Latest topics
» I see this board has been quiet
Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:24 pm by Knight1009

» Hello Ya'll. *Theirmommie*
Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am by my_lucid_bubble72

» 20 % of Americans Struggle To Buy Food
Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm by pbrad009

» The Make Some One Day Challenge
Wed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm by Prof_NSA

» Clues to why they not hiring you
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm by Sandra5yearsunemployed

» New Year Nothing Change
Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:48 pm by Prof_NSA

» UF2 Members Chat Thread: Part 3
Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm by member

» Passed?!?! H.R. 3979: Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2014
Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:24 pm by charliekerper

» Forbes: America's #1 Problem is Jobs, Not Debt
Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm by jmainframe

» Economy just getting worse
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:16 pm by oncemore

» UFO 2.1 VIDEO JUKEBOX - Our Chords & Keys To Ascension
Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:33 am by 

» January Jobs Report: U.S. Economy Adds 157,000 Jobs; Unemployment Rate Up To 7.9 Percent
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am by DesperateInRI

» Hey Guys!!!!
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:17 am by pbrad009

» Up all NIGHT WORRIED!
Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm by pbrad009

» things are going to get worst
Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm by 

Social Networks
December 2016
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar


In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Lost in the renewed scrutiny into President Barack Obama's birth records is the fact that anyone can walk into a Hawaii vital records office, wait in line behind couples getting marriage licenses and open a baby-blue government binder containing basic information about his birth.

Highlighted in yellow on page 1,218 of the thick binder is the computer-generated listing for a boy named Barack Hussein Obama II born in Hawaii, surrounded by the alphabetized last names of all other children born in-state between 1960 and 1964. This is the only government birth information, called "index data," available to the public.

http://tinyurl.com/3dugrhw

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by troycomic on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:20 pm

This means nothing.

If you squeeze 10 pieces of fruit in a glass it is fruit juice.

If a store bought bottle contains 10% fruit juice it is not really "Fruit Juice"

Unless there is a real Birth Cert. he is not US born. So I say yank him out of office. We all have to sign on our job applications the information is true or we will be terminated.

Besides can you really consider Hawaii a real state, or an American bought navel base. At this point Puerto Rico should be a state. Living in NJ I've met more Puerto Ricans that Hawaiians. How mant do you all know

troycomic
Member

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:30 pm

troycomic wrote:This means nothing.

If you squeeze 10 pieces of fruit in a glass it is fruit juice.

If a store bought bottle contains 10% fruit juice it is not really "Fruit Juice"

Unless there is a real Birth Cert. he is not US born. So I say yank him out of office. We all have to sign on our job applications the information is true or we will be terminated.

Besides can you really consider Hawaii a real state, or an American bought navel base. At this point Puerto Rico should be a state. Living in NJ I've met more Puerto Ricans that Hawaiians. How mant do you all know

Hawaii is a state and it was the year the President was born in it! I could have been born in Alaska, my father worked for the UPI (now part of the Associated Press) and was transferred to Nebraska when my mom was 6 months pregnant with me. If I had been born in Alaska, which in 1956 WAS NOT a state, would I not be a US citizen?

If you read that story, his certificate of live birth is on file there and available to the public. To get a more detailed one, the President himself would have a hard time doing it. This is true. Last year, I misplaced my drivers' license and in order to get a replacement I had to have my SS Card (which I had) and an original copy of my birth certificate with the state seal. You don't know the hoops I had to jump through to get that. Thank God my mom is still alive, I had to get a notarized document, with her signature and all kinds of information and send it to Nebraska's Vital Statistics bureau. The whole thing took about two weeks. The info that needed to be provided is personal and no one should have to release that information, regardless of WHO they are.

This whole birther theory is bunk! The President's record of live birth, with the address of where his parents lived at the time is good enough for me!

Also, I'm sure that is all George Bush would have provided if he had been asked if he was a US citizen.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by troycomic on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:54 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:
troycomic wrote:This means nothing.

If you squeeze 10 pieces of fruit in a glass it is fruit juice.

If a store bought bottle contains 10% fruit juice it is not really "Fruit Juice"

Unless there is a real Birth Cert. he is not US born. So I say yank him out of office. We all have to sign on our job applications the information is true or we will be terminated.

Besides can you really consider Hawaii a real state, or an American bought navel base. At this point Puerto Rico should be a state. Living in NJ I've met more Puerto Ricans that Hawaiians. How mant do you all know

Hawaii is a state and it was the year the President was born in it! I could have been born in Alaska, my father worked for the UPI (now part of the Associated Press) and was transferred to Nebraska when my mom was 6 months pregnant with me. If I had been born in Alaska, which in 1956 WAS NOT a state, would I not be a US citizen?

If you read that story, his certificate of live birth is on file there and available to the public. To get a more detailed one, the President himself would have a hard time doing it. This is true. Last year, I misplaced my drivers' license and in order to get a replacement I had to have my SS Card (which I had) and an original copy of my birth certificate with the state seal. You don't know the hoops I had to jump through to get that. Thank God my mom is still alive, I had to get a notarized document, with her signature and all kinds of information and send it to Nebraska's Vital Statistics bureau. The whole thing took about two weeks. The info that needed to be provided is personal and no one should have to release that information, regardless of WHO they are.

This whole birther theory is bunk! The President's record of live birth, with the address of where his parents lived at the time is good enough for me!

Also, I'm sure that is all George Bush would have provided if he had been asked if he was a US citizen.

Yes I know Hawaii is a state. I

f you where born in Alaska before it was a state then no I would not consider you a US citizen unless your parents were. A Cert. of live birth is not enough for me or a lot of people the the country. I want to see a birth certificate, just like the one I have to provide when renewing a drivers license . It is good enough for you because you like Oboma or Soreoto. If you didn't like him you'd be right on the "birther" band wagon.

And George Bush would of provide more than Barry or Barak or whatever his name is. At least with Bush it would be easy to find a history, with Oboma nobody remembers him.

The Democratic Party let down the country by not asking for a birth cert. before running. I think Oboma is just a paper president. He got elected because the media pumped him up to get ratings thus commercial fees. He had no experience to be president. Anyone who voted for him would probably for for Snookie.

troycomic
Member

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:04 pm

How do you know that whoever in the "big HR Office in Washington" doesn't have that. What I am saying is there is personal information on the long, official birth certificate that is nobody's business. I don't think anyone would appreciate it if they could walk into a company's HR office and ask to see an employee's birth certificate! Nor would you like to have your parent's SS numbers, the name of the attending physician, his medical license number and all the other stuff readily available for anyone who wants to see it a your local town hall!

What about all the birth certificates that are sealed for people who are adopted? How many other presidents had to prove they were citizens by providing private information to the public that is on a birth certificate? NONE, except President Obama!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by troycomic on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 pm

DesperateInRI wrote:How do you know that whoever in the "big HR Office in Washington" doesn't have that. What I am saying is there is personal information on the long, official birth certificate that is nobody's business. I don't think anyone would appreciate it if they could walk into a company's HR office and ask to see an employee's birth certificate! Nor would you like to have your parent's SS numbers, the name of the attending physician, his medical license number and all the other stuff readily available for anyone who wants to see it a your local town hall!

What about all the birth certificates that are sealed for people who are adopted? How many other presidents had to prove they were citizens by providing private information to the public that is on a birth certificate? NONE, except President Obama!

Not all information on a legitimate birth cer. should not be made public. But proof that there is one should be.

This is like taking a drug test. The only reason why you wouldn't want to just pee in a cup is because your hiding something. If he had one it would have been made public long ago. "Do no wrong, fear no man". This is causing big doubt about him thus causing bad approval ratings.

IF HE HAD IT HE WOULD OF MADE IT PUBLIC TO SAVE FACE!!!

If anyone who is adopted wants to be president then it would have to be opened for proof.

As far as why Oboma is the only one who had to prove it, how do you know that our early presidents didn't have to show one. How do you know the Ronald Reagan didn't show one.

Oboma's lack of a Birth Cert. is only the most talked about one. And that is because he is the one with the most doubt. His own grandmother said she was there when he was born in Kenya.

Oboma is like OJ Simpson, he got away with it.

troycomic
Member

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by lendmeflight2 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Well, troycomic, lucky for DIRI it doesn't matter if you consider him and American or not. He is either way.

If I did not support Obama I would still not be a birther. You know why? Because I have common sense. If that offends you then too bad. The birther crap is nonsense. The president has shown a statement of live birth that, for any other use, is the same as the original birth certificate. I can't find my original birth certificate. I bet you want to take away my right to vote because I "must not be an American" don't you?
Whatever. Do you think that the democratic party would really not have checked, before they nominated him, that he was born here? That really makes sense to you?

I'm sure you will cry about how I am stepping on your opinion or whatever but that's how free speech works. You can say whatever you want but that doesn't other people have to accept.

We don't live in a dictatorship where you have to carry your papers with you everywhere you go to prove you shouldn't be locked up. There was a time when Americans wouldn't stand for that. The tea party is bringing fascism back.

As a matter of fact, John McCain WASN'T born in the USA but is still qualified to be president. The first continental congress, in 1790, passed a measure stating that children “born beyond the sea, or out of the limits of the United States to be natural born” IF they qualified in every other way. Obama's mother was an American. He and McCain both qualify. Arnold Schwarzeneger would NOT qualify because he was a citizen of Austria first. Barack OBama is and has only ever been a citizen of the United States.

If you don't like him you don't like him but there is no way it can be said he isn't eligible for the presidency.


I guess by your statement on drug testing you like living in a police state. I wish I had as much faith in the authorities as you do. That is the same as saying if you didn't commit a crime then you don't have to worry about being arrested. Tell that to all the people that they find innocent these days after spending 20 years in prison.

I haven't done any drugs in about 20 years but I still don't like drug tests because they can find out other things that can keep you from being hired. Not to mention that it is no one's business if I do drugs or not as long as I am not high at work, they can also find out if you are HIV positive, or diabetic, or have cancer or a host of other health issues. All from a piss test.

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by troycomic on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:48 pm

lendmeflight2 wrote:Well, troycomic, lucky for DIRI it doesn't matter if you consider him and American or not. He is either way.

If I did not support Obama I would still not be a birther. You know why? Because I have common sense. If that offends you then too bad. The birther crap is nonsense. The president has shown a statement of live birth that, for any other use, is the same as the original birth certificate. I can't find my original birth certificate. I bet you want to take away my right to vote because I "must not be an American" don't you?
Whatever. Do you think that the democratic party would really not have checked, before they nominated him, that he was born here? That really makes sense to you?

I'm sure you will cry about how I am stepping on your opinion or whatever but that's how free speech works. You can say whatever you want but that doesn't other people have to accept.

We don't live in a dictatorship where you have to carry your papers with you everywhere you go to prove you shouldn't be locked up. There was a time when Americans wouldn't stand for that. The tea party is bringing fascism back.

As a matter of fact, John McCain WASN'T born in the USA but is still qualified to be president. The first continental congress, in 1790, passed a measure stating that children “born beyond the sea, or out of the limits of the United States to be natural born” IF they qualified in every other way. Obama's mother was an American. He and McCain both qualify. Arnold Schwarzeneger would NOT qualify because he was a citizen of Austria first. Barack OBama is and has only ever been a citizen of the United States.

If you don't like him you don't like him but there is no way it can be said he isn't eligible for the presidency.


I guess by your statement on drug testing you like living in a police state. I wish I had as much faith in the authorities as you do. That is the same as saying if you didn't commit a crime then you don't have to worry about being arrested. Tell that to all the people that they find innocent these days after spending 20 years in prison.

I haven't done any drugs in about 20 years but I still don't like drug tests because they can find out other things that can keep you from being hired. Not to mention that it is no one's business if I do drugs or not as long as I am not high at work, they can also find out if you are HIV positive, or diabetic, or have cancer or a host of other health issues. All from a piss test.

You cannot offend me because you have not earned my respect. You are obviously bored and looking to fill your night with a "Forum Fight". The birther situation is only crap to ostriches, so get the sand out of your ears and realize there is the posiblity that The United States of American is being run by someone not born on this soil.

troycomic
Member

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by JoanB on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Owww...my head hurts..

Are the navel bases where they grow the oranges that they squeeze for the 10% fruit juice that's not really fruit juice in the bottles?

If nobody remembers ObAma, how do we know he went to school in that madrassa?

Who is Soreoto?

I've met more Puerto Ricans than North Dakotans...do we still have to take their birth certificates too?

Thank you.

JoanB
Member

Posts : 485
Join date : 2011-03-01
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by troycomic on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:03 am

JoanB wrote:Owww...my head hurts..

Are the navel bases where they grow the oranges that they squeeze for the 10% fruit juice that's not really fruit juice in the bottles?

If nobody remembers ObAma, how do we know he went to school in that madrassa?

Who is Soreoto?

I've met more Puerto Ricans than North Dakotans...do we still have to take their birth certificates too?

Thank you.

There was never a reason to take Puerto Rican's Birth Cert. but hey can not be President.

Soreoto was a misspelling for Soetoro as is Barry Soetoro, Oboma's alias.

Nobody remembers Oboma in Hawaii, but in his father's village they remember him.

troycomic
Member

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by troycomic on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:09 am

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=139481

troycomic
Member

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:29 am

There is a certificate of live birth in the city or town he was born in in Hawaii. Period. Just like you and me, and everyone else in America, it is accessible to the public.

Whatever it is you just posted is propaganda with no documentation to back it up.

Has it occurred to you that President Obama was born in 1960 or 61 (I forgot) when inter-racial marriages were totally unacceptable. Racial segregation was still common practice in this country at the time. I am sure his parents didn't flaunt the fact they were even married. I have no doubt nobody remembers his father or him, at that time, it would have been some dirty little secret. I lived through those times and I remember the hatred and the prejudice. I don't blame them for keeping to themselves. It is really a shame that even after almost 50 years since the Civil Rights Act was passed, people cannot get over the prejudices of that time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by Jobless_in_Ma on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:36 am

Just a friendly reminder to lets just keep things civil. Healthy debate is good, as what is has been mostly, just don't want to see it escalate into more than that.

_________________
Thanks to all members for participating in the discussions.

Jobless_in_Ma
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2348
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 42
Location : Ma

http://www.unemployed-friends2.org

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by lendmeflight2 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:46 am

troycomic wrote:
lendmeflight2 wrote:Well, troycomic, lucky for DIRI it doesn't matter if you consider him and American or not. He is either way.

If I did not support Obama I would still not be a birther. You know why? Because I have common sense. If that offends you then too bad. The birther crap is nonsense. The president has shown a statement of live birth that, for any other use, is the same as the original birth certificate. I can't find my original birth certificate. I bet you want to take away my right to vote because I "must not be an American" don't you?
Whatever. Do you think that the democratic party would really not have checked, before they nominated him, that he was born here? That really makes sense to you?

I'm sure you will cry about how I am stepping on your opinion or whatever but that's how free speech works. You can say whatever you want but that doesn't other people have to accept.

We don't live in a dictatorship where you have to carry your papers with you everywhere you go to prove you shouldn't be locked up. There was a time when Americans wouldn't stand for that. The tea party is bringing fascism back.

As a matter of fact, John McCain WASN'T born in the USA but is still qualified to be president. The first continental congress, in 1790, passed a measure stating that children “born beyond the sea, or out of the limits of the United States to be natural born” IF they qualified in every other way. Obama's mother was an American. He and McCain both qualify. Arnold Schwarzeneger would NOT qualify because he was a citizen of Austria first. Barack OBama is and has only ever been a citizen of the United States.

If you don't like him you don't like him but there is no way it can be said he isn't eligible for the presidency.


I guess by your statement on drug testing you like living in a police state. I wish I had as much faith in the authorities as you do. That is the same as saying if you didn't commit a crime then you don't have to worry about being arrested. Tell that to all the people that they find innocent these days after spending 20 years in prison.

I haven't done any drugs in about 20 years but I still don't like drug tests because they can find out other things that can keep you from being hired. Not to mention that it is no one's business if I do drugs or not as long as I am not high at work, they can also find out if you are HIV positive, or diabetic, or have cancer or a host of other health issues. All from a piss test.

You cannot offend me because you have not earned my respect. You are obviously bored and looking to fill your night with a "Forum Fight". The birther situation is only crap to ostriches, so get the sand out of your ears and realize there is the posiblity that The United States of American is being run by someone not born on this soil.


I guess that is the difference between you and I. I generally respect people until they prove otherwise and you don't. You don't have respect for people. I suppose that's fine but I am not sure how you build any kind of relationships. Well, whatever, it's your life.

I have given you plenty of reasons that the birther crap is nonsense but, like everyone with no ideas why they feel the way they do, you just say that I must be bored. So, just because I have your reasons that your crazy opinion may not be factual then I am just looking for a fight. Maybe I am just standing up for what I believe in.

You post a link in which one random Kenyan said Obama was born there.

HE HAS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR THE UNITED STATES. How much clearer does this have to be?


I am not sure what you are talking about ostriches, birther crap is crap to everyone who isn't some right wing fascist republican. It is so ridiculous to think that you would even believe that he "got away with it", that they "forgot to check". Trust me they checked. On top of that, if it is so obvious he wasn't born here, why has nobody taken it to court by now?

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by troycomic on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:49 am

DesperateInRI wrote:There is a certificate of live birth in the city or town he was born in in Hawaii. Period. Just like you and me, and everyone else in America, it is accessible to the public.

Whatever it is you just posted is propaganda with no documentation to back it up.

Has it occurred to you that President Obama was born in 1960 or 61 (I forgot) when inter-racial marriages were totally unacceptable. Racial segregation was still common practice in this country at the time. I am sure his parents didn't flaunt the fact they were even married. I have no doubt nobody remembers his father or him, at that time, it would have been some dirty little secret. I lived through those times and I remember the hatred and the prejudice. I don't blame them for keeping to themselves. It is really a shame that even after almost 50 years since the Civil Rights Act was passed, people cannot get over the prejudices of that time.

A certificate of live birth has no merit. You cannot even use it to get a drivers license.

And at no time was race brought up. Why are trying to derail the topic at hand with the times of racism.

You call it propaganda because it goes against your belief.

AND BY THE WAY OBOMA SAYS HE WAS BORN ON US SOIL "AND HAS NO DOCUMENTATION BACK IT UP"

Just Google "was Oboma born in the US" you will find more doubt than yes he was.

Hey, Lendmeflight2 look at all those people without common sense. Remember the crazy guy says "Everybody's Crazy"

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/03/donald-trump-i-am-really-concerned-obama-was-not-born-in-this-country.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3OMRqO7aY

troycomic
Member

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:57 am

I wasn't trying to derail the topic. You mentioned nobody in Hawaii remembers Obama or his father. I was suggesting a very plausible reason as to why that might be so.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by troycomic on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:07 am

DesperateInRI wrote:I wasn't trying to derail the topic. You mentioned nobody in Hawaii remembers Obama or his father. I was suggesting a very plausible reason as to why that might be so.

Racism or not he would be remembered.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6711151887561862424#

troycomic
Member

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by lendmeflight2 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:11 am

troycomic wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:There is a certificate of live birth in the city or town he was born in in Hawaii. Period. Just like you and me, and everyone else in America, it is accessible to the public.

Whatever it is you just posted is propaganda with no documentation to back it up.

Has it occurred to you that President Obama was born in 1960 or 61 (I forgot) when inter-racial marriages were totally unacceptable. Racial segregation was still common practice in this country at the time. I am sure his parents didn't flaunt the fact they were even married. I have no doubt nobody remembers his father or him, at that time, it would have been some dirty little secret. I lived through those times and I remember the hatred and the prejudice. I don't blame them for keeping to themselves. It is really a shame that even after almost 50 years since the Civil Rights Act was passed, people cannot get over the prejudices of that time.

A certificate of live birth has no merit. You cannot even use it to get a drivers license.

And at no time was race brought up. Why are trying to derail the topic at hand with the times of racism.

You call it propaganda because it goes against your belief.

AND BY THE WAY OBOMA SAYS HE WAS BORN ON US SOIL "AND HAS NO DOCUMENTATION BACK IT UP"

Just Google "was Oboma born in the US" you will find more doubt than yes he was.

Hey, Lendmeflight2 look at all those people without common sense. Remember the crazy guy says "Everybody's Crazy"

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/03/donald-trump-i-am-really-concerned-obama-was-not-born-in-this-country.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3OMRqO7aY


So, I am supposed to believe a jewish blog, Donald Trump, and a statement from his wife taken out of context?

Yes, Donald Trump is crazy.

So you imply that I am crazy because I am saying everyone else is. That was cute and kind of funny but the vast majority of Americans believe he was born here.

You will LOVE this one.

Barack Obama admits being born in Kenya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se5zvGF6u9g&NR=1



He is obviously telling a joke and anyone who can't see that is an idiot. I am pulling for you troy, I hope you see through this last one.


lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by troycomic on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:16 am

lendmeflight2 wrote:
troycomic wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:There is a certificate of live birth in the city or town he was born in in Hawaii. Period. Just like you and me, and everyone else in America, it is accessible to the public.

Whatever it is you just posted is propaganda with no documentation to back it up.

Has it occurred to you that President Obama was born in 1960 or 61 (I forgot) when inter-racial marriages were totally unacceptable. Racial segregation was still common practice in this country at the time. I am sure his parents didn't flaunt the fact they were even married. I have no doubt nobody remembers his father or him, at that time, it would have been some dirty little secret. I lived through those times and I remember the hatred and the prejudice. I don't blame them for keeping to themselves. It is really a shame that even after almost 50 years since the Civil Rights Act was passed, people cannot get over the prejudices of that time.

A certificate of live birth has no merit. You cannot even use it to get a drivers license.

And at no time was race brought up. Why are trying to derail the topic at hand with the times of racism.

You call it propaganda because it goes against your belief.

AND BY THE WAY OBOMA SAYS HE WAS BORN ON US SOIL "AND HAS NO DOCUMENTATION BACK IT UP"

Just Google "was Oboma born in the US" you will find more doubt than yes he was.

Hey, Lendmeflight2 look at all those people without common sense. Remember the crazy guy says "Everybody's Crazy"

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/03/donald-trump-i-am-really-concerned-obama-was-not-born-in-this-country.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3OMRqO7aY


So, I am supposed to believe a jewish blog, Donald Trump, and a statement from his wife taken out of context?

Yes, Donald Trump is crazy.

So you imply that I am crazy because I am saying everyone else is. That was cute and kind of funny but the vast majority of Americans believe he was born here.

You will LOVE this one.

Barack Obama admits being born in Kenya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se5zvGF6u9g&NR=1



He is obviously telling a joke and anyone who can't see that is an idiot. I am pulling for you troy, I hope you see through this last one.


I have a hard time with jewish blogs as well, but my point is that if you google the situation you will see more doubt than belief he was. Where's there's smoke there's fire, for me there is enough doubt that I doubt.

AND Yes I knew he was telling a joke. That is why I did not put it in my list, don't forget I am TroyCOMIC!

troycomic
Member

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by lendmeflight2 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:25 am

troycomic wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:I wasn't trying to derail the topic. You mentioned nobody in Hawaii remembers Obama or his father. I was suggesting a very plausible reason as to why that might be so.

Racism or not he would be remembered.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6711151887561862424#


Ok, I wasted 14 minutes of my life watching this stupid video.

First of all it is from the baptist church which against Obama anyway. Baptist church members have proven to be the most untrustworthy people I have ever met in my life.

I don't trust religious sources of "news" they have always tended to lie to me.


So I listened to this whole video. It is a baptist asking another baptist in Kenya to translate what his "grandmother" is saying. You can't even hear her on the phone that is being translated by someone who is also hard to understand.

At the 7 minute mark you can clearly hear the translator say that she told him that Obama was born in America and that she WAS NOT present. Because it was in America, where he was born. This sort of proves MY point but I'm glad you posted it.

This is proof to you? You believe this? It's fine if you don't want this man in the white house because Jesus hates him or whatever but nobody but crazies really believes this.

That's the truth.

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by troycomic on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:34 am

lendmeflight2 wrote:
troycomic wrote:
DesperateInRI wrote:I wasn't trying to derail the topic. You mentioned nobody in Hawaii remembers Obama or his father. I was suggesting a very plausible reason as to why that might be so.

Racism or not he would be remembered.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6711151887561862424#


Ok, I wasted 14 minutes of my life watching this stupid video.

First of all it is from the baptist church which against Obama anyway. Baptist church members have proven to be the most untrustworthy people I have ever met in my life.

I don't trust religious sources of "news" they have always tended to lie to me.


So I listened to this whole video. It is a baptist asking another baptist in Kenya to translate what his "grandmother" is saying. You can't even hear her on the phone that is being translated by someone who is also hard to understand.

At the 7 minute mark you can clearly hear the translator say that she told him that Obama was born in America and that she WAS NOT present. Because it was in America, where he was born. This sort of proves MY point but I'm glad you posted it.

This is proof to you? You believe this? It's fine if you don't want this man in the white house because Jesus hates him or whatever but nobody but crazies really believes this.

That's the truth.

No it is not proof but adds the the fire of doubt. She says she was at the birth, but how does a Kenyan old woman get to Hawaii. Jesus doesn't hate Oboma, Jesus doesn't hate. As far as the crazies only believe this, let reiterate "The crazy man says everybody's crazy"

troycomic
Member

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by lendmeflight2 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:46 am

Well, yeah as I said before, the vast majority of people do not believe but I guess we are all crazy.

She says she WASN'T at the birth because he was born in America. If you believe the translator this came right out of his mouth.

But even if she did say she was there, Your argument is "How could an 80 year old Kenyan woman get to Hawaii"?

She flew on a plane would be my guess. They have planes in Kenya and did in 1960 as well.

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by JoanB on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:54 am

This is a prime example of what I was saying in another thread about how it doesn't matter how many facts you throw at them. He is imminue to them. Ask him if there is anything that ObAma could do that would put his suspicions to rest. He will tell you that yes, if he could produce that whatever it is that he wants. But I'd swear on this bag of Nutter Butters sitting right next to me that if the president actually produced whatever that is that he wants, he'd say "No! that's not legit" It's an elaborate forgery! It doesn't mean anything"!"So you see, there is no convincing, no common ground, no open minds that might consider a different perspective. But it's Saturday night and if you want to bat him around like a cat toy, I won't try to talk you out of it.

JoanB
Member

Posts : 485
Join date : 2011-03-01
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by lendmeflight2 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:25 am

I love Nutter Butters.

Nah I am done now. I put on my vinyl copy of AC/DC'S Highway to Hell and I am pretty happy listening to music instead of trying to talk sense into someone.

lendmeflight2
Member

Posts : 1219
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by troycomic on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:14 pm

JoanB wrote:This is a prime example of what I was saying in another thread about how it doesn't matter how many facts you throw at them. He is imminue to them. Ask him if there is anything that ObAma could do that would put his suspicions to rest. He will tell you that yes, if he could produce that whatever it is that he wants. But I'd swear on this bag of Nutter Butters sitting right next to me that if the president actually produced whatever that is that he wants, he'd say "No! that's not legit" It's an elaborate forgery! It doesn't mean anything"!"So you see, there is no convincing, no common ground, no open minds that might consider a different perspective. But it's Saturday night and if you want to bat him around like a cat toy, I won't try to talk you out of it.

Your putting me down because of something I want proven? Throw facts at them? Immune to them? No No No No your just sounding like person your trying to make me sound like. You don't want to hear anything from the other side. That just makes you a hypocrite. The only fact is is that we have not seen a Birth Cert. Other people born in Hawaii the same time have theirs why not him?

He may have been born in this country but he may not have. I be prepared to loose you precious Nutter Butters because it he did produce a "REAL" birth cert my question would be "Why did it take so long" why not show it right away to gain the confidence of the American people. His approval rating is down and one reason is the birther situation


troycomic
Member

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: In Hawaii, accessing some Obama birth info is easy

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:27 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum