSSIBLE that I will win the lottery next week but highly unlikely.

YOU CONCEDED THAT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT OBOMA WASN'T BORN HERE. SO OBVIOUSLY MY ARGUMENT HAS MERIT.

AND I WON THE DEBATE. I GOT YOU TO THINK OUTSIDE YOUR BOX. THIS IS WHY I WON NUMEROUS DEBATE CLUB TROPHIES.

LIKE I SAID I AM TOO SMART TO GET "BRAINWASHED". I GOT YOU TO ADMIT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY TO MY SIDE WHEN YOU DID NOT WANT TO.

I HOPE I AM NOT RIGHT, BUT "SHOW ME THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE"

YOU TALKED A LOT, BUT REALLY HAD NOTHING TO SAY.

BUT AT LEAST YOU CAME TO YOUR OR MY SENSES TO ADMIT "THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OBOMA WAS NOT BORN HERE"

THIS WAS FUN. I HOPE YOU STEP UP YOUR GAME TO CHALLENGE ME NEXT TIME.

DON'T WORRY, YOU ARE ONE OF MANY BEATEN.

AND I DO HOPE YOU WIN YOUR LOTTERY!!! REALLY I DO. OR I PRAY YOU GET A "GOOD"JOB! I REALLY DO! I WANT YOU TO GET A GREAT JOB.

I AM TODDCOMIC.

troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:23 am

Just agree to disagree...Please don't make it personal. No need for personal attacks. In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 317789

There is nothing to back up these accusations. It looks to me like this is something that people made up to discredit Obama. Until someone is able to prove it, I consider it just another awful rumor. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by troycomic Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:35 am

Sick & Tired wrote:Just agree to disagree...Please don't make it personal. No need for personal attacks. In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 317789

There is nothing to back up these accusations. It looks to me like this is something that people made up to discredit Obama. Until someone is able to prove it, I consider it just another awful rumor. JMHO

Go back to sleep.

This is a debate that both sides have points.

By saying "something that people made up to discredit Oboma" shows you don't want to admit some of the doubt that is out there. Which makes you a hypocrite.

By your words I say "Until someone can prove he was born here, I concider it an onther unanswered question"

There is nothing to "discredit" these accusations either.

troycomic
troycomic

Back to top Go down

Post by lendmeflight2 Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:36 am

[quote="troycomic"]
lendmeflight2 wrote:
troycomic wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:
JoanB wrote:

YOU CONCEDED THAT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT OBOMA WASN'T BORN HERE. SO OBVIOUSLY MY ARGUMENT HAS MERIT.

AND I WON THE DEBATE. I GOT YOU TO THINK OUTSIDE YOUR BOX. THIS IS WHY I WON NUMEROUS DEBATE CLUB TROPHIES.

LIKE I SAID I AM TOO SMART TO GET "BRAINWASHED". I GOT YOU TO ADMIT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY TO MY SIDE WHEN YOU DID NOT WANT TO.

I HOPE I AM NOT RIGHT, BUT "SHOW ME THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE"

YOU TALKED A LOT, BUT REALLY HAD NOTHING TO SAY.

BUT AT LEAST YOU CAME TO YOUR OR MY SENSES TO ADMIT "THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OBOMA WAS NOT BORN HERE"

THIS WAS FUN. I HOPE YOU STEP UP YOUR GAME TO CHALLENGE ME NEXT TIME.

DON'T WORRY, YOU ARE ONE OF MANY BEATEN.

AND I DO HOPE YOU WIN YOUR LOTTERY!!! REALLY I DO. OR I PRAY YOU GET A "GOOD"JOB! I REALLY DO! I WANT YOU TO GET A GREAT JOB.

I AM TODDCOMIC.

Right.

You never won a debate tournament with your kind of reasoning that's for sure. I conceded in such a ridiculous way that it was obvious how I really felt.

But I am done with this and I will gladly be "one of the beaten" since in your opposite world that must mean I won.

I am actually speechless. I have never met anyone like you, honestly.
lendmeflight2
lendmeflight2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless_in_Ma Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 am

Hmmmmmmmm
Jobless_in_Ma
Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:43 am

troycomic wrote:
Sick & Tired wrote:Just agree to disagree...Please don't make it personal. No need for personal attacks. In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy - Page 2 317789

Go back to sleep.

This is a debate that both sides have points.

By saying "something that people made up to discredit Oboma" shows you don't want to admit some of the doubt that is out there. Which makes you a hypocrite.

By your words I say "Until someone can prove he was born here, I concider it an onther unanswered question"

There is nothing to "discredit" these accusations either.

no EXCUSE ME? Go back to sleep? LOL this is MY OPINION. you are making this personal. I asked nicely for it to stop. state your opinion all you want, but stop with the name calling and personal attacks.

thanks,
S&T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next